Game Day Round 7, 2023 : Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 4:35pm Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So frustrating to watch from the stadium, we just don't have the polished to finish such great work around the ground. Keep going lads!

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Very frustrating quarter

Some real horrific decisions by the green dudes early on to deny us a couple shots at goal, and then a few shocking defensive efforts from the lads

At least didn't let them get a big run on in terms of scores, but we certainly lost our way a bit with linking up. We look fairly tired, whereas the Dogs seem to be getting on the outside more often

Big test again, so hoping we don't lie down and can play it out

Knew it was going to be s**t when Fergus got his arms clearly chopped and they didn’t call it. Then they rebound, and Impey gets clearly pushed in the back when contesting and they didn’t call it.

The Dogs lifted their intensity which made it difficult but 4-5 umpire calls have directly cost us goals.

Still enjoying this game - but we look tired:
  • Will Day is genuine A grader
  • Mitch lewis less impact there but he's awesome. If he kicks a goal his confidence will blow up
  • Stop whinging about the umpires
  • Scrimshaw is a gun - I don't get why he's fringe in this side.
  • Midfield just never settled - we looked a step off the pace that whole quarter.
  • We only got about 6 inside 50s that quarter. Just lacking that flow.
  • Hardwick has played an underrated game imo

Agree with all that… except the whinging.

* that and * them

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Couldn't make the most of our effort, much like the first half.

+24 for contested posssession.
-3 inside 50's
+6 hitouts
+6 clearances

+5 marks inside 50!

Could've easily been paid a couple right in front too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CJ's record of giving an easy goal to the oppo in every game marches on. The sooner we see the back of this guy, the better.

CJ's record of giving an easy goal to the oppo in every game marches on. The sooner we see the back of this guy, the better.
He literally got caught with the ball in defence. It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back