Opinion Round 9 Changes vs. Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: not Sheridan. Looks the goods IMO, he just needs some continuity. He almost comes across as a burst player but his endurance stats are first class too.
Taberner

In: Mzungu

Can't see anyone getting dropped at all. Suban did enough, Sheridan too. This will be a massive one for us, haven't won at Adelaide Oval yet so it ll be packed and Crows will be pissed losing to GWS

RTB went to Pav at 3/4 time and told him he was being subbed off. Nothing wrong with him at all.

Four or five players deserve to come in. Unless someone is injured or the MRP spot something we all missed they will be playing for Peel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee its going to be hard for dawson to get back in at this rate. No change. Crows had four players listed as injured after their game, how badly I dont know but they may be fairly undermanned.

Out: Pearce.

;)
Beat you to it Kram81
Eagles_supporters59735733.jpg

No change. (Sorry Zung and Croz).

Vest goes to someone other than Sheridan. I'm thinking I would hand it to Duffield again. Harsh perhaps, but the only one I didn't think was 100% today.

No changes, too good of a win for anyone to go out. I hope Mzungu finds a way into the team soon though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkmm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back