Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sharks Indigenous Jersey
CKahoNcUEAAi0Zg.jpg

Wonder if Mick Fanning will like it?

Three flaws with that;

1) Titans are BLK not ISC
2) As i mentioned above, Souths are linked with Superman.
3) That is an absolutely terrible Photoshop.

1. Jersey in the picture clearly says BLK. ISC do Marvel. Superman is DC Comics
2. Superman is clearly a whore.
138432_cfaa17ad7c60370ad816c2f62e78549c.jpg 4113327733.jpg Image-7.jpg
3. It appears to be a concept drawing thats been resized. Very bad pic still...

Last edited:

Hey, question for rabbitoh21 craegus Klim Bryce_Jersey17 and the other NSWers

I've been trying for a while to get a NSW origin jersey off of eBay, and I had a bit of luck, getting a 2015 jersey in my size really cheap. Unfortunately, I also managed to win a 2nd jersey that i'd bidded on in the mean time.

I'm not really sure what this one is from. It looks exactly like the 2013 NSW jersey in terms of designs and logos, but it has a white polo style collar instead of the rounded collar with the white bib part for the Classic logo. It even has the NSW logo from the new set of NRL logos, so it's definitely from the last few years.

My question is, do NSW regularly sell collared versions of their jerseys as well as the onfield collarless versions?

It also doesn't have a VB logo on the front, just the back, but that's beside the point.

I haven't been able to find an Origin kit history or anything like that online.

I've been trying for a while to get a NSW origin jersey off of eBay, and I had a bit of luck, getting a 2015 jersey in my size really cheap. Unfortunately, I also managed to win a 2nd jersey that i'd bidded on in the mean time.

I'm not really sure what this one is from. It looks exactly like the 2013 NSW jersey in terms of designs and logos, but it has a white polo style collar instead of the rounded collar with the white bib part for the Classic logo. It even has the NSW logo from the new set of NRL logos, so it's definitely from the last few years.

My question is, do NSW regularly sell collared versions of their jerseys as well as the onfield collarless versions?

It also doesn't have a VB logo on the front, just the back, but that's beside the point.

Yes, Classic do tend to release two retail versions of the NSW jersey. One is the newer sleeker style fabric while they also do a "retro" material jersey with a collar. See below the respective jerseys available at Rebel Sport.

http://www.rebelsport.com.au/Product/NSW-Blues-2015-Men-s-Premium-Jersey/MDM636826?menuFrom=60218

http://www.rebelsport.com.au/Product/NSW-Blues-2015-Men-s-Classic-Jersey/MDM636818?menuFrom=60218

Hope it helps.

Yes, Classic do tend to release two retail versions of the NSW jersey. One is the newer sleeker style fabric while they also do a "retro" material jersey with a collar. See below the respective jerseys available at Rebel Sport.

http://www.rebelsport.com.au/Product/NSW-Blues-2015-Men-s-Premium-Jersey/MDM636826?menuFrom=60218

http://www.rebelsport.com.au/Product/NSW-Blues-2015-Men-s-Classic-Jersey/MDM636818?menuFrom=60218

Hope it helps.

Ah, that explains it perfectly, thanks mate! I thought that might be the case but couldn't find any reference to it.

I'll probably be reselling the classic one, so now I at least know how to describe it.

I'm also looking for an origin jersey, can you send me a link to the one you won?

I'm also looking for an origin jersey, can you send me a link to the one you won?
Can do mate, I've just gone to work so I'll do it when I get home.

It's basically a medium 2013 NSW origin jersey "classic", so with the collar, and the VB logo is missing from the front. In excellent condition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except you're not.

WA sash jumper > SA jumper > Tasmanian jumper > Big V.

Hahahaha you're funny.

That's why East Freo, North Adelaide, Clarence, Waratahs, and many others chose to use the Big V with a different colour.
Same Guernsey.

Hahahaha you're funny.

That's why East Freo, North Adelaide, Clarence, Waratahs, and many others chose to use the Big V with a different colour.
Same Guernsey.
East freo? Man you've got no clue about the WAFL. You must mean South Freo

East freo? Man you've got no clue about the WAFL. You must mean South Freo

Ohh snap you got me.

The Original Wa Guernsey was so good they changed it, same as the SA and Tassie ones so your original post is only half correct.

Many more others wear sashes and chevrons though

I was offering proof that every state he mentioned ha a Big V in their Highest league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back