Injury Russell your feathers - discuss all things high performance; injury lists, Marvel surface, curse from the gods and Andrew Russell

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam is a prominent team asset and will be sheltered from unnecessary risk. its a deflating no doubt but due diligence and care must be done. He may be rested for a little while, not a popular decision but prudent.

what exactly do you want? what will keep you happy? endless reviews? dismissals? there is no such thing as a perfect player, season, club, high performance manager - everyone makes a blue, players get injured and re-injured - what is your solution? or do you just want to be told 5 minutes after every injury, what happened, how it happened, what the future options are etc - entitled much?

* this entitlement bullshit Thy, definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.

We ****ed up our previous rebuild through an inept recruitment department, we only have to wait another 3-4 years to see if we we’ve stuffed up this rebuild for a completely different and fixable reason

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Fk this entitlement bullshit Thy, definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.

We fkd up our previous rebuild through an inept recruitment department, we only have to wait another 3-4 years to see if we we’ve stuffed up this rebuild for a completely different and fixable reason

The same few who are blinded by the facts. I'm afraid.

Still avoiding the question

Do you have any medical knowledge or first hand information that suggests Walsh playing would aggravate his condition further
I gave you a good starting point based on the facts that have come out. Up to you how you interpret it.

Fk this entitlement bullshit Thy, definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.

We fkd up our previous rebuild through an inept recruitment department, we only have to wait another 3-4 years to see if we we’ve stuffed up this rebuild for a completely different and fixable reason

How do you know that we are doing the same thing over and over again? And what exactly is it that we are doing over and over again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touch wood but as it stands we have 2 senior players who definitely won't play round 1... don't see the issue

Yeap, Weitering and Martin 50/50, I expect Walsh to play. Marchbank probably recovering from the flu

Didn't have Jsos, C Durdin or Owies best 23, but close

Massive difference from this time last year

Let's take Port's last 2 seasons. 2 seasons ago they had a few injury related issues to key players and finished well down the ladder 10th. Next season they had better luck with injuries and finished 3rd.

Injuries are relevant.

I guess that people suffer from a lack of negative posting across the board and need to invent issues, smh. We haven't even got to the start of the season yet.

I guess that people suffer from a lack of negative posting across the board and need to invent issues, smh. We haven't even got to the start of the season yet.

Strange what people focus on this time of the year

And for tomorrow, the result means absolutely squat, yet watch this place light up if we lose the 4points game

Strange what people focus on this time of the year

And for tomorrow, the result means absolutely squat, yet watch this place light up if we lose the 4points game
I hope we lose all of the pre-season games, would be a good omen, like it used to be in our most successful era.

I remember when winning flags, supporters were trolling melting that we weren't winning by 10 goals each week
Any year that we didn't at least play off in Grand Final was a failed year, we had high expectations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back