Official Match Thread S18 R06 Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t, it's Thursday again! Time flies.
Yep, I can always tell when it's Thursday because Thursday is bingo day at the social club. "Two fat ladies - 88", haha, gets me everytime.

The weeks do seem to be getting shorter.

Maybe it's because we're not playing the Warriors. That's one of my theories.

3KZ is Football is probably my favouritest poster at the moment.

Marlowe Wise Guy Sam - as part of my decoy role this week can I play on the wing? I want to get all snuggly with 3KZ :hearts::hearts::hearts:
3KZ is Football is the thinking man's poster, nice choice Easty. I will warn you though, all he kicks is torps, so when he starts yelling "FIRE IN THE HOLE" it doesn't mean he's interested in you in a sexual way, it's just his way of expressing himself.

I like 3KZ is Football too, he says nice things instead of asking the runner for a footy record to find out who I am.
3KZ is Football is the thinking man's poster, nice choice Easty. I will warn you though, all he kicks is torps, so when he starts yelling "FIRE IN THE HOLE" it doesn't mean he's interested in you in a sexual way, it's just his way of expressing himself.
Flicking through this post for key points initially horrified me. Need to kick that habit.

honeybadger.jpg

Roys coach, Wayne Jorgensen, ripping the head off a cobra at last nights team BBQ.

gotta love the honey badger!

Id answer that with an affirmative but until channel 7 announces the teams i cant say s**t or the SFA will give me a fine.
Damn the billion dollar TV rights deal. My cut is still in the post right?

PS orange merkin? I was physically ill when I saw that. And I went to a public school.

Damn the billion dollar TV rights deal. My cut is still in the post right?

PS orange merkin? I was physically ill when I saw that. And I went to a public school.

They had schools in the cretaceous era?

Boom! Old person joke.

They had schools in the cretaceous era?

Boom! Old person joke.

Who gave you that one? WGS? OK7? SOG? igloo? Or was it a leftover from the fumbles and U_L times.

Boom! A Marlowe's material is written by the leadership group, or a 100 monkeys with 100 typewriters joke.

Who gave you that one? WGS? OK7? SOG? igloo? Or was it a leftover from the fumbles and U_L times.

Boom! A Marlowe's material is written by the leadership group, or a 100 monkeys with 100 typewriters joke.

It was the best of posts, it was the blorst of posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was the best of posts, it was the blorst of posts.
You stupid monkey!

I fear this could be misconstrued, somehow...

You stupid monkey!

I fear this could be misconstrued, somehow...
And just when I thought you were an EKA fav you go and get yourself caught up in a race scandal. Or a sex scandal. Or a drug scandal. Or a scandal marathon. Whatever kind of scandal you want, but SHAME NMJWB54 SHAME!

And just when I thought you were an EKA fav you go and get yourself caught up in a race scandal. Or a sex scandal. Or a drug scandal. Or a scandal marathon. Whatever kind of scandal you want, but SHAME NMJWB54 SHAME!
Don't you try and make this bigger than it is, commie.

Expand on 'scandal marathon', that sounds like something I could buy into.

Don't you try and make this bigger than it is, commie.

Expand on 'scandal marathon', that sounds like something I could buy into.

Commie? You're better than this, smarter too. Surely you realize that Royalty very rarely lasts and if it does its history is bloody and vicious. Join the prols, the plebs, the butchers, the bakers, the candlestick makers hell even join the intelligensia.
I respect you decision if you choose not to, just be wary of Tsar Okeydoke 'Nikolas II' 7 and King Wise Guy 'Louis XVI' Sam.

It's a tv show. Never seen it. Dont think im its tsrget demographic, being a made up persona in a fantasy forum.

Commie? You're better than this, smarter too. Surely you realize that Royalty very rarely lasts and if it does its history is bloody and vicious. Join the prols, the plebs, the butchers, the bakers, the candlestick makers hell even join the intelligensia.
I respect you decision if you choose not to, just be wary of Tsar Okeydoke 'Nikolas II' 7 and King Wise Guy 'Louis XVI' Sam.

It's a tv show. Never seen it. Dont think im its tsrget demographic, being a made up persona in a fantasy forum.
I tend to think of us more as the British Royals. We wear pretty things, we don't do a lot or have much money, but we're never going away.
I'll join you when okeydoke7 and his family are brutally murdered and Wise Guy Sam is caught in a small town on his way to the Bears or some such doomed entity.
Commie is our term. Stop trying to be like us because you never will.
Oh, believe me, I'm not trying to be like you. And I'm not sure commies like to be called commies. Maybe you're doing it wrong.

I tend to think of us more as the British Royals. We wear pretty things, we don't do a lot or have much money, but we're never going away.
I'll join you when okeydoke7 and his family are brutally murdered and Wise Guy Sam is caught in a small town on his way to the Bears or some such doomed entity.

Oh, believe me, I'm not trying to be like you. And I'm not sure commies like to be called commies. Maybe you're doing it wrong.
British Royals? Going for the inoffensive and largely ineffective modus operandi?

Good stay like that a rookie with 2-3 games under his belt. Commies are commies, see the difference? Oh and we can't do anything wrong since we've been there and done it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back