Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
East Side Hawks vs Roys FFC

Could be a fun game with a lot of old fogeys bouncing around. The Hawks signing of okeydoke7 in the off season made the Hawks average age second to the Roys by only Fred, which is still a fair margin. The Hawks were flat and unspectacular last week (and traditionally irrelevant) and the Roys smacked about the Swamprats like they were holding out on trick money and it would take a betting man to back in the Hawks in this encounter. The Roys could take top (nah, the Bandits have no chance against the Warriors) and winning form is good form so expect the Hawks to exit season 19 altogether a week from now. Roys by 50.

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A pointless post I know - just getting my count up before I'm out of action for a while. Hopefully, I'll catch the commentary on sunday.

A pointless post I know - just getting my count up before I'm out of action for a while. Hopefully, I'll catch the commentary on sunday.

Not surprised that you'll run and hide this week... Okey is coming!!

#okeyrecord
#geauxhawks
#donthehash

So this is the battle of the old?

The Roys are notorious for it. But us Hawks are a bunch of washed-up hacks that have been here for too long. IMS, Tarks, Mr Eagle, Larrikin, myself… there's a lot of games there.

Roys, go easy this week. You'll be playing finals so feel free to rest some players. We aren't a sure thing yet.

So this is the battle of the old?

The Roys are notorious for it. But us Hawks are a bunch of washed-up hacks that have been here for too long. IMS, Tarks, Mr Eagle, Larrikin, myself… there's a lot of games there.

Roys, go easy this week. You'll be playing finals so feel free to rest some players. We aren't a sure thing yet.
What about the finals form? Does that mean nothing to you?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back