Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

What happens to Hinkley at the end of the year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Warren come back and double down on his comments.
Also it’s pretty obvious that he sees Koch as the problem more so than Ken.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Looking forward to hearing his comments on Tuesday after port are smashed by the swans. Keep the heat on Tredders and thanks for finally giving us a voice.

Didn't listen to koch's interview until now but replying to the statement that WT is a legend of the club with "one of many" really annoyed me and its hard to articulate why.

Maybe because it sounds like someone who didn't really watch tredrea play
Lol because he doesnt have anyone in his park with the gravitas of tredrea. Hes got a glenelg blow in. So he just masks it to sound like he has some cavalcade of port heroes behind him.

In actual fact its just Kane, Chad and that dude who fell for the cult in his old age.

Tredders if you read here - please do a bit on them changing the we exist to win premierships motto and tagging on "and make the community proud" without consulting members. We are a football club. Though clubs have a place with positive community influence it should absolutely not be at the expense of focusing on premierships. We aren't a social services group. There is no way social services stuff should be so high on our list that it actually features in our motto. Its quite frankly bizarre.

Who the hell do these blow ins think they are to change a cherished motto by stealth.

I know for a fact that if Warren were to get onto the Board one of the first things he would do would be getting rid of the "make the community proud" line.

The Club would be in the right hands with him as Chairman.

Didn't listen to koch's interview until now but replying to the statement that WT is a legend of the club with "one of many" really annoyed me and its hard to articulate why.

Maybe because it sounds like someone who didn't really watch tredrea play
He used it as a way of devaluing Tredrea’s opinion and at the same time introducing Kane as another “legend” who takes the opposite view to validate his position.

Last edited:
Genuinely getting a bit emotional having someone finally go into bat for us after so long. Tredders is a legend.
It feels like the Port Adelaide flame has flickered back into life for the first time in a long time.

This could be the start of something big.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He used it as a way of devaluing Tredrea’s opinion and at the same time introducing Kane as another “legend” who takes the opposite view to validate his position.
And didn’t Warren very easily call out Kane’s conflicts. One after another. Did so without getting nasty or belittling him the way that Kornes did with his kicking with the wind comment. Kane was a dickhead through the second half of his playing career. He’s getting worse with every year.

Tredrea

I know you read this

You are a legend. Please keep the voice up

I’m going to message you on socials too to thank you

It’s been far too long

Follow up question
How do I send the man a direct message on Facebook? It is failing 😂

No he doesn't.

We are still pushing s**t uphill.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Not sure about that, I sit on a Board that is majority Port supporters (one of the Board members used to consult to the Port Board). Every Board meeting for the last three or four years I’ve mentioned sack Hinkley and Koch. Every meeting they have stuck up for them, except for the one this week where they were even using the term “duds”.

How obvious do they need to make it for everyone that they lost their ability to be impartial on Hinkley like a decade ago.

They literally shift the goalposts for what success is, to whatever place we finish each year.
Proof is in how many assistants we have had. Also, the one suckhole that has hung around. Who wouldn't have any interest from any other AFL club, and who sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back