Official Match Thread S19 R7-Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Royals. We've moved up to third on the ladder before a ball has even been bounced.

This rise up the ladder is more my pace.

Thanks NwO - I love your no care attitude for the rules by simply disregarding them. Fight the power! Show the man! And all that.

This required coordination to pull off as you have 2 captains to rely on to not be reliable.

That'll be a point deduction.

Embarrassing!

Thanks for the like or acknowledgment that I let you know campaigner.

I tagged you so you were ready to update your naught corner tread in a timely fashion. Nothing looks worse than posting something important... late.

We know.

We also self reported.

It is what it is, I've taken full blame.
Doesn't matter if you self report or not. Was always going to be picked up at the end of the day. Oh well.

Thanks for the like or acknowledgment that I let you know campaigner.

I tagged you so you were ready to update your naught corner tread in a timely fashion. Nothing looks worse than posting something important... late.
I'm on my phone and in bed dreading the day's proceedings. It will have to wait.

Doesn't matter if you self report or not. Was always going to be picked up at the end of the day. Oh well.

No, my point is I noticed it first and brought it to admins attention before anybody else noticed and no excuses are being made. It's a point penalty, we move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, my point is I noticed it first and brought it to admins attention before anybody else noticed and no excuses are being made. It's a point penalty, we move on.

Actually Son of God would have noticed on Thursday it was on the cards. He is all over s**t like that. It's my favourite quality about him. Maybe you should of asked him to join NwO? Not letting your opponent know they were going to screw up would have been more jerky than anything you guys have blessed us with so far.

Actually Son of God would have noticed on Thursday it was on the cards. He is all over s**t like that. It's my favourite quality about him. Maybe you should of asked him to join NwO? Not letting your opponent know they were going to screw up would have been more jerky than anything you guys have blessed us with so far.

Sorry mate, I'm still far too busy for this match so banter is out of the window.

I'll catch up with you early next week in the nWo PM.

Also, I think you might be drunk. I'm right, aren't I?

Sorry mate, I'm still far too busy for this match so banter is out of the window.

I'll catch up with you early next week in the nWo PM.

Also, I think you might be drunk. I'm right, aren't I?

Correct* :p

You think this is bad - in the Wonders v Hawks thread I've joined the Hawks and started calling people nazis. You should have recruited me to the NwO, I'd actually be great at being a full time campaigner.

*drunk on 2 coffees...

Correct* :p

You think this is bad - in the Wonders v Hawks thread I've joined the Hawks and started calling people nazis. You should have recruited me to the NwO, I'd actually be great at being a full time campaigner.

*drunk on 2 coffees...

We did try ;)

I noticed at 11:00 last night.

I was going to send Filthy a message (the nice guy I am) but I fell asleep watching the rugby.

I don't believe it, you were actually going to inform the enemy of their mistake? What has come over you? :p
I also informed Shermy of a possible breach last week as well, before the deadline, and after he'd posted the side.

I'd hate to think we only played finals due to someone elses error.

I don't believe it, you were actually going to inform the enemy of their mistake? What has come over you? :p

Despite his persona, SOG is a friend of Filth.

I noticed at 11:00 last night.

I was going to send Filthy a message (the nice guy I am) but I fell asleep watching the rugby.

I wouldn't have seen it anyway but the sentiment is appreciated :thumbsu:

It's nothing more than a timing goof and me having control of it as far as the guys know.

I actually woke up this morning half an hour before my alarm and my first thought was "F***! The team submission!!!".

I also informed Shermy of a possible breach last week as well, before the deadline, and after he'd posted the side.

I'd hate to think we only played finals due to someone elses error.

I can vouch for this. Soggy would much prefer to point out a captains utensil up than have them get an actual warning.

I can vouch for this. Soggy would much prefer to point out a captains utensil up than have them get an actual warning.

Are we not doing phrasing any more???

Actually Son of God would have noticed on Thursday it was on the cards. He is all over s**t like that. It's my favourite quality about him. Not letting your opponent know they were going to screw up would have been more jerky than anything you guys have blessed us with so far.
Of course he would have. I believe someone that committed to match threads deserves an award for his honesty, his integrity and his passion.
And I think I know what that award can be. A life.

Wise Guy Sam said:
Maybe you should of asked him to join NwO?
So is that the real reason why you chased me up last season? To trade youth for posting? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back