Prediction Sending the B-Team to Tassie vs Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

they cut out a decent chunk. It'll be the lip healing that'll keep him out.

Yep would be very sensitive around that area and you would be be in major pain if the area was hit. Don't think the surgeon would be keen on his handiwork being subject to an AFL game too quickly.

Yep would be very sensitive around that area and you would be be in major pain if the area was hit. Don't think the surgeon would be keen on his handiwork being subject to an AFL game too quickly.
Wouldn't want to split it open either. It'd make Spurr's head wounds look like a paper cut

Wouldn't want to split it open either. It'd make Spurr's head wounds look like a paper cut
Don't make fun of paper cuts. They can be real nasty.

images

I'm having a bit of difficulty buying tickets for this game. Apparently I need some kind of code to access tickets in the opposition cheer squad area through Ticketmaster.

Can anybody give me some advice?

Seppo

Sending a B grade team there is a cowards decision, a sign that we are saying we are not good enough so we have to rest players in case something happens. This is a chance to exert an important mental edge in our biggest opposition threat to the flag.

Sent from my V6 using Tapatalk

Sending a B grade team there is a cowards decision, a sign that we are saying we are not good enough so we have to rest players in case something happens. This is a chance to exert an important mental edge in our biggest opposition threat to the flag.

Sent from my V6 using Tapatalk

A truer post on the subject has never been typed. Go for the mental edge, go for the points buffer, go to see where we are truly at.

The best part of this game is that we will become the hunters again and the stakes are low. If we lose it won't matter too much, we go back to the drawing board and see what we can do better. If we win we actually have confidence that we can beat them away from home and dent their chances at top 4 a little. Why wouldn't we take our best?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm having a bit of difficulty buying tickets for this game. Apparently I need some kind of code to access tickets in the opposition cheer squad area through Ticketmaster.

Can anybody give me some advice?

Seppo
No idea Reggie, im not going to the game but can find out for you.

A truer post on the subject has never been typed. Go for the mental edge, go for the points buffer, go to see where we are truly at.

The best part of this game is that we will become the hunters again and the stakes are low. If we lose it won't matter too much, we go back to the drawing board and see what we can do better. If we win we actually have confidence that we can beat them away from home and dent their chances at top 4 a little. Why wouldn't we take our best?

Agree. Plus imagine the carnage it will do to our squiggle if we tank

Surely you blokes will send your best team over then rest players for the following game

Why do we allways have to play them in tassie...whyyy
Because the FFC admin don't kick up enough of a fuss with AFL House about it.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Plus the AFL think it is smart to send a team that draws a poor crowd in Melb (read FFC and WCE) to tassie.

I agree that Pav should stay home. It will probably be wet in tassie as well. Sending a slightly smaller team could be a smart move.

No idea Reggie, im not going to the game but can find out for you.
No need now, I rang the club.

To unlock access to the Fremantle cheer squad area, the offer code is "purple". Now we all know.

I see in the local papers that they are expecting a "massive" crowd of around 16K. :eek:o_O

I see in the local papers that they are expecting a "massive" crowd of around 16K. :eek:o_O
Crowd capacity at Aurora Stadium varies according to the AFL's perceived local interest in the scheduled game.

Hawthorn v major Victorian club: 20000 people.
Hawthorn v major non-Victorian club: 16000 people + 12000 sheep.
North Melbourne v West Coast: 2000 people + 20000 sheep + 10000 ducks (10044 if you include the players).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back