Official Match Thread S19 R7-Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sorry you're a sore loser.
Retire. It will save you from the further pain you'll cop this season at the Royals.
:thumbsu:

Now your lack of graciousness can see you get stuffed as well. Dragging your whole team down. Seeya next time.

3KZ is Football good battle, unlucky. I always value our battles :)
You don't make much sense, and that's generally. I'm a gracious loser, but It's a pity a few of your teammates aren't humble in victory.

True. They already received a warning in round 3... just not for that.

I've known about this error all along, but their lack of class in victory can see them go **** themselves now.

I will say this, despite the perceived "drama" behind the scenes, I expect more from the team than being ungracious winners. Perhaps they feel they were robbed six or so hours of banter with the early games, I don't know but regardless, the games over so I subscribe to handshakes and move on.

It was only worth three points after all...

Since this may be the last game of qooty I ever win, you know with the ensuing suspensions and all, then I suggest we all go to Hooters and celebrate. Who's with me?

I will say this, despite the perceived "drama" behind the scenes, I expect more from the team than being ungracious winners. Perhaps they feel they were robbed six or so hours of banter with the early games, I don't know but regardless, the games over so I subscribe to handshakes and move on.

Banter? Maybe you could have tried during the other 6 days... just a suggestion. I'm bemused at how you've suddenly found the time to contribute though... good stuff. :thumbsu:

Banter? Maybe you could have tried during the other 6 days... just a suggestion. I'm bemused at how you've suddenly found the time to contribute though... good stuff. :thumbsu:

I was actually agreeing with you but whatever.

Packing is done, I'm on free time until I head to the airport.

You'll have to give me a heads up for that pre North v Geelong match beer.
Sure mate. If you want to go to the game and have a real session I'll get you tickets. Good games generally, Geelong v North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry you're a sore loser.
Retire. It will save you from the further pain you'll cop this season at the Royals.
:thumbsu:

Now your lack of graciousness can see you get stuffed as well. Dragging your whole team down. Seeya next time.

3KZ is Football good battle, unlucky. I always value our battles :)
Pffffft, why would anyone care about what a lowly demi-god has to say compared the words of Christ himself. You are picking a battle you are fated to lose.

Sure mate. If you want to go to the game and have a real session I'll get you tickets. Good games generally, Geelong v North.

I'll see if I can get Kate in on a drive to Geelong (never been there) but otherwise we'll definitely manage it for the Etihad clash :thumbsu:

Sportsmanship and winning or losing graciously are all well and good in real games and sports but a bit of banter about the result should be encouraged in the SFA. Banter and massive egos and being a bit of a campaigner sometimes are all foundations of the league. As the captain of the new world order that really be something you applaud.

I'll see if I can get Kate in on a drive to Geelong (never been there) but otherwise we'll definitely manage it for the Etihad clash :thumbsu:
Train is your friend. Let me know in advance if you want tickets or even a place to crash the night. Up to you.

Sportsmanship and winning or losing graciously are all well and good in real games and sports but a bit of banter about the result should be encouraged in the SFA. Banter and massive egos and being a bit of a campaigner sometimes are all foundations of the league. As the captain of the new world order that really be something you applaud.

I applaud quality banter.

Same time, I'm completely disconnected to this particular result. I wish I could have spent more time in this thread this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back