Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round Seven - East Side Hawks Vs Roys FC @ Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

SFA Season 14 - Round Seven

East Side Hawks Vs Roys FC @ Waverley Park

Teams to be in by the required time on the required date, it is up to the Captains to know when that is!!!

Mobbs to edit with the other stuff if he wants later.

As I said before, you have sent in your C grade team for this match. You included bi-atch!

You wanna touch the spiderbush!?!?!

I'm going to elbow you in the throat.

TommyGun? I don't think so! More like...

NT90694_water_gun_4inch.JPG

Also from what I've been told by the East Side Hawks boys, the quoted measurement for TommyGun is very very generous!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We haven't even posted our team yet, we might surprise you and play our D grade team!

You can play any and all the players you wont! The end of the day you will all feel the wrath of the Spiderbush. You will all be needing to remove curlys from your teeth bi-atchs!

Ah, finally, my former team... I have waited a long long time for this moment, something I have always wanted to say to you lot and the time is now.

Oh, we are playing the Roys............. Posting bye.

:D

We'll pass, thanks anyway.

Hey, I won a medal named after you!!! How does it feel that your medal actually has value now..

You are welcome by the way... :thumbsu:

FLOG.

It's not my medal, it's yours, you are the one that won it.

I won the one thing that is number one priority to have won, the one and only medal of significance and I won that one...

But seriously, it must make you feel a certain sense of accomplishment that the medal named after your good self now has a name that is brushed with greatness as a recipient???

The value of winning a "Broken Medal" is now unmatched, when the night of nights is underway they will say, "won by greats of the SFA like IMS".. It must be an honor for you...

You're welcome... :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back