Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 tips
BELGRAVE v Yarra Glen by 24 points - the loser of this game will be in early trouble
WARBURTON-MILLGROVE v Monbulk by 10 points - Burras looked reasonably good last week, but Monbulk should improve
MOUNT EVELYN v Woori Yallock by 8 points - Mounters hard to toss at home
OLINDA-FERNY CREEK v Upwey-Tecoma by 22 points - Upwey should be stronger this week, but Olinda look the goods
Healesville v WANDIN by 25 points - Bloods will have a good year. Wandin are a class above though
GEMBROOK-COCKATOO v Kinglake by 12 points - bit of a toss up. Lakers won well last week. Brookers have a half decent side listed
Seville v THORNTON-EILDON by 13 points - Tough to tip against Seville at home, but Boners might get the job done
Yarra Junction v EMERALD by 19 points - Good performance by the Junction last week. Emerald too strong here
Yea v POWELLTOWN by 6 points - Yea might be a tougher proposition at home

Round 2 tips - Div 1
Belgrave v Yarra Glen - Yarra Glen to make ammends for last week and the 2012 Grand Final. 19pts
Warburton-Millgrove v Monbulk - Warby impressed last week. 36 pts.
Mount Evelyn v Woori Yallock - Woori toyugh to tip against. 12 pts
Olinda-Ferny Creek v Upwey - OFCFC very good at home but wont have it as easy as last week. 44 Pts
Healesville v Wandin - Wandin should salute easily. 100 pts.

Div 2
Gembrook Cockatoo v Kinglake - The big man back with a much improved list. Should be close though - 8 pts
Seville v Thornton-Eildon - Thornton should win but i would expect this to be also close. Seville play the chip well. 4 pts
Yarra Junction v Emerald - Agree with Derby, Emerald appear to be too strong. 38 pts.
Yea v Powelltown - Powelltown to win, Yea played well last week against Emerald in the first half. If Yea are a chance to win they cannot afford to run out of legs like last week. 23 pts.

ZIPOS tipos rd. 2
Belly to send the pigs home squeeling
The burras v the bulkers, I predict the team in blue white and black to sneak home in a ding dong knock em out drag em out affair
The wooza lads will send the rovers back to those terrible rooms without a song to sing
OFC will win against an upwey side stuck at the cross roads. No doubt in ZIPOS mind.
And once again wandin should win.
Really really should.
No refunds in football

When will Te premier emerge ?
Will it be this saturday?

Big turnaround this week for Monbulk and Upwey (how many went to that wedding), whilst their opponents Warburton and Olinda back to earth with a massive thud. Interesting round next Saturday with 1 V 2, 3 V 5, 4 V 6, 7 V 8 and 9 v10. Draws aside, we'll have one team a game clear on top and another a game clear on the bottom.

And b
ZIPOS tipos rd. 2
Belly to send the pigs home squeeling
The burras v the bulkers, I predict the team in blue white and black to sneak home in a ding dong knock em out drag em out affair
The wooza lads will send the rovers back to those terrible rooms without a song to sing
OFC will win against an upwey side stuck at the cross roads. No doubt in ZIPOS mind.
And once again wandin should win.
Really really should.
No refunds in football

When will Te premier emerge ?
Will it be this saturday?
Glad I'm not a betting man
At least I would be. If I wasnt.
But I am. And now I'm homeless
I hate the yvmdfl

Also any abusive names for the baby blue umpire kits?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i did better than derby

Thanks for pointing that out. I will try to improve this week:

HEALESVILLE v Warburton by 20 points - Healesville did better against Wandin than the scoreboard indicated.
UPWEY v Belgrave by 18 points - Belgrave won here last year, but haven't won two in a row at Upwey since 1965-66.
WANDIN v Woori by 34 points - but no one will lose by less at Wandin this year.
OLINDA v Monbulk by 11 points - seems like OFC are going to tease us again this year. Monbulk looked great last week, but OFC at home.
MT. EVELYN v Yarra Glen by 28 points - Mt. Ev must win. Looks like another brief stay in First Div for YG.

KINGLAKE v Yea by 24 points - Yea's been going OK so far, but Kinglake is obviously the big improver.
SEVILLE v Alexandra by 35 points - hard to gauge Alex on one performance, but they won't be winning at Seville.
Powelltown v THORNTON by 10 points - Boners matched Seville for three quarters before falling away. Powelly not impressive so far.
EMERALD v Gembrook - by a big margin.

Thanks for pointing that out. I will try to improve this week:

HEALESVILLE v Warburton by 20 points - Healesville did better against Wandin than the scoreboard indicated.
UPWEY v Belgrave by 18 points - Belgrave won here last year, but haven't won two in a row at Upwey since 1965-66.
WANDIN v Woori by 34 points - but no one will lose by less at Wandin this year.
OLINDA v Monbulk by 11 points - seems like OFC are going to tease us again this year. Monbulk looked great last week, but OFC at home.
MT. EVELYN v Yarra Glen by 28 points - Mt. Ev must win. Looks like another brief stay in First Div for YG.

KINGLAKE v Yea by 24 points - Yea's been going OK so far, but Kinglake is obviously the big improver.
SEVILLE v Alexandra by 35 points - hard to gauge Alex on one performance, but they won't be winning at Seville.
Powelltown v THORNTON by 10 points - Boners matched Seville for three quarters before falling away. Powelly not impressive so far.
EMERALD v Gembrook - by a big margin.

What determines match of the Round? Upwey vs Belgrave this week ahead of the Wandin vs Woori game would seem an odd decision.

Surely grand final replay gets the go ahead
Wandin to win easily I believe there forward has to much for woori to handle this year

Just on wandin who is a key defender if Ross is in ruck? Seen Dwyer has a pinch hit which would let Ross slip back
But loss of handley ad hocking can't think if anyone who plays key back
Are they purely gonna win the flag forward of centre? Hoping Taylor n McDonald mop up if ball comes to ground. This could be a useless topic
Only team that comes to mind with 3 key forwards is monbulk, favrin,savory and langworth could test wandins defence . But they won't get the ball down there enough.
Hville over warby 30
Wandin by 52
Upwey by 40
Olinda draw monbulk game won't start due to inclement weather
Mt ev by 30 goals

Hville and mount ev to be de wheeled by mid season

Ladder midway
Wandin
Upwey
Olinda
Woori
Monbulk

Surely grand final replay gets the go ahead
Wandin to win easily I believe there forward has to much for woori to handle this year

Just on wandin who is a key defender if Ross is in ruck? Seen Dwyer has a pinch hit which would let Ross slip back
But loss of handley ad hocking can't think if anyone who plays key back
Are they purely gonna win the flag forward of centre? Hoping Taylor n McDonald mop up if ball comes to ground. This could be a useless topic
Only team that comes to mind with 3 key forwards is monbulk, favrin,savory and langworth could test wandins defence . But they won't get the ball down there enough.
Hville over warby 30
Wandin by 52
Upwey by 40
Olinda draw monbulk game won't start due to inclement weather
Mt ev by 30 goals

You were only out by 32 goals ....well done yarra glen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back