Round 22: Hawthorn vs Brisbane - Aurora Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to get a form line on the hawks in tassie these days. As can be seen, they can scunge a win through familiarity

Have won your last 14, and your last 5 by 50+ points.

Pretty clear form line. ;)

100+ incoming.

Boys know the first quarter is what they'll need to bring next year, probably given up for today.

I recognise the name but can't see its relevance to what we are discussing. Try again maybe?
Lack of key forwards, poor trading decisions, mature age recruit named Fev. You can't figure out the relevance.

I see.

West, Lisle, Fevola, Raines

All traded for decent draft picks that I would argue if u had invested in the draft with those picks you'd be in a better position. Brisbane actually have drafted well even with later picks and have been unlucky with players wanting to leave.

So which gun forwards would we have got with those picks in the forties that we used on West and Raines?

Hard to believe 12 years ago it was us doing the Hawks by 100+

I just hope we don't have to wait another 12 years, I feel with Free Agency in effect that it's going be more difficult to climb back to the top and easier for clubs like Hawthron to benefit from FA and stay up longer.

Such is modern AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be in Hawthorn's interest to lose this. 4th is better than 3rd. Freo is an easier week 1 opponent than West Coast.

It would be in Hawthorn's best interest to not promote tanking. Besides, you make it sound like Fremantle have top spot wrapped up when they can still lose it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back