Game Day Round 21: Melbourne v GW$ (17/08/2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call that standing up for yourself. He gave Palmer a shove. Shame on the ******* umpire for that - typically pissweak stuff from the officials.

Yeah but normally he would go all redfaced and drop his head, upon reflection of the replay it wouldnt have even knocked sweat off palmers forehead

So is Neeld now an A+++ coach for even getting 2 wins out of the list right?

"Bad for Melbourne, Lingy."
"Really bad."

As pathetic as our players are...

Roos deserves this.

Football not defenseball.

HEY EVERYONE, IVE GOT A GREAT IDEA TO GET BACK INTO THE GAME, LETS STACK THE BACKLINE!!!

Surely the huge money Roo's is getting is better spent on a really good list manager and talent scout?

Frawley 2 touches
Dawes 5

Every time they show the upfield shot after one of our marks, no one is moving at all.

3rd day of this rotten flu, so I can't even drink away the misery.

This club has some severe problems and I dont know if it can be fixed. I'm not even angry anymore, im approaching the 'dont care' scenario, kinda like our players. Club is not getting another cent off me. I am not enabling this s**t anymore.

TV is off.

Surely the huge money Roo's is getting is better spent on a really good list manager and talent scout?
Our conditioning is also still poor.

Roos needs this loss to wake up and smell the bloody coffee - it's 2014.

If he doesn't teach them how to use the footy this coming pre-season he's a dead set goose. Football is a simple game but we're (once again) bringing it into disrepute. No fundamentals, skill or fitness. If Roos taught them how to use the footy we wouldn't have to worry about this defensive s**t in the first place.

There are SANFL clubs who could give us an absolute clinic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to the commentary today, I'm fairly sure Lingy is not going to be our groomed coach-to-be.

3rd day of this rotten flu, so I can't even drink away the misery.

This club has some severe problems and I dont know if it can be fixed. I'm not even angry anymore, im approaching the 'dont care' scenario, kinda like our players. Club is not getting another cent off me. I am not enabling this s**t anymore.

TV is off.
I have the flu, I am drinking, just do it.

Listening to the commentary today, I'm fairly sure Lingy is not going to be our groomed coach-to-be.

Why the * would we want him anyway
Has done a coaching apprenticeship of 'listening to bruce macaveny'

Brett Ratten needs to be given the coaching job, All out attack

******* bring back Bailey Ball, atleast it was exciting

This is becoming mildly disappointing.

Our conditioning is also still poor.

Roos needs this loss to wake up and smell the bloody coffee - it's 2014.

If he doesn't teach them how to use the footy this coming pre-season he's a dead set goose. Football is a simple game but we're (once again) bringing it into disrepute. No fundamentals, skill or fitness. If Roos taught them how to use the footy we wouldn't have to worry about this defensive s**t in the first place.

There are SANFL clubs who could give us an absolute clinic.

Roo's has indicated he doesn't want this job long term, personally if he was at my club I wouldn't want him as coach, its almost like 1 foot is out the door already..

One positive today .. we have locked up picks 1 and 2 .. Frawely has gone you can see it in his actions.

Unless he has an inprinciple agreement, who's going to pay $800K for him.

Reputation rapidly fading on latest performances, not a top 100 player, which club will pull the trigger and overpay (certainly not GWS after today and the Suns don't need him). Lucky suitors fans will riot!

I hope we're tanking. I'd hate to think this is us trying to win.

Name 5 players bar nathan jones on the field today that will get a game in a top 8-10 side. Melbourne have the poorest list management and recruiting skills in the AFL. I say bring in port melbourne and demote your shameful club to the VAFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back