Ryan Griffen requests trade to GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's just say that Montagna came out and shared some concerns with the club. He and the club talk it out and everything goes well and he wants some time to think about his leadership role even though he'd spent the last three or four months in contact with another club (let's just say Brisbane for this example). He comes back midway through the first week of trade week, said that he wanted to be traded to only Brisbane and then went off the radar again so the Saints couldn't negotiate a trade to another club if the destination club refused to play ball.

In this hypothetical situation, how would you feel about Montagna?
ooo0 boooo frakin whoooo, you had to trade with GWS who have a great track record and the most 1st round picks ever on a list, not only that but you got boyd……….

if we got shiel/treloar for montagna after he trashed the club i walk drive him to GWS myself

Griffen had 4 kicks. 4 total kicks in an entire game of football.
As others have said it's amazing how much of a free pass he's getting.

Griffen had 4 kicks. 4 total kicks in an entire game of football.
As others have said it's amazing how much of a free pass he's getting.
4 more than boyd last week

:p:p:p:p

Lets take a look at the games of Tom Boyd & the guy that totally was in front of him as a player at GWS in McCarthy.

Tom Boyd- 8 disposals at 87.5%, five marks, 3 contested marks, 2 marks inside 50, 1 tackle, 3 inside 50's, 1 goal 1 behind, 1 goal assist

McCarthy- 7 disposals at 57.4%, 4 clangers, 3 marks, 0 contested marks, 0 marks inside 50, 0 tackles, 0 inside 50's, 1 goal, 0 assists

Let's also not forget the goals that were kicked from our players crumbing at his feet, I counted two from Dahlhaus, 2 from Dickson

Boyd 1 goal........
Enjoy the mill a year on that one.

Oh and well done on your win. Clearly deserved.......

Out of curiosity why the ......... after deserved. Are you inferring the Dogs weren't the deserving winners today?

Lets take a look at the games of Tom Boyd & the guy that totally was in front of him as a player at GWS in McCarthy.

Tom Boyd- 8 disposals at 87.5%, five marks, 3 contested marks, 2 marks inside 50, 1 tackle, 3 inside 50's, 1 goal 1 behind, 1 goal assist

McCarthy- 7 disposals at 57.4%, 4 clangers, 3 marks, 0 contested marks, 0 marks inside 50, 0 tackles, 0 inside 50's, 1 goal, 0 assists

Let's also not forget the goals that were kicked from our players crumbing at his feet, I counted two from Dahlhaus, 2 from Dickson

Really...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really...

He's not kicking bags yet but the fact that we have a tall target that is pretty likely to knock the ball down (that isn't a liability at ground level like if we just plopped a ruckman at full forward) to ground level means that he's worth his weight in gold.

Was it just me or Doggies players didn't want anything to do with him after the game, just shake his hand and move on?

I thought it was said that apart from a couple (obviously Murphy, Gia), there was a bit of a drift between the senior guys and the younger ones? Part of the reason why Griffen left and McCartney was sacked?

I thought it was said that apart from a couple (obviously Murphy, Gia), there was a bit of a drift between the senior guys and the younger ones? Part of the reason why Griffen left and McCartney was sacked?

From what I heard; Griffen, Cooney, Higgins & Minson had their own clique while Murphy, Gia & Morris were more hands on with the kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back