ROUND 21 COLLINGWOOD vs BRISBANE

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if we'll channel our inner Paul Keating at the press conference: 'This is the twelve goal shellacking with the finals on the line we had to have.'

Wonder if we'll channel our inner Paul Keating at the press conference: 'This is the twelve goal shellacking with the finals on the line we had to have.'
Well at least you have GWS next week... oh wait could we see GWS claim another coaching scalp?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please explain to me why Collingwood would even consider picking a player from the emergency list after already having played a VFL game? The bloke had already run 14 kilometres for *s sake.

What the * kind of coaching decision is that? The mind boggles. Losing Malthouse going to bite them hard if it already isn't!

Can someone please explain to me why Collingwood would even consider picking a player from the emergency list after already having played a VFL game? The bloke had already run 14 kilometres for ****s sake.

What the **** kind of coaching decision is that? The mind boggles. Losing Malthouse going to bite them hard if it already isn't!

Lions emergency players never play more than a half. However, the withdrawal earlier in the day by Elliot may have put their plans awry.

Can someone please explain to me why Collingwood would even consider picking a player from the emergency list after already having played a VFL game? The bloke had already run 14 kilometres for ****s sake.

What the **** kind of coaching decision is that? The mind boggles. Losing Malthouse going to bite them hard if it already isn't!

They stuffed up.They left Young out and should've had one of the other two emergencies play only a half at most in the VFL.Geelong have done that a couple of times when the VFL has played before the AFL.

They stuffed up.They left Young out and should've had one of the other two emergencies play only a half at most in the VFL.Geelong have done that a couple of times when the VFL has played before the AFL.

There is a thread on their board from Thursday saying Elliot wouldn't be playing, based on that being true 1 emergency was always playing. Just sheer arrogance is the fault yet again.

How many people were at this game? It looks empty.
Me and junior after 3/4 time, not many more, too many fans walked out when we were down to about 15 stuffed gutsy players, poor fan effort for mine. Stayed til that final thankful siren.

Collingwood have a lot of excuse making bandwagonners right now.

Kudus to Richmond Melbourne fans, always attend through the drought.

Cheers, see ya next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back