Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

SJ: 60 points in a quarter o:
He will slow down. And get like 120. It happens... I'm going pretty good except for having Caddy which a fair few people have him anyway. Hopefully he comes on a little bit more early.

He's on 97 on half time. Anything less than 150 would be disappointing.

How will I get him in, he'll be worth 700k soon. :(
his BE is 139 wont rise much ya could pick him for $632,000 approx imo which is cheaper than his starting price :)

View attachment 51249

Anyone else getting this?

Hopefully it's a known thing and not some unique bug that will ruin me.

Yeah I had this just before. I logged out, logged back in and the team came back. But the live score updates arent working. Says 886 when I should be about 1300...

I also changed captain from Pendles to Gablett, and put Polec on the field in place of Ellis. All these reverted back to the original placements and have cost me points.... Stupid programming

1608 with McVeigh, McDonald, Dunstan, Sandilands, Currie, Mitchell, Dangerfield to come in RDT

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight I had:

Birchall (90), Swallow (117), Suckling (103), Gablett (268) and Gaff (90) in a massive loss. Was a good night apart from the Eagles (but a bit of perspective is required in that regard).

1480/13+C :thumbsu::thumbsu:

McVeigh, Hibberd, Watson, Dunstan, Sandilands, Currie, T.Mitchell, Merrett and Wright tomorrow. Hopefully can crack 2250

1479/15 Fantay

Mitchell, Riewoldt, Sandilands, Currie, Dunstan, Watson, Hibberd, Mcveigh to come in AFL Fantasy

1757/18 RDT

Dunstan, Mitchell, Mcdonald, Mcveigh, Sandilands to come in RDT

loving it....
simpson 107
swallow 117
suckling 103
sj 168
bald jesus 132
pendles 109
beams 131
polec 105
dusty 107
the hoff 107

1656 with hibberd jaensch dunstan crouch sandi chappy and merrett to go :D:D:D

Hibberd, McVeigh, Jaensch, Watson, Dunstan, Sandilands, Wright, Merritt and T.Mitchell to come.

1430/13. I had Caddy but I'm actually happy that he came on and managed to get 38. He would properly only get about 22 more than that anyway in a full game... I am hoping my two new picks in Jaensch and Merritt pay off today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back