Official Match Thread S20 Round 11 - Fighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

No, but the sheer amount of wrong decisions in the eagles game vs the tiges one was incredible. I know yours was a free kick, but if tiges supporters really want to cry about it, im going to cry about the free kick not paid to us literally 3 seconds before it.

You can't have it both ways, Q balls. You asked "Tell me more about shocking decisions that changed the course of a game..." and I responded in turn. You didn't specify on volume or factor in your own personal bias. It's testament to Norf supporters everywhere that they still get upset by a free kick that wasn't paid to them in an Elimination Final they won...

You can't have it both ways, Q balls. You asked "Tell me more about shocking decisions that changed the course of a game..." and I responded in turn. You didn't specify on volume or factor in your own personal bias. It's testament to Norf supporters everywhere that they still get upset by a free kick that wasn't paid to them in an Elimination Final they won...
I only mentioned that decision because Tiges people still sook about the Cunnington one. It's an automatic win to the argument. My original post was firmly directed between pantskyles eyes.

I only mentioned that decision because Tiges people still sook about the Cunnington one. It's an automatic win to the argument. My original post was firmly directed between pantskyles eyes.
Oh stop it Norf flog!

It's an automatic win to the argument.

An acknowledgement of "victory" is nearly an admission of defeat in some regards. Like when Anthony Mundine raises his own hand after getting caught in a revolving doorway and figuring out how to free himself.

Yet you've gone on about umpiring decisions and my original comment had nothing to do with umpires.

Yet you've gone on about umpiring decisions and my original comment had nothing to do with umpires.
He's a norf supporter... You shouldn't expect anything less... (or more really)

It was about a decision though. You gave me an inch, I took a mile :p

It's like when Essendon sits down at the trade table... they can hear words but all they understand is "first round picks".

Judge Dread hates this.

But also likes this too.
Judge Dredd would hate that!
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you dick monkeys stop talking about that amatuer AFL sport and concentrate on the important issues like where is my cocaine and why haven't I been smothered in scantily clad womenz yet?!

Ho hum. Still waiting for the Bears to get out on the Qooty field. Or are they "resting" players, perhaps? Surely they're not going to tank?

We haven't even named a team yet... and for your information Quivorir always plays at Full Forward.

One I wouldn't need if it weren't for you weirdos!

Us? Weirdos? Yes indeed Mr green sunglasses, hat-wearing, self-proclaimed "sexy" bear sucking on something. Take the shower, then. And shave your armpits.

I'm still drinking:(

(What are you drinking? Got any left for me?)

Can you dick monkeys stop talking about that amatuer AFL sport and concentrate on the important issues like where is my cocaine and why haven't I been smothered in scantily clad womenz yet?!
At last. A true Qooty player.

Us? Weirdos? Yes indeed Mr green sunglasses, hat-wearing, self-proclaimed "sexy" bear sucking on something. Take the shower, then. And shave your armpits.

(What are you drinking? Got any left for me?)

I fail to see where the weird is there....

And FYI, I was Las Vegas's most eligible recently paroled bachelor this year!

I fail to see where the weird is there....

And FYI, I was Las Vegas's most eligible recently paroled bachelor this year!

Oh, no. After who knows how long being violated in the showers in prison. You must miss it. Come to the Furies. We sing a medley of hits from The Sound of Music when we have our post-match communal shower. And then the violation commences.

Oh, no. After who knows how long being violated in the showers in prison. You must miss it. Come to the Furies. We sing a medley of hits from The Sound of Music when we have our post-match communal shower. And then the violation commences.

I was never the one violated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back