Review Round 8: Sydney Swans vs Hawthorn Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game could of gone either way mate if Cyril held onto the ball in the last 30secs, lots of what ifs and lots of turns tonight.

Trouble is we've had 4 of em just like that already this year....Swings & round-abouts....Can't complain when we're B2B premiers off 2 close prelim wins!

Can't agree with any boasting on the MB. Yes it was a crucial win for us but they did it when it counted last year.

Keep the back slapping in-house.

Couldn't agree more. But was a remarkably gutsy win. Reminded me of why I love this team

So glad I made the trip down again, trip last year was the exact opposite.
Neither team got anywhere near their best but was glad we could find something in those last 8 minute to clutch the win - boys learnt from last year maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rioli overrunning that handball :straining:
Suckling spudding it up :straining:
Winning without any influence from Frank or Tip :straining:
Supporting Sydney :straining:

Life in general :straining::straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McGlynn spent all his petrol tickets in the first half. Got bashed around a fair bit but also give some back. Went missing in the 2nd half.
Has Bird ever tagged Mitchell?

No that would be beyond his skillset

I don't care who was out, how we played in the second or third, how Hawthorn had their chances etc.

I DON'T CARE!!!

That was a ******* fantastic win for us. That first quarter was exactly what I wanted to see. That win sets our whole season up. That win showed that you can't push us around. That win showed that if you want to win the premiership then good luck doing it against us.

I don't care who was out, how we played in the second or third, how Hawthorn had their chances etc.

I DON'T CARE!!!

That was a ******* fantastic win for us. That first quarter was exactly what I wanted to see. That win sets our whole season up. That win showed that you can't push us around. That win showed that if you want to win the premiership then good luck doing it against us.

I reckon we caught them by surprise especially the first half we were brutal in our tackles.

That win showed that if you want to win the premiership then good luck doing it against us.

Minus the bit in 2014 where it was really easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back