Official Match Thread S18 R06 Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Good stay like that a rookie with 2-3 games under his belt. Commies are commies, see the difference? Oh and we can't do anything wrong since we've been there and done it.
Does anyone else see what's wrong with this post, not to mention the irony associated. Definitely one for the vault, along with our impending massacre of the Gorillas.

Does anyone else see what's wrong with this post, not to mention the irony associated. Definitely one for the vault, along with our impending massacre of the Gorillas.
Ahh the vault. A place to store your hopes and dreams. Some may come to pass, others may just wither and die. But it is a place to retreat to, when all seems lost, to grasp on to whatever doesn't slip through your fingers, no matter how outlandish.

Please don't run there soggy, stay, be merry, smile and live life while its here to be lived. The status quo wont be around much longer, the foundations are creaking and crumbling. So enjoy the light while it lasts.

I tend to think of us more as the British Royals. We wear pretty things, we don't do a lot or have much money, but we're never going away.
I'll join you when okeydoke7 and his family are brutally murdered and Wise Guy Sam is caught in a small town on his way to the Bears or some such doomed entity.

And I forgot to add if you get the choice of Cake or Death, always pick cake and be quick, they never expect such a rush.

Good stay like that a rookie with 2-3 games under his belt. Commies are commies, see the difference? Oh and we can't do anything wrong since we've been there and done it.
5. I didn't have you pegged for a genius, I guess I'm just the outstanding judge of character that I fancied myself to be.
British Royals? Going for the inoffensive and largely ineffective modus operandi?
Essentially. It's a pretty good deal. If anything ever goes wrong we have plans to sell the rest of the competition out to the baddies and relocate to Canada. As is my understanding.

Official Team Sheet:
B:
NTRabbit - The_Reaper - 5 GB USB
HB: Pogba - Marlowe - Igloo
C: Easty - NathanMJ_WB54 - VitalDread
HF: sverik25 - Dirty Bird - Tommycash
F: Bipolarbear - okeydoke7 - The Old Dark Navy's
R: Wise Guy Sam - Son of God - bomberlegend2007

Int: Fitzey - Continstar

Changes:
NathanMJ_WB54 - Left Wing > Centre
Bomberlegend2007 - Centre > Rover
Easty - Rover > Left Wing
VitalDread - FP > Wing (the other one)
Tommycash - Wing > HFF
Bipolarbear - HFF > FP

Logger

Usually I'd post some amazing words about why I'm the best and the Royals are set for a win.

But I'm so time poor I've got just enough time to laugh at that campaigner logger as I make changes just to annoy him, as vengeance for our last 3 nail bitters.

:)

It looks like The_Reaper is this week's bunny.

Impossible. He draws on the power of the underscore.

Official Team Sheet:
B:
NTRabbit - The_Reaper - 5 GB USB
HB: Pogba - Marlowe - Igloo
C: Easty - NathanMJ_WB54 - VitalDread
HF: sverik25 - Dirty Bird - Tommycash
F: Bipolarbear - okeydoke7 - The Old Dark Navy's
R: Wise Guy Sam - Son of God - bomberlegend2007

Int: Fitzey - Continstar

Changes:
NathanMJ_WB54 - Left Wing > Centre
Bomberlegend2007 - Centre > Rover
Easty - Rover > Left Wing
VitalDread - FP > Wing (the other one)
Tommycash - Wing > HFF
Bipolarbear - HFF > FP

Logger

Usually I'd post some amazing words about why I'm the best and the Royals are set for a win.

But I'm so time poor I've got just enough time to laugh at that campaigner logger as I make changes just to annoy him, as vengeance for our last 3 nail bitters.

:)

s**t. I forgot to tag myself and I'm probably the one who needs the reminder the most. Drats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impossible. He draws on the power of the underscore.
The power of the single name is much stronger. Bono, Cher, Fred, Prince will all go down in the annals of history as masters of their craft.

The power of the single name is much stronger. Bono, Cher, Fred, Prince will all go down in the annals of history as masters of their craft.
Those named singularly may have the runs on the board, but the underscores will rise up. Mononyms selected by the individual in question shouldn't count, either. Fred's the only one of that quartet that isn't a fraud.

Those named singularly may have the runs on the board, but the underscores will rise up. Mononyms selected by the individual in question shouldn't count, either. Fred's the only one of that quartet that isn't a fraud.
Underscores to rise up? Which movement are you with? You want the status quo and now you want change?

If you need help, but can't say anything, blink 3 times.

Underscores to rise up? Which movement are you with? You want the status quo and now you want change?

If you need help, but can't say anything, blink 3 times.
I'm not aligned with anyone, I just wear a Royals jumper and worship chaos.

I only desire the status quo ideologically. When it comes to mononyms, I demand great change. Mostly change in the form of these damn musicians and South American football players selecting a surname.

I'm not sure why you would bother with an underscore when you can simply press the space bar.
The space bar is underrated to be honest. Not like that stupid underscore. I mean, if you have to tell people how to type an underscore, is it worth it? (Rhetorical question)

Having said that, the single name is beautiful simplicity, just as dog intended.

The space bar is underrated to be honest. Not like that stupid underscore. I mean, if you have to tell people how to type an underscore, is it worth it? (Rhetorical question)

Having said that, the single name is beautiful simplicity, just as dog intended.
C'mon mate, 2 more posts. I hope you have something special planned for your 7000th?

Like the ruckstar that I am, when we are to busy or lazy to come up with anything new we rerelease our greatest hits.

Home game against Gold City this week!! Excellent, I'll break out the good cutlery and linen tablecloth.
You make it sound like your fine dining set up is in jail. What it do? A salt and battered Dory...

Thats just the start, for more wait till you see me ruck on Sunday. All my hitouts will be great.

The album wil fittingly be called 'assult and battery'

Like the ruckstar that I am, when we are to busy or lazy to come up with anything new we rerelease our greatest hits.

Thats just the start, for more wait till you see me ruck on Sunday. All my hitouts will be great.

The album wil fittingly be called 'assult and battery'
Wear something pretty.

Sorry about my absence yesterday, I know you've all missed me.

Phone has decided to cark it so I have no access at work (yes, I have a job that isn't admin of the SFA).

Glad to see I haven't missed much.

fitzroybulldog you will fit in well at the royals next season mate. I know you expressed interest when we approached you and we can make it official at the end of the season :thumbsu:

Sorry about my absence yesterday, I know you've all missed me.

Phone has decided to cark it so I have no access at work (yes, I have a job that isn't admin of the SFA).

Glad to see I haven't missed much.

fitzroybulldog you will fit in well at the royals next season mate. I know you expressed interest when we approached you and we can make it official at the end of the season :thumbsu:
Post reported to league admin, okeydoke7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back