Preview Round 22, 2022: Richmond v Hawthorn, MCG 1:10pm Sun 14th Aug

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 23 from last weeks win are still available so it is not like he can't field a competitive team
Sure. But we’re not playing the Suns, and being competitive is expected.

b710a513cfa156ad241426c23f43779e.png

Where's CJ?. Is he done for the year as well?. Bloke has had a bad run this year with injuries so he must of got another injury at training otherwise not sure why he isn't selected. Basically all 4 selections are based on whether we delist or trade at the end of the year and to give them 1 last chance. Shiels getting a final game for Hawthorn. The most blatent line of thinking all year and TBH shades of shutting up shop.

Where's CJ?. Is he done for the year as well?. Bloke has had a bad run this year with injuries so he must of got another injury at training otherwise not sure why he isn't selected. Basically all 4 selections are based on whether we delist or trade at the end of the year and to give them 1 last chance. Shiels getting a final game for Hawthorn. The most blatent line of thinking all year and TBH shades of shutting up shop.
CJ is done for the year. Wrist. No surgery.

12 players from the list now out for the remainder of 2022.

That’s a real stretch for a list with so many youngsters who’ve played less than 30 games.

Lower your expectations for any more wins this year me thinks.
It's a shocking run of bad luck this year. Could be why were getting across Peter Burge as we seem to not trust our strength and conditioning department to get our guys up and going consistently week to week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blanck into the starting 18. 👌

Disappointing no Lynch 😞

I’d take a final bench of Jeka, Finn, Shiels and CMac. Serong would be a bit stiff though and I’d like to see Saunders.

You would think Saunders misses as the club would have announced his debut some time today.
Maybe tomorrow, a few hours before the final squad comes out

Yeah exactly mate. Sure it's annoying if people don't wanna watch or go to games if they think we're gonna lose, but there's just as many (if not more) that can't for logistical reasons.

At the end of the day, as you say, it's your love. Your commitment. So why the * are you worried about what other people are doing? As long as you're happy supporting the club it makes no sense to even think about let alone pot others for how they show their support
Thanks, I stand corrected, Go Hawks

Shiels to start as the sub this week before send off game the following as starting 18?

Yeah exactly mate. Sure it's annoying if people don't wanna watch or go to games if they think we're gonna lose, but there's just as many (if not more) that can't for logistical reasons.

At the end of the day, as you say, it's your love. Your commitment. So why the * are you worried about what other people are doing? As long as you're happy supporting the club it makes no sense to even think about let alone pot others for how they show their support

You do have to question how much of it cost based and how much of it is fair weather, lots of heads I used to see weekly or near it at the footy between 2011-2016 I don't really see anymore. Maybe they've just had misfortune with money coinciding with us being garbage though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back