FTA-TV Shameless (us)

Remove this Banner Ad

comparing to last season's finale, this one was really disappointing and weak.

my favourite character is Lip but fk has SERIOUS mommy issues.. He is unable to love women who love him.. Early on in the show it played out with Karen and Mandy. Now its happening with Amadnda.

Fio has become such a bloody mess. use to be the glue that holds the family together now she's barely even home/taking care of deb, carl and the lil one. Hating her character atm, specially with this bs back and fourth romance, choose a guy and fking stick with him FFS. Epitome of a self sabotager.

Stopped watching a couple of eps after Fi got married, really have no motivation to watch it anymore. :(

The actor that plays Carl wants to focus on his studies so he wont be shameless as much :(................. But hopefully we do see the juve arc next season or something, would be hilarious imo

Last edited:
I started watching season 5 and then caught the rest online, quite liked it. Might have to watch the previous seasons now.

Kev is a pisser. Rape Walker.
Been watching the whole lot on Fox to catch the ones I missed. 5 is actually terrible compared to the rest, definitely find the earlier ones.

1-3 really good.
4 pretty good but a few cracks start to appear.
5 starting to get quite poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another solid episode.

Every scene with Carl was hilarious.. Specially when the school staff pulls him up.. Only to request a gun lol

Classic likeable frank teaching Debbie how to get money from the system legally

I really do hope Ian gets his s**t together specially after the scene where he looked at himself through the shop window. Hope lip will try help him get on the right path.

Haven't liked Fiona that much till she gave Debbiethat badass ultimatum speech.. Legit thought she was going to buckle and support Debbie's decision.

Classic Kev and V.

Enjoyable episode.

I liked how the Alibi tried to cash in on their fame and it killed them. It's not a secret, it's not cool.

So we finally find out about Nick. Seems like he did a reasonable thing.

Has Frank managed to manipulate Debbie? You almost feel that he's right because of the harsh realities of a poor girl like Debbie having a baby so young. It's kind of twisted.

Sexy Fireman has a hubby already but looks like there was a lead for Ian which is cool. With Micky locked up he isn't gonna wait.

They have really brought this back to life. Well done.

So we finally find out about Nick. Seems like he did a reasonable thing.
Who?
Has Frank managed to manipulate Debbie? You almost feel that he's right because of the harsh realities of a poor girl like Debbie having a baby so young. It's kind of twisted.
Yeah but you know his motivations for manipulating Debbie are to use her and her pregnancy to get them into a new house.
They have really brought this back to life. Well done.
I wasn't sure which way their were going to go at the end of the last season, but this season so far has been good. No Sammi has helped.

The black guy

Yeah but you know his motivations for manipulating Debbie are to use her and her pregnancy to get them into a new house.

Yeah obviously it's a scam but it almost feels like he is doing it to help Debbie out. We all know it's all selfish motivation but it will be interesting to see if Debbie develops a relationship with the guy.

I wasn't sure which way their were going to go at the end of the last season, but this season so far has been good. No Sammi has helped.

Sammi was psycho. Swastika on the kids head was just crazy. Interesting that you see Nick interacting with Chucky then telling Carl he doesn't know s**t about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back