Official Match Thread S18 R06 Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Fitzroy means Royal Bastard

Fitzroy is French for "son of the King." It became a surname amongst certain noble families wishing to accentuate their royal ancestry.

A king is not limited to just the United Kingdom either

Fitzroy is French for "son of the King." It became a surname amongst certain noble families wishing to accentuate their royal ancestry.

Roy royalty, Roylion, has spoken.:thumbsu:

So all you Roys just want to be Royals?

Your name has been spoken in hushed tones as a leading candidate for this season's EKA, I now see why.
I'm flattered, but I'm given to understand there's some curse that could follow me around? That sounds like a lot to handle, and I'm already so busy dealing with hipster commies and people suggesting the Dogs trade Bontempelli.

Your name has been spoken in hushed tones as a leading candidate for this season's EKA, I now see why.

Hushed tones? I've been shouting from the rooftops.

There's a bad hearing/old person joke to be made in there, but I'm taking the high road and avoiding it.

I'm flattered, but I'm given to understand there's some curse that could follow me around? That sounds like a lot to handle, and I'm already so busy dealing with hipster commies and people suggesting the Dogs trade Bontempelli.
Really? What dastardly muppet is daring to suggest such a awful manoeuvre? I will have at them.

I also take offence at the phrase hipster commie. But I will come back to that once bonts is safe and sound.

Really? What dastardly muppet is daring to suggest such a awful manoeuvre? I will have at them.

I also take offence at the phrase hipster commie. But I will come back to that once bonts is safe and sound.
Some suggest that the great one is 'seriously overrated', and that we must trade him in our doomed pursuit for a quality young tall forward.

But I digress. I wouldn't take offence, it's just an observation with no negative connotations... for now...

Some suggest that the great one is 'seriously overrated', and that we must trade him in our doomed pursuit for a quality young tall forward.

But I digress. I wouldn't take offence, it's just an observation with no negative connotations... for now...
You and your loaded double speak. I must careful of you. When the uprising starts. You'll be first against the wall. You're a dangerous one.

You and your loaded double speak. I must careful of you. When the uprising starts. You'll be first against the wall. You're a dangerous one.
I look at uprisings the same way I look at religion - if I pick the wrong side, I'll repent like hell on my deathbed.

You know you'd want me on your side.

I look at uprisings the same way I look at religion - if I pick the wrong side, I'll repent like hell on my deathbed.

You know you'd want me on your side.
In the good fight I have you on my side.

But unfortunately you now sit atop a lush royal throne, and I in do not. Those in places of power will only have you 'exposed' to those they deem below you twice a year, to try and keep us from influencing you. We want you to see the SFA for what it really is, not the pretend reality your 'leaders' WGS, Marla Owie and OK7 have constructed. They will not keep us down. We are coming.

In the good fight I have you on my side.

But unfortunately you now sit atop a lush royal throne, and I in do not. Those in places of power will only have you 'exposed' to those they deem below you twice a year, to try and keep us from influencing you. We want you to see the SFA for what it really is, not the pretend reality your 'leaders' WGS, Marla Owie and OK7 have constructed. They will not keep us down. We are coming.
You really should've taken the blue pill. It's much more fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would it be bullish of me to come in and with my first post suggest that the Roys will win by 49 points?
More ignorant than bullish.

Would it be bullish of me to come in and with my first post suggest that the Roys will win by 49 points?

You dare question 3KZ and his formula? He said 13 points. Where are you pulling 49 from?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back