Oppo Camp Season 2014 General AFL Discussion - Sydney Posters Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm one-eyed (no maybe about it, if I'm honest) but I dont remember Brett Kirk ever resorting to the blatant cheating I saw from Macaffer last night, and every time he plays. The umpires have to stamp this s**t out. Macaffer should have had 10 frees against in the first quarter, that woulda put a stop to it.

Agreed

Kirk got a kick for a start

God, Melbourne and Carlton are so s**t.

We'll lose to both of them.

I can't believe we lost to GWS.

Don't underestimate the influence of Mummy, GWS would have beat the doggies today. After round 3 Mumford was ranked number 1 in the whole comp as the best player well ahead of even Ablett.
FWIW it was a great game to watch, both teams showed youthful enthusiasm, urgency and intent all things I hope to see from us.

Don't underestimate the influence of Mummy, GWS would have beat the doggies today. After round 3 Mumford was ranked number 1 in the whole comp as the best player well ahead of even Ablett.
FWIW it was a great game to watch, both teams showed youthful enthusiasm, urgency and intent all things I hope to see from us.

Agree with all of that and they are a better side this year no doubt but I still can't help shaking my head at how we played in Round 1

Agree with all of that and they are a better side this year no doubt but I still can't help shaking my head at how we played in Round 1

We lost almost as much as they wom, playing arrogant flog footy

The dogs kept effort up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I said the other day contested footy is overrated now and its who can play keepings off better. I hate the way the game is going

Little wonder though, fyfe got 2 weeks for such pissy contact and mcveighs report got thrown out yeah but why was he ever sighted, you can barely make contact, no surprise a super skilled side avoids contested footy.

Im with you though i want to see a physical contest where people play on others and compete, dont want to see injuries or king hits, but if i want to see zones and stuff ill watch basketball or worse yet soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back