VFL Round 21 v Swans @ SCG. Sunday August 14th. 11:35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Pending what happens today, if JDG is out next week then I think it’s time to bring in Macrae. He’s ready now and has improved enormously.

Carlton only have one big mid in Cripps with Kennedy out so it’s a good game to bring him in for that is not setting him up to fail.

I understand why they are playing Fin in the VFL all season, he’s been doing very well and gaining confidence in his abilities. Can see him being a regular in the AFL next season. They are doing the same with McMahon not dropping him in the deep end. Those 2 are my leading lights in the VFL this year.

Poulter been very disappointing, I think he’ll be delisted along with Wilson, Chugg, Cal, Roughead maybe Madge,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m losing a bit of faith in Poulter. Gets the ball quite a bit but has do damage in his game and is very one sided.
Poulter had one play today where he looked really good. Got it a handful of times in one passage.

But generally I agree. Not super thrilled about his chances

Poulter had one play today where he looked really good. Got it a handful of times in one passage.

But generally I agree. Not super thrilled about his chances
Are you saying I wasted my money on sponsorship?

His pace and ball use has been dynamic this season. Maybe pay genuine attention instead of just waiting for opportunities to pot players
I must be watching somebody else, I don't think Murley could break through a clump of weeds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back