SFL 2010 Division 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing the matter with Mordi Con, from where they were a few years back, they have done a wonderful job of saving a sinking ship. They will still have a big say come years end if they can get their best side on the park.
Saving face Freak, sticking up for them cos your playing them next game both you sides are just making numbers up both side are *hit simple as that.

I can tell you right now, IT IS what the rest of the football public aknowledge, that Cheltenham are extremely soft and scared. And it is not isolated to the SFL, outside of our league, you are continuously referred as a bunch of scared footballers.

Well Dingley appointed a Coach thats first rate didt they mate?:D
Stop bagging Clubs that whipped your pathetic team..
I think a big clean out at your own Club is in order.
I would start with a peanut like you first then a big culture change is in order from the Coach down.

Well Dingley appointed a Coach thats first rate didt they mate?:D
Stop bagging Clubs that whipped your pathetic team..
I think a big clean out at your own Club is in order.
I would start with a peanut like you first then a big culture change is in order from the Coach down.

After todays result i rest my case... Dingley get the broom out fast
Seems like the bubble has burst down the peanut farm.
They will be lucky to make the G/F after what i seen today...
The Koach cities number one fan:D

Well done to Districts - they were worth more than the scoreboard suggested against Heights in the wet a fortnight ago, and they deserved to get a W on the board sooner rather than later. Not sure what to make of Dingley now - they just need to move the footy fast to help their forwards present and have a chance at winning one on ones rather than the possession/slow build-up brand they used a few weeks ago when I was there.

Another 9 to big Filthy today as Heights dominated Heatherton. That was all over as a contest very early as Smith and Beasey shared 13 between themselves. Now the road trips start, and it will be interesting to see how the Heights progress now they're two clear atop the table.

If there was a mid season draft and could pick up 2 players from other teams for your club who would they be and why?

Chelt = Gawnnnnn any comment Freak,time for a clean out ALL coaches to go,too slow too old and just not good enough i think iv'e covered it all.:rolleyes:

What can anyone from City tell us about Jay Bruno walking out on Sandy and going back to City? Disappointing, as there were some good wraps on him from Sandy's AFL aligned club.....

I believe I first touched on this quite some time ago, he actually made it longer than most in the know thought he would.
The cockiness of the d-warfe has been his undoing.
Thinks he is better than he is, was never going to be a good player at that level, but if he had stuck it out for a couple of years, he could have improved for his return to St Kilda City, where he fits in right at home alongside some other blokes who think they are better than they actually, namely Mark Tasiyan.

Chelt = Gawnnnnn any comment Freak,time for a clean out ALL coaches to go,too slow too old and just not good enough i think iv'e covered it all.:rolleyes:

I don't think anything can be said after that effort Con. One of the worst in memory.

Not too old though. Only 3 players over 30, two are 26/27 and the rest 24 and under.

:D
I don't think anything can be said after that effort Con. One of the worst in memory.

Not too old though. Only 3 players over 30, two are 26/27 and the rest 24 and under.

Maybe you can change Coaches with Dingley then you will still be Sh!ttttt:D:D:D

From an outsiders point of view him going back to City does give the impression it was too hard for him and he just gave up.

It is strange because he was getting a run in the firsts at Sandy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From an outsiders point of view him going back to City does give the impression it was too hard for him and he just gave up.

It is strange because he was getting a run in the firsts at Sandy.

Maybe we should find out whats going on first before everyone jumps on.

spoke to him sat and he is serving a 1 match internal suspension for been caught out in a place he should not of been, u figure the rest out.

it would be pointless him returning to city as he has played over 7 games in the VFL which means u can not play finals football, they should no that rule down there since they were the ones that pointed it out to the league with a doggies player in 08

Pretty sure the rule is 10 games. Has happened to us before too.

9 games is the maximum allowed before you cant play at a lower level, also you still have to play 6 with the local club as well, Jay was available , so we played him , he did his hammy late 2nd quarter and will miss 3 weeks , thats footy

Give the bloke a break, everyone on hear said he wouldnt cut it, he has played 7 VFL senior games at a club where AFL players are a priority.

9 games is the maximum allowed before you cant play at a lower level, also you still have to play 6 with the local club as well, Jay was available , so we played him , he did his hammy late 2nd quarter and will miss 3 weeks , thats footy

Give the bloke a break, everyone on hear said he wouldnt cut it, he has played 7 VFL senior games at a club where AFL players are a priority.

Well done Jay bad luck you wont be able to save the Saints from being the 3rd best team this year....:D

Spot on B2B, 9 it is.

Just disappointing if true that he has tossed it in, as I know that St Kilda had some good wraps on him and you never know what can happen come draft time. Would be a great story for City and the SFL if something like that was to occur. Sure would stick it to the people that are continually taking shots at the quality of our comp and the level of our clubs junior development.

Spot on B2B, 9 it is.

Just disappointing if true that he has tossed it in, as I know that St Kilda had some good wraps on him and you never know what can happen come draft time. Would be a great story for City and the SFL if something like that was to occur. Sure would stick it to the people that are continually taking shots at the quality of our comp and the level of our clubs junior development.

Jay gets all the attention, but we also have Kwame McHarg & Jack Purton Smith both played senior footy at Williamstown this year.

Jay hasnt tossed it in, hes had a few ups and downs and we hope he goes on and develops at VFL level, if not we are happy to have him back.

Wouldn't be surprised but unconfirmed at this stage

The rumor is crap & very boring, unless had had a clone at training last night ,we lost fair and square on Saturday no excuses, StPauls obviously rated the win highly and celebrated as if they won the flag and good on them, they even kept the score on the scoreboard until Sunday night, thats what local footy is about , a bit of passion and a bit of rivalry, its definitely added a bit of excitement/interest to the comp. With 8 weeks to go alot can happen and flags arent won in June/July.
Lets see what happens when the stakes are at there highest, cant wait for the finals, be good going to the finals as the 3rd best team!

The rumor is crap & very boring, unless had had a clone at training last night ,we lost fair and square on Saturday no excuses, StPauls obviously rated the win highly and celebrated as if they won the flag and good on them, they even kept the score on the scoreboard until Sunday night, thats what local footy is about , a bit of passion and a bit of rivalry, its definitely added a bit of excitement/interest to the comp. With 8 weeks to go alot can happen and flags arent won in June/July.
Lets see what happens when the stakes are at there highest, cant wait for the finals, be good going to the finals as the 3rd best team!

St Pauls carried on after the win did they??. Did they sing their song on the ground and walk off arm in arm like under 12's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back