Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who said anything about Jacobs?

Goldy and Martin the two best... I unfortunately have neither.
True. Someone said Mummy was below last years output. At the start of the year CD predicted the new rule would affect Jacobs the least. I's affected him a lot. Mummy not so much. Then I condensed it all and said that Jacobs is s**t, Mummy better by a long way. :)

And thats my story.:p

True. Someone said Mummy was below last years output. At the start of the year CD predicted the new rule would affect Jacobs the least. I's affected him a lot. Mummy not so much. Then I condensed it all and said that Jacobs is s**t, Mummy better by a long way. :)

Pretty boring story man.

Mummy is well and truly below last years first 5 rounds... But so is Jacobs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see how robbing peter to pay paul is going to be of any benefit. Need Gov down back more than what I want.

For mine? No

Might be worth looking on the WCE board for better brains to pick mate.
That was JJK obviously, JPK is the other Sydney bloke. Cheers

Real question, with JPK out with an elbow problem, will McGovern potentially play in the forward line?

What are you doing to me, Oz? Just saw that and had a heart attack thinking I'd be missing Lewis and JPK in the mids.

I lasted only 1 round with TBC in my team before I gave myself an uppercut for picking him & traded him to Goldy. Hunt > McKenzie & TBC > Goldy FTW if you have enough cash. I'm still hopeful that Newnes will come good sooner or later.

Yeah I was thinking of trading Hunt to McKenzie which would give me enough cash to upgrade TBC to Goldstein, I have 130k in the bank already. Just got to hope that McKenzie holds his spot when the likes of Riewoldt, Montagna and Gilbert come back.

I'll probably stick with Newnes as he has more upside and greater job security than Hunt.

Another option might be trading Savage who has got a hamstring strain and may miss next week but I'd rather hang on to him than Hunt

I would say making moves like that will keep you at 40k Plugger.

I'd say Hunt needs to go but he should be upgraded on so you benefit from whatever cash he made before turning crap the last two weeks.

Goldstein is at a massive value at the moment, he did score a 92 on the weekend, see how he goes this week if he scores similar to last, I'd look to bring him in at 550-580k if he happens to bottom out this month but use TBCs DPP to your advantage by trading out a maxed out forward rookie instead. I'd say upgrading a Tarrant or Hogan (if you have them) to Goldstein via Bellchambers would be a solid move.

I don't really need to upgrade Hunt to a premo defender when I have Oxley and Saad who can replace him and score as well as a premo.

I also don't have any maxed out forward rookies, Lonie, Hogan, Tarrant and Clark are still earning good money so I won't be trading any of them yet while the likes of Hunt and Newnes are losing value.

I don't see the point of keeping Bellchambers either just for his DPP status when he averages about 70, better off trading him in for a premo ruck and I've got the cash to get Goldstein now who is the form ruckman in the comp so no point waiting a few weeks hoping he drops in value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back