Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the end I limped my way to 1904 thanks largely to a massive performance from Callum Mills (he was on zero at quarter time).
unfortunately i also i have Dylan Shiel who is apparently too mentally weak to handle a tag and as a result has a 2 week holiday.

i won 2/6 league match ups but one of them was a ghost ship and the other was Quazza so they don't really count.
dropped 2311 spots to 5964 and prepared for more pain next round...* you Dylan Shiel :mad:

Riding the trend to the end.

YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

View attachment 911311

p.s.
I have also set the benchmark for sh*t captain scores this season, with that stunning Cripps 56. A little pissed off though coz i switched it over from Docherty who went 49.

I had doc as C...

I had doc as C...

sorry.gif

NOOOOoooooOOOOOOooooooooooo lol
Hey, all we can do is laff.

I thought i had the captn record, but 49 rulezzz !
I had to go out and just before logging off i switched from Doc to Cripps. No idea why, but has proven my only winning decision for the year so far :thumbsu:

Dear God
Make it end.

Last edited:
Well that was an interesting week....

Scores are low this year compared to previous. I was projected to clear 2200 leading into SBS. Didn't see any of the thread for the last game. Saw on FF that Cripps copped a knock. How bad is it?

Finished with 2088. Ranked 2133.

Hope the AFL has a contingency for getting all the teams out of NSW this week.

Last week scored an all time low of 1763 (top 52% which suggested 48% of teams haven't been looked at since March) and dropped almost 16k positions to 31,365th

This week scored 2096 (top 2%) and went up almost 14k positions to 17,634th. Won in all 6 leagues.

Still loads of problems to be fixed.

Hi Kentleman,

So that's one all so far this year.

Though I also beat you in Draft!!

giphy.gif

Draft? LOL

Let's look at the rivalry in the real stuff

1594612798617.png

Cop that!

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the bubble boys this week, and selected fallen premos, one could make a new team now and be in contention for the weekly.
Correct .....and you'd have a good chance ...you could have multiple entries, if you have enough email accounts

Cripps realy misses games..

Might have some down weeks.
He's already having a poor season ......he may have to be my stepladder back to Fyfe

Big week this week .....a corrective week shall we say ....god, I have a s**t fwd line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back