Preview Round 3, 2015: Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs, 19 April 2015 @ Aurora Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see whitecross playing one of my favourite hawthorn players

Do you guys think he will actually make the cut though? A talented player no doubt, and one of my favorites from a while back. I was on the bandwagon early with Whiter!

Milestone: James Sicily played first game.

Ok then.

Who was that bloke who kept making his debut week after week? Muston?

Do you guys think he will actually make the cut though? A talented player no doubt, and one of my favorites from a while back. I was on the bandwagon early with Whiter!

I doubt he'll play this week, but I reckon he can get into our best 22 by seasons end. Classic Clarko player as he can play forward, back and midfield.

Good to see whitecross playing one of my favourite hawthorn players
Everyone jump on board! The Whitecross train is now departing! Get around him!

Not sure he'll play though.:(

Goodness knows how many withdrawals there might be? 2 or 3 maybe? Might not be any, for all we know. It's a guessing game:rolleyes:

Facts are facts and we have more late withdrawals than any other side in the last few years, also the most premierships also so I suppose you'd take that haha.

Im surprised schoenmakers was named, i thought every hawk supporter wanted him delisted after the vfl grand final

Look out!
Luke Beverage knows 'us' backwards.
Hopefully we are a bit fitter this weeks and the dogs are on a bit of a downer.
If Mitchell is back I will be happy! He was the missing link last week. It sometimes takes a week off to remind us how good he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on the JOR omission, remember the coaches want players to play their role not a position. While he may have accrued some acceptable stats if he didn't perform key parts of his role (that we aren't privy to) then that could be the reason he's been dropped.

Good to see Whitecross named. Don't think he'll make the team this week though.

My guess for tomorrow evening:
IN: Mitchell, Gibson
OUT: O'Rourke, Frawley

And then an hour or two before the game Sunday:
IN: Hartung
OUT: Hill

If it's wet, cold and rainy I would appreciate Sizzle being a late out for Billy. Cyril's looked really fit this year but those hammies don't need to be overworked.
JOR stiff, played a decent game last week, he'll be better for having the taste of seniors though. Don't think Wx will play, but if he does i'll enjoy every minute he's back in the brown and gold, true clubman.

Im surprised schoenmakers was named, i thought every hawk supporter wanted him delisted after the vfl grand final
I think you've confused him with Grimley.

Very excited to be flying down to Launceston with a good mate (and long suffering Bulldog supporter!) to see my first game at Aurora Stadium :)

Also pretty happy to see Whitey and Hartung in the squad...and expecting for a solid win!

GO HAWKS!

Anyone else see sam newman's tip?

"What a story the Bulldogs are. How fantastic have they been? I said ...[crowd laughter] I said they've overcome adversity during the summer. But the premiership winners of 2015 won't let this one slip. Because they manufactured the loss last week and they'll be up and about this week. 'Cos [gestures as clarko] he's an angry little man."

Brilliant.

Hill is fine for those of you who are worried.
He's fine now, but with the policy surrounding concussion he may still miss if the medical report didn't gloss over his haziness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back