2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't even find a key that explains what the thumb actually represents?

Hover your curser over it.

It says "The next opponent for (player X) is (team Y), historically he scores well against them."

I have no idea Jiska , my new iPad has been sitting in it's box unopened for 12 months. :oops:

Not a terribly serious question, but i'm hoping someone knows the answer. Just went to sign up for Supercoach. Being a Dogs supporter, i've called my side "Cooney is God" for atleast the last 6-7 seasons. Want to change it to "Cooney is Gone", but it won't accept the name, or any variation of the name Cooney. Pretty much any other name I enter, that doesn't contain Cooney, is accepted.

Not a terribly serious question, but i'm hoping someone knows the answer. Just went to sign up for Supercoach. Being a Dogs supporter, i've called my side "Cooney is God" for atleast the last 6-7 seasons. Want to change it to "Cooney is Gone", but it won't accept the name, or any variation of the name Cooney. Pretty much any other name I enter, that doesn't contain Cooney, is accepted.
The first four letters of Cooney is a racial slur. They've probably implemented a swear/racism filter.

Try C00ney is gone

Email support

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back