Preview Round 5, 2022: Hawks v Cats, Easter Monday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is definitely true and I think Kosi knows this. That being said I like him and hope he succeeds but sadly I think his success might be at another club. Obviously it's too early to tell but in the long run I think our 3 talls will be Lewis, Jeka and Serong. As for now I want Kosi in as I feel we need another marking option up forward. Gunston has been struggling the last two weeks which will put all the pressure on Lewis. Also Kosi isn't really going to be able to develop down at Box Hill as he's being played as a ruck and Box Hill have 4 other talls in Jeka, Callow, Serong and Greene.
What makes you think that if Kosi can't make it with the Hawks he can make somewhere else. Surely he has more of a chance with us than most of the current better teams.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will be interesting to see how Kosi goes. Hasn’t looked flash from what I’ve seen at Box Hill.

Worps needed to be dropped. But I’d have much rather seen Long and Finn over Shiels and Phillips. Finn is a poor kick, but Phillips and Shiels are not much better.
Shiels in baffling. May be he was all on fire in the seconds. I would have preferred to see a young kid like Long rather than him. He surely has to deliver now.
Ward + CMac are gonna be tired/sore. Let someone with 10+ years experience do the body work & let those 2 continue to develop at a reasonable rate.

Had Lynch come-up & we played 2x Rucks then maybe Shiels doesn't play, but with Nash likely still required for some ruckwork & with the negative run of Finn being lost (by choice), we kinda need the seasoned bodies & big tanks of both Shiels & Phillips coming in - especially against their bigger midfield & in the wet.

What makes you think that if Kosi can't make it with the Hawks he can make somewhere else. Surely he has more of a chance with us than most of the current better teams.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Because I see Jeka as our FF of the future and I doubt Kosi can play as the third tall which I see Serong as. Way too early to tell still so any of Kosi, Jeka, Callow or Serong could partner Lewis. All 4 need to play at times this season.

Last edited:
Because I see Jeka as our CHF of the future and I doubt Kosi can play as the third tall which I see Serong as. Way too early to tell still so any of Kosi, Jeka, Callow or Serong could partner Lewis. All 4 need to play at times this season.
Lewis is our CHF of the future. He's already running 13km a game. That's Nick riewoldt level

Out - three slow, average mids (Worpel, Howe, Finn) plus Day
In - two slightly better mids - Sheils & Phillips plus a big man - Lynch (if fit or Kosi or Jeka).
Either Howe or Finn come back in as the sub.
Wow, you absolutely nailed it last Monday

Out - three slow, average mids (Worpel, Howe, Finn) plus Day
In - two slightly better mids - Sheils & Phillips plus a big man - Lynch (if fit or Kosi or Jeka).
Either Howe or Finn come back in as the sub.
And now this week's tatts numbers. Pm thanks.

Chop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lewis is our CHF of the future. He's already running 13km a game. That's Nick riewoldt level
That is true. Truth be told any of Kosi, Jeka, Callow and Serong can partner him in the future. It's not very often you get 5 talented young key-tall forwards on your list.

If he read Facebook, Voltaire's thoughts on free speech would probably die as well.

It was a little obnoxious when the worst of it was pics of everyone's most recent meal.

Facebook has since introduced a kind of Moore's law for the proliferation and influence of Russian trolls, conspiracy theoriests and liars everywhere.

Genie out of the bottle on that front.

A bit like Selwood weaponsing frees for a high tackle.

Last edited:
That is true. Truth be told any of Kosi, Jeka, Callow and Serong can partner him in the future. It's not very often you get 5 talented young key-tall forwards on your list.
We have 1 key forward: Mitchell Lewis

and we have 1 key back: Kosi … constantly played out of position up fwd.

Kosi is a natural fullback.

Kosi isn't a back, been there, failed that.

Nash released to run and bash, I hope Selwood and Danger get tackled properly, repeatedly and often.

With Worps out the spotlight gets brighter on JOM.
25 touches n 2 goals or gtfo! Bloke should be at his peak
Exactly. Mitchell and O'Meara should be back to their best. Mitchell, O'Meara and Worpel can't play as a trio but play their best in duos.

It was a little obnoxious when the worst of it was pics of everyone's most recent meal.

Facebook has since introduced a kind of Moore's law for the proliferation and influence of Russian trolls, conspiracy theoriests and liars everywhere.

Genie out of the bottle on that front.

A bit like Selwood weaponsing frees for a high tackle.
Facebook should come with the below warning.

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.

People with narcissistic personality disorder may not want to think that anything could be wrong, so they may be unlikely to seek treatment. If they do seek treatment, it's more likely to be for symptoms of depression, drug or alcohol use, or another mental health problem. But perceived insults to self-esteem may make it difficult to accept and follow through with treatment.

If you recognize aspects of your personality that are common to narcissistic personality disorder or you're feeling overwhelmed by sadness, consider reaching out to a trusted doctor or mental health provider. Getting the right treatment can help make your life more rewarding and enjoyable.

Will be interesting to see how Kosi goes. Hasn’t looked flash from what I’ve seen at Box Hill.

Worps needed to be dropped. But I’d have much rather seen Long and Finn over Shiels and Phillips. Finn is a poor kick, but Phillips and Shiels are not much better.
Long and Finn just aren't performing well enough yet. Finn has been given chances and Long doesn't get his hands on the ball enough at a VFL level. Eventually maybe, but 70 point losses aren't instructive and including 2 inexperienced midfielders makes that scenario far more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back