Official Match Thread S20 RD1: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I just stop playing QOOTY momentarily to knock out one of these east side peasants?
You should probably go into hiding. You're now wanted for murder.

Beng you may as well pay our on me already for another Mobbs Medal.

More like Bojan wontkick amirite.

Great win in the wet Bears. I like saying that. Bears. I've been saying Wonders and Royals for 5 seasons and they are kinda limp nicknames.

Good close game Hawks. I've always liked you guys. Except Dagless.

Did I just stop playing QOOTY momentarily to knock out one of these east side peasants?

Yeah, but you did it with swagger though
fqUQAvm.gif

Bojan Kantkick, and he can't handball either.

Spudded it up with 3 behinds. Need to practice my kicking next training session. Also, can someone please tell Big Cox to clunk a mark? Very Nic Nat-esque.

Big Cox 88 lift your game son

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 : 10.51 {FF} - Quivorir has possession.
2 : 10.55 {FF} - Quivorir sells the dummy and has a shot.
2 : 11.01 {FF} - And a little dance from Quivorir as the ball sails through.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good game Hawks, great start to the season Bears!

Nice try, but no cigar, you guys need a better game plan to deal with me.

1 : 19.4 {rW} - Watch out! Oh! Captain Awkward has laid MoOP out flat.

1 : 21.33 {lW} - Captain Awkward sells the dummy and helps himself to a bounce.
1 : 21.39 {lW} - What a tackle by MoOP.

1 : 23.47 {lW} - Captain Awkward is crunched in a tackle by MoOP.

2 : 3.24 {lW} - Great bump by MoOP. Captain Awkward has not moved.

2 : 20.17 {lW} - MoOP might be in trouble with the tribunal after that tackle on Captain Awkward. Play on is the call.

2 : 20.27 {rW} - Captain Awkward might be short but no there was no excuse for that tackle by MoOP.

etc, etc, etc...

I'd say "Good Luck for the rest of the season", but TBH, I hope your plane crashes on your way back East and the only survivor is your team mascot, birds deserve to be free you know. :)

Last edited:
LAS VEGAS INTERCHANGE CONVERSATIONS

Sometime during the 3rd quarter...

Coach Walken: "HOW ABOUT, THIS GAME?! IT'S SO, CLOSE!! I KEEP, SHOUTING."

brahj: "...why the * am I sitting on the bench?"

Coach Walken: "To watch, the game!! This will go down, in the history books! The drama! The suspense! The behinds! You think I'd let you, miss a game, like this?!"

brahj: "...but I am missing the game."

Coach Walken: "What are you say- Woo ha! Wham boom, bah baby! Quiv kicked another, point!"

*Coach Walken starts shouting toward the field*

Coach Walken: "THAT'S RIGHT, QBABY. MORE SUSPENSE!! I LOVE THAT, DRAMA!! MMMOOOOOORRREEE!!"

brahj: "Christopher Wanken."

Thanks for the game, Hawks.

Beloved Bears, that actually was a pretty good game to watch. I'll be there next week... for 2 or so quarters.

Good game Hawks!

Way to go bears...

The booze is hidden above MoOP's locker, but he is only to have beer. I don't want to see a repeat of last week, until he can prove himself better than that!

brahj you are lucky you are captain...

And Quivorir.... kick the ******* ball straight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back