Preview Changes/Preview round 22 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

James sellar wouldn't even recognize himself mate

He was so bad. Think he might have even been a top 10 pick by the Crows. Their version of Jimmy Toumpas.

He was so bad. Think he might have even been a top 10 pick by the Crows. Their version of Jimmy Toumpas.
Wanna say he was like 7 or something.
According to wikipedia

Sellar was selected in the 2006 AFL draft by the Adelaide Football Club at No. 14 overall, considered a bargain pick at the time considering he was touted as a potential top-5 pick.
:$

Sellar was delisted by Adelaide at the end of the 2011 AFL season. In the 2011 AFL draft, Sellar was selected 54th overall by the Melbourne Demons.[2] He played 23 games in two seasons at Melbourne before he was delisted again at the end of the 2013 AFL season.[3]
From first rounder to third, apparently Lachie Neale was taken by Freo four picks later.

How is James Magner out reaching our 2 full backs 😂
Man singlehandly built east link, can do it all

Honest answer though is he probably wanted it more

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Who is the crazy one?

I have come around to accepting that Grundy's inclusion will probably be a complete disaster.

Possible symptoms of a Grundy inclusion include:

• Max's amazing run of form comes to a sudden halt
  • Max spends some quality time up forward as a stationary target in the middle of a pack of 10 players and we direct 90% of our F50 entries to him
  • Grundy flails around helplessly in the F50 and gets in the way of JVR and Melk

The veil of negativity is like a comfort blanket. Warm. Inviting. It reduces my anxiety. I will embrace it.

Went to the bottle-o after work and a dees supporter in there noticed my beanie and before you know it we're chatting about whether it can work with Grundy up forward, can't get away from it! Cmon Brodie, do something!

According to wikipedia

:$

From first rounder to third, apparently Lachie Neale was taken by Freo four picks later.
Can’t believe he played that many for us, tbh. Remember that one incredible pre season game and then a few s**t games up forward. Did he play defence with Frawley after we got rid of Warnock?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t believe he played that many for us, tbh. Remember that one incredible pre season game and then a few s**t games up forward. Did he play defence with Frawley after we got rid of Warnock?
He played mostly in defence. Rivers left the following year so he had plenty of opportunity. Then fell victim to the great purge of the new regime.

apparently Grundy has learnt forward craft in the vfl for a couple of weeks. lol
Pipe down son.

Benny Brown was coaching our ladies team, and they're the reigning premiers. Now Benny's been showing Grundy how to flop. I also heard Jake Lever, Nathan Carroll and Jake Melskham took Brodie to the gym to learn how to "throw hands". I'll be surprised if any of the Blues even have the balls to stand next to him. He's got a lot of tricks up his sleeve. By the third quarter of this game you'll have forgotten who Harrison Petty even is. Brodie's gonna kick a dozen.

Last edited:
How many goals does Grundy have to kick against Carlton for his return to be marked as a success?

How many goals does Grundy have to kick against Carlton for his return to be marked as a success?

In the public and journo's opinion probably two-three goals.

In the eyes of the Melbourne coaches he could kick zero and be deemed a success if he's led where he was meant to lead and contested when he should've contested.

Naughton, Finlayson, King Brothers all averaging 2 goals. If he's on par with them, stays out of JVRs way, and dishes off an assist he's had a pretty good game IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back