Media Scandal Revealed: IMS, ShaunDuggen and the Mt Buller Captaincy

Remove this Banner Ad

Question. Who are the young quality Demons everyone's mentioning?

arrow-left.jpg

Logger, Deddy, Gus, Rhodesy_Blues, doggies ftw, vWestCoast, Quivorir, Demon 86 (prior to army/holiday/whatever it was) and myself.

There we go.

"There they go"... Which will be your words come End of Season I promise.

Eth, I told Juggalo the same thing in the Rumble. Gus has been around for ages... he isn't a young talent!

Does that mean I've been around for ages too? I've played one more game than Gus. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"There they go"... Which will be your words come End of Season I promise.

Don't tell me you have been getting PMs from the Demons too? I must be kept out of the loop because I have heard nothing from any player about leaving.

Don't tell me you have been getting PMs from the Demons too? I must be kept out of the loop because I have heard nothing from any player about leaving.
A lot goes on behind the scenes.

Don't worry vWestCoast nobody is leaving.

:)

And to the other person that quoted me and called me Caro, of course I won't say anything now. It's not even off season yet.

ClarkeM, how many apparent posters will be leaving the Demons next season? I know of 1 posters planning on joining the Demons, with another two seriously considering it, and another 1 50/50 over the decision.

By my count, we'll still be +2, maybe +3 at least.

ClarkeM, how many apparent posters will be leaving the Demons next season? I know of 1 posters planning on joining the Demons, with another two seriously considering it, and another 1 50/50 over the decision.

By my count, we'll still be +2, maybe +3 at least.

Not going to repeat myself so read above.

And good for you then! :D

Nobody is making any secret deals with me.

Which is very good. If people are interested they will have the decency to keep it to themself or maybe let a few select mates know as to not put pressure on myself.

I'd be blurting this out spreading ruours around like wildfire if I knew ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back