Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's already having a poor season ......he may have to be my stepladder back to Fyfe

Big week this week .....a corrective week shall we say ....god, I have a sh*t fwd line

Baz Smith was the star of my forward spuds.
Dusty and dev have been poor this year.
Chad had a mare.

:(

5wTosb7.gif

Of course draft counts, more than anything.
Has nothing to do with me being on top at all!

Ah you love being on top you sweet talker.

This one is on me, legend

giphy.gif

Baz Smith was the star of my forward spuds.
Dusty and dev have been poor this year.
Chad had a mare.
Bloody Rozee .....doesn't look like getting back into any SC form .....sitting on a HFF just spectating

Bloody Rozee .....doesn't look like getting back into any SC form .....sitting on a HFF just spectating

I was looking at him but brought in Baz.
Thank god.

Dusty used to be a ton a week.
Dev at least 90.

What's wrong with these kents.

Would of been better going midprice madness up forward.
Chewy,Greenewood types.

Thank god.

Dev at least 90.

Chewy,Greenewood types.
It was a clear choice at the trade table for me, in making the initial selection of Rozee ..... Rozee v Simpkin .....talk about a sliding doors moment

It was a clear choice at the trade table for me, in making the initial selection of Rozee ..... Rozee v Simpkin .....talk about a sliding doors moment
Ouch.

Simkin been very impressive.

Another one putting up big numbers up on he's last year avg.

This game just keeps Chol-ing ya.

Ouch.

Simkin been very impressive.

Another one putting up big numbers up on he's last year avg.

This game just keeps Chol-ing ya.
There are some clubs that you don't have an affinity in selecting players from .....there's no logic at all, it's a vibe thing .....North and West Coast my two phobias

Yeah I can't see him turning his form around when he isn't getting any midfield time and isn't scoring any goals up forward.

It looks like a stupid mistake now to have traded in Rozee but after his first 2 games where he was getting midfield time and scored 125 and 145 it seemed like a good call, I don't think anyone could have predicted the massive drop off in his scoring since then, he has scored less than 200 points from his last 4 games.

I was so lucky to miss the Rozee disaster.
R3 trade was Dusty>Petracca, but it was a really tight choice between Petracca and Rozee. Could easily have gone the other way.
Similar in R5. So nearly went for Wingard over Simpkin when trading out Dunkley.

Petracca and Simpkin have played 5 games for me for 528 at an average of 105.6 and in that time Rozee and Wingard have played 6 games for 300 points at an average of 50.0. Real sliding doors moments with a great outcome, but so lucky to have jumped the right way.

I was so lucky to miss the Rozee disaster.
R3 trade was Dusty>Petracca, but it was a really tight choice between Petracca and Rozee. Could easily have gone the other way.
Similar in R5. So nearly went for Wingard over Simpkin when trading out Dunkley.

Petracca and Simpkin have played 5 games for me for 528 at an average of 105.6 and in that time Rozee and Wingard have played 6 games for 300 points at an average of 50.0. Real sliding doors moments with a great outcome, but so lucky to have jumped the right way.

Chad been ok this year.

But chewy and Simkin are better.
Chad prob goes 88 to 92 av.

The other 2 are 100 plus every week.

Chad been ok this year.

But chewy and Simkin are better.
Chad prob goes 88 to 92 av.

The other 2 are 100 plus every week.
Yes he has been good and this week was probably a low outlier. He should average 90+ and could go close to 100, but I'd have been really unhappy if I'd brought him in and copped a 76 and a 34 in his first two games for me.

Thank god.

Dev at least 90.

Chewy,Greenewood types.

With Shiel out Dev could get more mid minutes. Showed he can still find the ball on the weekend. Just needs to use it when he gets it. If he kicked that goal in last he would have been 80+ and all of a sudden score isn’t as bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Shiel out Dev could get more mid minutes. Showed he can still find the ball on the weekend. Just needs to use it when he gets it. If he kicked that goal in last he would have been 80+ and all of a sudden score isn’t as bad.

Smith's the dev vartiey tackles numbers might be down this year..
2 years ago he av 105...

97 avg for Dev 2 years ago....shut up kents .

Avg 8 tackles agame.

5 tackles this year....
He's numbers are pretty much the same.maybe it's he's DE and goals difference.
But IIRC he's at 60% ownership ......so the poor scoring kinda cancels itself out

Yep.

But some extra points would be nice.
I know what I want to do this week, but I'm fearful of Ceglar's JS this week ......the last two weeks have been horrible .....add that to my mate Rozee and you have the perfect recipe for a ****cake

Yeah I can't see him turning his form around when he isn't getting any midfield time and isn't scoring any goals up forward.

It looks like a stupid mistake now to have traded in Rozee but after his first 2 games where he was getting midfield time and scored 125 and 145 it seemed like a good call, I don't think anyone could have predicted the massive drop off in his scoring since then, he has scored less than 200 points from his last 4 games.
Totally agree ...then I thought with Rocky dropped,Port may try and add some speed into the midfield via Rozee

Between Rozee and Houston, Port are quickly getting me prickly

I know what I want to do this week, but I'm fearful of Ceglar's JS this week ......the last two weeks have been horrible .....add that to my mate Rozee and you have the perfect recipe for a ****cake

Patton out.
Mitch Lewis still dead ?

Cegs might stay .

Rozee poor but not a rookie...but scoring like one.

Are you still double down ?

Totally agree ...then I thought with Rocky dropped,Port may try and add some speed into the midfield via Rozee

Between Rozee and Houston, Port are quickly getting me prickly

Seen a tweet from port they they tring to put 12 guys tho the middle at any time.

I guess Rozee unlucky 13th guy.

Lol at port thinking they got 12 mids .

Patton out.
Mitch Lewis still dead ?

Cegs might stay .

Rozee poor but not a rookie...but scoring like one.

Are you still double down ?
I've had a quick play around with a double down, it makes sense from a cash generation POV ......but I also have to start making more ground, and so playing around with Rozee to Doedee .....and someone to Rankine

Then getting another couple of rookies next week ....Doedee due to get a $38K price increase, so now or never

I've had a quick play around with a double down, it makes sense from a cash generation POV ......but I also have to start making more ground, and so playing around with Rozee to Doedee .....and someone to Rankine

Then getting another couple of rookies next week ....Doedee due to get a $38K price increase, so now or never

You will have to pay more for one of this week bubble boys .

If you get doddle head.

Whats the story with Larid on a Wing lower TOG too.

Get nicked Nicks.

You will have to pay more for one of this week bubble boys .

If you get doddle head.

Whats the story with Larid on a Wing lower TOG too.

Get nicked Nicks.
ADEL are experimenting ......if they continue to play Moose and Hamill back, someone has to be played elsewhere ....on the weekend that was Laird

He came to us as a midfielder, wouldn't surprise if he's tried there with Sloane out for 6 weeks

ADEL are experimenting ......if they continue to play Moose and Hamill back, someone has to be played elsewhere ....on the weekend that was Laird

He came to us as a midfielder, wouldn't surprise if he's tried there with Sloane out for 6 weeks

Gibbs.

Runs for cover 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back