Review Round 21 - Sydney V. St Kilda - Match Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid 6 last week 5 this week , we need to get him up and about
Need him to have a role that's more than 2nd ruck and floating down back

Based on the ladder predictor Hawks need to win by more than 30 to catch us on percentage!

Towers looked ten times better after he kicked his goal, amazing how a bit of confidence can make such a huge difference.
Biggs was so-so, too many tackles were arm only and his decision making was not the best. (as compared to that of Lloyd).
'Richie' Cunningham continues his stellar year.
McVeigh back to his best (don't tell Bedford!)
Teddy had a bit of shocker at times.
'Prince' George Hewett should debut next week.

Towers looked ten times better after he kicked his goal, amazing how a bit of confidence can make such a huge difference.
Biggs was so-so, too many tackles were arm only and his decision making was not the best. (as compared to that of Lloyd).
'Richie' Cunningham continues his stellar year.
McVeigh back to his best (don't tell Bedford!)
Teddy had a bit of shocker at times.
'Prince' George Hewett should debut next week.
Think wrong about Biggs tackles was in hard when needed. Think your being bit harsh was a lot better than towers and a lot of other swans today. For his first senior game this year don't think could ask much more from him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct we keep him chained up at his computer like we use to with you but alas you managed to escape. Just the Stockholm Syndrome that keeps you posting here......

....that and Good Lukeing:p

Only Good Lukeing ;)

Think wrong about Biggs tackles was in hard when needed. Think your being bit harsh was a lot better than towers and a lot of other swans today. For his first senior game this year don't think could ask much more from him

I would not expect him to set the world alight as a 3 or 4 gamer, but for mine he was so-so.
Don't think he was any better than Towers, but he is not fighting for a spot with Towers.
Got brushed off far too easily in some tackles just sticking his arms out. That is not good enough. Notwithstanding he was not the only one today.

Bird did PCL - in doubt for next week.

I would not expect him to set the world alight as a 3 or 4 gamer, but for mine he was so-so.
Don't think he was any better than Towers, but he is not fighting for a spot with Towers.
Got brushed off far too easily in some tackles just sticking his arms out. That is not good enough. Notwithstanding he was not the only one today.

You are full of it. Biggs was very good today, 24 disposals and in the best for us. I don't know why some fans like you can't except the lad had a very good match. Lloyd the same. What do these kids have to do to get your approval, kill someone!!!

Thought Biggs showed good vision on multiple occasions. Played like he belonged...and if injuries don't go our way he might play finals yet.

When?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back