Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry lads I normally post my team!

Def shaw, McDonald, hodge, newnes,Simpson, Andrews, (Pearce,hamling)

Mid Pendles, danger, hanners, priddis, Fyfe, Selwood, Sloane, rocky, (Steele, Mckenzie, Amon)

Ruck Goldy, Nic Nat, read

Fwd swan, Martin, Dahlhaus, Gray, Goddard, mckernan, (Mitchell, Daniel)

Thanks
Mitchell to Max Gawn 493k, Bartel 479k or Adams 492k all within your price range.
I'd go Bartel as his team is still in the mix for finals.

Hey Guys,

Looking for some advice on my final trade, need to trade out Buddy and can afford any forward bar Bennell and Lids. At the moment I am weighing up Zorko vs Bartel, Zorko has been in some ripping form the last 6-7 weeks except for the 61 against Geelong whereas Bartel has been quite consistent since returning from injury except for the 66 last week.

I was initially also considering goddard but with rumors that he may miss I cant take the risk as Essendon play after Sydney.

Attached is my team, would appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Thanks guys.

Adams

Cheers for the advice Toxic.

Just Curious as to why you suggest Adams ?, he definitely wasn't one I was considering earlier but his numbers over the last 7 weeks are pretty impressive except for the 40 2 weeks ago.

My only concern would be collingwood have 2 pretty touch games in Richmond and Geelong and it seems he really struggled against both teams earlier in the season.

Cheers for the advice Toxic.

Just Curious as to why you suggest Adams ?, he definitely wasn't one I was considering earlier but his numbers over the last 7 weeks are pretty impressive except for the 40 2 weeks ago.

My only concern would be collingwood have 2 pretty touch games in Richmond and Geelong and it seems he really struggled against both teams earlier in the season.

His whole season has turned around, he looks the hungriest of our mids to be honest

Sidebum is playing horribly
Pendles is labouring
Swan playing well and

Adams has really found his feet - he's impressive and if his D/E continues to improve he will score really well

Tiges and Cats are just run of the mill games - both will be close and imho he'll continue his good run of form.

the 40 2 weeks ago was where he was slightly injured I think (could be wrong)

Of those options ward stands out.
Capt so unlikely to be rested
Against a depleted swans midfield this week

Ticks a lot of boxes

Shane Edwards also interesting if not da sub

Dpp

I'm well covered with DPP.

Ziebell at M9/F7 swapping with Lambert and also Payne. I think I'll go with Ward. Vanilla. But he can go big. Has good security as you've suggested.

Tom Mitch out for either Dollhouse, Goddard or Zorko ? thoughts ?

was leaning to Dollhouse but playing the eagles over there is swaying my decision not to bring him in ..

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Trading out Mitchell....

Need some help between Priddis, Deledio and Sloane.

Current mids look like this: Pedlebury, Dangerfield, Fyfe, JPK, Selwood, Sidebottom, Rockliffe and Mitchell (Lambert covering)

Cheers folks. Leaning towards Priddis ATM...

Trading out Mitchell....

Need some help between Priddis, Deledio and Sloane.

Current mids look like this: Pedlebury, Dangerfield, Fyfe, JPK, Selwood, Sidebottom, Rockliffe and Mitchell (Lambert covering)

Cheers folks. Leaning towards Priddis ATM...

Sloane
Simply the best footballer of the 3

Is it stupid of me thinking of replacing Parker with a MID/DEF player (Newnes) just in case Hodge is suspended next week?
Otherwise he becomes Shuey or Ward.

If I get through and Hodge is suspended, I may have to play Maynard on the field o_O

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't think about that, can swing Lambert into forwards then opens up Neale,Heppell, Jack Steven, are they better options than T Adams?

I reckon the mids offer more than the forwards. Are those the best mids you can afford? Im looking at bringing in Priddis, Sloane or Deledio for Mitchell, but I have 100K in the bank..

So Brothers Sloane in for Ermitage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back