Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaaaaate! Remember last year when you were distraught with your constant bad luck? We said your luck will change....and well looky here! Well done happy for your success bud. Keep it up.

Last edited:
What an absolute joke of a Sunday

I finished with 1858... after doing alright until Sunday.

Rozee, Tom Green, Martin, Parker, Cripps, Doch, Pittonet. You've got to be absolutely shitting me. What a bunch of spuds, the whole lot of them.

Maaaaaaate! Remember last year when you were distraught with your constant bad luck? We said your luck will change....and well looky here! Well done happy for your success bud. Keep it up.

Oh I remember. It only took 12 years for the sc gods to smile upon me.:tearsofjoy:

I would have been happy with 1 week in the top 1000 after all these years. This is more than I could have hoped for.

The coach thats no1 overall had the 2nd highest score of the week lol

Number 1 score was 2406.......
The bloke who is second overall rose 32k places with the second highest score of the round!

Cheers mate but EFA.
Modest. There’s luck and there’s fluke.
Oh I remember. It only took 12 years for the sc gods to smile upon me.:tearsofjoy:

I would have been happy with 1 week in the top 1000 after all these years. This is more than I could have hoped for.
In a year of carnage you’re doing it like a BOSS. 👊🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 1989 put me back 150 spots, which considering the split personality my team has formed wasnt too bad.
My side is a tale of 2 lines:
20200712_151355.jpg
Most weeks te efforts of Doc to let my backline down would be worthy of rage trading. Unfortunately when compared to the s**t show that is my fwd line, he actually gets a pat on the back.
20200712_151333.jpg
Finally time to clear the stain that is Macpherson. Get the full length mirror out campaigner, dumped for a 1st gamer.

Operation get Smith, Gawn and Whitfield underway over the next 3 weeks and try to remain in top 1000.

So 1989 put me back 150 spots, which considering the split personality my team has formed wasnt too bad.
My side is a tale of 2 lines:
View attachment 911224
Most weeks te efforts of Doc to let my backline down would be worthy of rage trading. Unfortunately when compared to the sh*t show that is my fwd line, he actually gets a pat on the back.
View attachment 911225
Finally time to clear the stain that is Macpherson. Get the full length mirror out campaigner, dumped for a 1st gamer.

Operation get Smith, Gawn and Whitfield underway over the next 3 weeks and try to remain in top 1000.

Strong bum line.
Do you work out.

Legs bum only.

No top half.😀.

Strong bum line.
Do you work out.

Legs bum only.

No top half.😀.
Yeah, I only seem to get there on legs day. 🙄
Rd whatever it is and backline done. Happy with that. Fwds are cheap and unreliable so will pick up the ones that start proving themselves. Will finish midfield last. Hope that doesnt bit me in the arse.
Focusing on my cash league as have been a bees dick from top money 3 years in a row and am in a much better position so far this year.

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 6.59.47 am.png

Unprecedented times we are living in. Never been ranked this high in my Supercoach career. Finally some patience and astute trading is paying off.

I guess this means we are headed for a Covid-related shut down once again because this is all too good to be true.

Here's a little story all about how, my ass got f’ed turned up side down....

Started the weekend projected for 2150. Checked sat evening , that had dropped to 1907.

FIDDLE DEEDEE, THAT'S GOING TO LEAVE A MARK LETS SEE WHAT SUNDAY BRINGS....

View attachment 911232

Top 46% means more people scored worse than you than better than you :thumbsu:

Screenshot_20200713-083545_SuperCoach.jpg

All time best season ranking for me this week.

Tale of two recruits though, brought in Mills for the win but Shiel put in a stinker and got himself suspended for 2 weeks!!

All downhill from here I think, will have to leave Shiel on the bench as my rookies need some serious harvesting - hoping to go after Bailey Smith and Duncan at cut price levels in next few weeks to finish off the mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back