Banter Round 8 Sydney v Complete *******

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey folks, this is all lovely, and congratulations Vonn, but aren't we supposed to be heaping s**t on Hawthorn?

Come ON!! There's a job to be done!
Happens when you have most of the Hawks board on ignore and Tassie is so uncreative even the insults about it are lame.

Hey folks, this is all lovely, and congratulations Vonn, but aren't we supposed to be heaping s**t on Hawthorn?

Come ON!! There's a job to be done!

Its hard because even if you beat them they dont lose, their fans just make excuses

Its hard because even if you beat them they dont lose, their fans just make excuses
And all of them can be rebutted with "cause you're s**t"

"We kicked too many behinds instead of goals!" Cause you're s**t.
"We didn't have players X, Y and Z!" Cause you're s**t.

And all of them can be rebutted with "cause you're s**t"

"We kicked too many behinds instead of goals!" Cause you're s**t.
"We didn't have players X, Y and Z!" Cause you're s**t.

Oh sydney are s**t we will thump them, we dont care about them

Lose to sydney.... Umps, injuries, cola, we have flags

Please... For other teams that's cheating... for Hawthorn it's just "playing on the edge" (While the umpires turn a blind eye)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please... For other teams that's cheating... for Hawthorn it's just "playing on the edge" (While the umpires turn a blind eye)
I remember after a Hawks game in 2013 where Goodes put his leg in front of Gibson (debate was hotly had why, but he did) and it was a reportable offence, dog act, etc. A few weeks later Hodge went shin-to-shin in a trip on a Collingwood player running past him and the defence from a couple of hawks fans was that it wasn't a trip he was (no s**t) "attempting to bodily block him with his leg".

I remember after a Hawks game in 2013 where Goodes put his leg in front of Gibson (debate was hotly had why, but he did) and it was a reportable offence, dog act, etc. A few weeks later Hodge went shin-to-shin in a trip on a Collingwood player running past him and the defence from a couple of hawks fans was that it wasn't a trip he was (no s**t) "attempting to bodily block him with his leg".
To be honest I was surprised that Hodge got suspended just for a simple dog act of thumping a player off play. No doubt his defence at the tribunal was "Do you know who I am ?"

To be honest I was surprised that Hodge got suspended just for a simple dog act of thumping a player off play. No doubt his defence at the tribunal was "Do you know who I am ?"
Hodge has a nasty habit of winding up with his forearm in someone's face. In the last quarter of the 2012 GF in the Swans forward 50 he somehow totally by accident wound up with his forearm in Jack's face. I will award one like for a guess at the controlling umpire.

Hello my South Melbourne friends. I actually think you guys will win this one. Our form is patchy, Clarkson keeps on picking that weak show pony Suckling, and we just don't seem to be playing consistent good football this year (skiing on Melbourne means jack s**t). While you seem to struggle to kick a big score lately, I just feel this week is when the ball will bounce the right way and you'll put on a big one against us. Hopefully it will be a good close game. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back