Round 6 AFL Fantasy trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Rohan -> Fasolo/Dahlhaus

What are people's thought on the second trade? I have the cash for Dahlhaus, and 135k in change with it as well. Leaves me with ideally next week.

I had Dahlhaus before he got injured, I think will be a top 8 forward but I would be leaning towards getting Dangerfield. He is at a low price point, easy few weeks coming up.

But, choose on your bye structure as well. Who fits better, Dalhaus or Dangerfield.

Saying that, I will be getting in dalhaus or riewaldt next week. Dalhaus is a good POD though

Last edited:
Tyson -> Robertson
Rohan -> Fasolo/Dahlhaus

What are people's thought on the second trade? I have the cash for Dahlhaus, and 135k in change with it as well. Leaves me with ideally next week.

Ellis -> Honeychurch/Hallahan
Langdon -> S.Mitchell

Dahlhaus fits my by structure nicely and should score nicely, but Fasolo will make some nice quick cash. I think Dahlhaus is the right option, just some doubt in my mind.

My team with this option.

View attachment 53267
I really hope you went with Dalhaus ;)

Haha I did!!! Loving life right now :) Hunter not named again.... Hoping for a late inclusion otherwise I take Lloyds score

Lloyd's averaging above Hunter right now though - is Hunter injured, or was he omitted for some other reason?

Lloyd's averaging above Hunter right now though - is Hunter injured, or was he omitted for some other reason?

Bulldogs fans reckon he was just rested last week. May have been dropped though. Lloyd is average more, but comes up against Hawthorn this week. Can't see much more than 50/60 from him. A good score from a rookie, but Hunter should hopefully beat it if he is a late inclusion. Well unless he is the sub.

Bulldogs fans reckon he was just rested last week. May have been dropped though. Lloyd is average more, but comes up against Hawthorn this week. Can't see much more than 50/60 from him. A good score from a rookie, but Hunter should hopefully beat it if he is a late inclusion. Well unless he is the sub.

Called it. Hunter a late in and sub. Started Lloyd on the ground in the end fearing this!

Called it. Hunter a late in and sub. Started Lloyd on the ground in the end fearing this!

Wish I was this smart. I thought Hunter, if he was a late in would escape the vest.......not a vest type of player i thought, not going to f$#@ with my team I thought.......

Wish I was this smart. I thought Hunter, if he was a late in would escape the vest.......not a vest type of player i thought, not going to f$#@ with my team I thought.......

I thought that as well at first. But he was actually sub in the Crows game last year as well. He is a big impact player though. Should pump out a 30 point quarter in the last. If he comes on early for an injury you might be okay

I thought that as well at first. But he was actually sub in the Crows game last year as well. He is a big impact player though. Should pump out a 30 point quarter in the last. If he comes on early for an injury you might be okay

Thanks for the tip, mate. Glad I tailed you on that and started Lloyd on the ground instead of Hunter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given how the rest of my team has gone, of course this was going to happen. ****. Off to the rant thread with me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back