Game Day Round 22: Fremantle v Melbourne @ Domain - 14:40 WST, Aug 30, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roos said he wanted them to play angry. Reckon he might be reminding them of that at quarter time. I'm expecting a bit of aggro coming up...
Mate we've got peanut crabs like Pencil playing, Petracca on one knee would offer more biff than half of these blokes.

last 4 weeks we have conceded 7 9 7 and 5 goals to 3 0 1 0

why the **** doesnt Roosy just release the ******* shackles, its resembling Neeld footy now with more inside 50s
That inevitable feeling of a thrashing at quarter time yet refusal to shift from the defensive focus is Neeld footy

That has got to be up there with the worst month of 1st quater football ever! Game over before quarter time 4 matches in a row. No wonder we supporters are so negative.

GWS will surely run over this mob next week so no 7 wins that the club coveted so much.

Apparently we won the toss and chose to go against the wind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

intent was there in the first 5 minutes, struggled to quarter time. Having the pants pulled down now.

To top it off, typical Melbourne bad luck Jones in his 200th has gone down

****! This!

I don't understand how we can be pushing so many players back but still leave Freo's forwards so much time with the ball. Wasn't expecting us to come close today, but this is just a waste of everyone's time at the moment. I'm almost embarrassed for Fremantle having to share a field with us.

Our current state is a shocking indictment on Roos and the FD.

I don't care who we have on our list, to be at the helm for two years and dish this up is disgusting.

We were 12 goals to nil down against the Dogs, 9-1 down against Cartlon and now 8-0 down here. We're 29 goals to 1 when starting our games.

2f3gF0X.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back