Serie A 2015-2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Caddy2Bundy so I think it's fair to say these last two games have been ok? :D wowee, 10-0 combined, amazing stuff.

Lorenzo Insigne has gone to another level this season, becoming an absolute star!

Caddy2Bundy so I think it's fair to say these last two games have been ok? :D wowee, 10-0 combined, amazing stuff.

Lorenzo Insigne has gone to another level this season, becoming an absolute star!

He has indeed. Finally he has.

Very fluid football, we just could not keep up. Lazio's worst loss in 22 years was Napoli's first win of the season.

Udinese have had one win and three losses this season with their only win at Juventus.

Inter have had four wins from four games with a total goal difference of 4.

It has been a strange season so far.

IMO Napoli have quite a brilliant trio.
Callejon
Insigne
Mertens

Indeed. Add those guys to Higuain, Hamsik and Gabbiadini, and Napoli have arguably the best set of attackers in the league. Sarri's attacking style suits these guys perfectly! Even though there is still question marks over the defence, you know you're in for a crazy and entertaining 90 mins when watching Napoli play :D

Absolutely happy with our performances from the past 2 games:D:p. Great to see Higuain back to his best. GG Christ_JM. I respect you and your team :):thumbsu:. Hopefully you can bounce back in your next game:).

IMO Napoli have quite a brilliant trio.
Callejon
Insigne
Mertens
Adam_23 Serie A and Europa League sides now be like
Running-Away-GIF.gif

Better performance from us Sunday Morning, Bacca is absolute quality, Montolivo, Kucka and Bonaventura seems an ok midfield, Wow we are bereft of good combinations for our 3 man midfield. :(

Defensively we made some errors, Lopez fluffed his lines on their first goal and some poor tracking from De Sciglio on their 2nd.

I felt we dominated the game and should have scored a few more, Anyway 3 points is 3 points, Udinese away tomorrow morning, Hope we can build some momentum.

Fantastic free kick by Super Mario! He's looking really focused and determined so far, hopefully he keeps it up.

Also, how's all the goals being scored so far? The league has become so much more attacking, great to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, I know it's only early but Juve already 10 points off top and Roma 7 pts behind. Handy buffer for Inter! Inter just keep grinding out those 1-0 wins.

Massive games this weekend with Napoli v Juve and Inter v Fiorentina!

Gee, I know it's only early but Juve already 10 points off top and Roma 7 pts behind. Handy buffer for Inter! Inter just keep grinding out those 1-0 wins.

Massive games this weekend with Napoli v Juve and Inter v Fiorentina!

Juventus is no shoe-in now. Drawing at home to a newly promoted (first time ever) Frosinone is unacceptable. However, I expect that they will still finish top 2.

How long can Inter grind out these 1 nil wins?

Viola are looking good. Very good signings.

The draw against Carpi is typical Napoli. So much promise then follow it up with a nil all draw.

Roma doing exactly what Roma do, buy buy buy new strikers/wingers each season.

Strangest start to the season is a long while.

Juventus is no shoe-in now. Drawing at home to a newly promoted (first time ever) Frosinone is unacceptable. However, I expect that they will still finish top 2.

How long can Inter grind out these 1 nil wins?

Viola are looking good. Very good signings.

The draw against Carpi is typical Napoli. So much promise then follow it up with a nil all draw.

Roma doing exactly what Roma do, buy buy buy new strikers/wingers each season.

Strangest start to the season is a long while.

Haha agreed, very strange start. Main thing I've learnt is no games will be a guaranteed win this season, these lower teams are very well organised and tough to beat. How's little old Chievo and Sassuolo? They just keep on rolling!

Yeah very typical of Napoli, one positive I will take is a 3rd straight clean sheet (in all competitions)! Juve are wrecked with injuries at the moment, midfield has been decimated since the start now both Morata and Mandzukic are out.

What are your general thoughts on Lazio? Won every home game but have been terrible away.

Haha agreed, very strange start. Main thing I've learnt is no games will be a guaranteed win this season, these lower teams are very well organised and tough to beat. How's little old Chievo and Sassuolo? They just keep on rolling!

Yeah very typical of Napoli, one positive I will take is a 3rd straight clean sheet (in all competitions)! Juve are wrecked with injuries at the moment, midfield has been decimated since the start now both Morata and Mandzukic are out.

What are your general thoughts on Lazio? Won every home game but have been terrible away.

Chievo have a neat side. Sassuolo have Floccari and Berardi, a good strikeforce for even the top teams.

Juventus are struggling even considering their injuries given the size of their squad, which is a surprise.

Lazio, probably will finish 4th-6th. The team have been down on themselves since losing to Leverkusen.

I think Lazio are capable of beating most sides this season. Genoa had beaten Lazio the last 8 times in a row, this was a significant victory (especially after Napoli served up our worst loss for 22 years).

Honestly, this is the best chance for Roma to win the Scudetto since 2001. Juventus are weaker, Lazio/Viola/Napoli/Inter are all about the same level in terms of talent but Inter does not have to play in Europe and Roma have the deepest squad.

Woooo! Forza Napoli :)

Great bounce back win after the disappointing draw mid week, Insigne and Higuain have been amazing this season. Higuain is a damn star, so glad he stayed despite no CL this season.

Juve officially in big strife now.

Woooo! Forza Napoli :)

Great bounce back win after the disappointing draw mid week, Insigne and Higuain have been amazing this season. Higuain is a damn star, so glad he stayed despite no CL this season.

Juve officially in big strife now.
Definitely right about the draw. We should of got the three points but hey, WE BET JUVE:):D:cool:! I'm loving the Napoli life right:cool:. Hopefully this game is what will give us more confidences to go all the way this season. FORZA NAPOLI SEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2100105.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back