Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 5 - (MOTR) Roys FFC v East Side Hawks @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I do believe it's Gameday.

Woo! Mobbsday! Party!
Party%20Like%20Its%201899_jpg.jpg

old-people-party.jpg

I'm sure you're all holding out for the recap of our other matches, so in Round 3 there was a call to cull the Roys in favour of another team, so the Roys were back in training and came out on top.
In Round 4 the Roys attempted to recruit people off the street, Sharon Stone made a cameo and it somehow ended up in a Hot Air Balloon chase.
By all accounts this round should see the Roys at Miami Beach, which probably explains the Beach Zone that's being set up next to the MortonICann Stand

So no Guttenberg? Wow. You're screwed.

Game Day means Mobbs Day
View attachment 167855
So much rhyming possibility. Happy Mobbs Day everyone. Even you Hawks. You're all invited. We're an inclusive bunch. Plus there's a cover charge at the door to pay for the gummiegrams we have booked for later in the evening. Mobbs will be so surprised. Oh wait did I just run that? Nah. You can't ruin a gummiegram.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bedtime of 9pm for a 14 year old. ;)
Oh no. That's not my bed time. That's the time I go to bed with Kate Upton. My bed time is 11:33 and 6.3286921 at post meridian.

Oh no. That's not my bed time. That's the time I go to bed with Kate Upton. My bed time is 11:33 and 6.3286921 at post meridian.
While Kate tucking you into bed and reading you your bed time story isn't something you would complain about, it's also not something to gloat about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back