Scandal Shane Charter (SHANE CARTER IS INNOCENT!) hit with drug charges

Remove this Banner Ad

There's inferences and then there's facts and noones going to believe someone posting on big footy so not sure why I would even try.

Shane Charter is a clout chaser, there a photos of him not just with Dangerfield but other players from other clubs too. I don't actually know why charter has a photo with danger but it could've been him walking up to him at an event and asking for a photo.

The weapon did work at Geelong but Dank and Charters have never been involved. It's an awful connection that those links can be made to Geelong because the reason why Geelong were a success is because they did the exact opposite of what Essendon did, Dank was introduced to Hocking and Hocking said I want nothing to do with this bloke which is exactly what should've happened at Essendon.

It's a shame these negative inferences can be made against Geelong when the facts were that they acted with integrity. I know this is fact because I was involved with the club at the time. I don't expect anyone on big footy to accept this but may as well throw the true account into the mix.

I secret to Geelong's success from 2007 onwards? They were really talented and if anything probably still underperformed for how good they were.

There's inferences and then there's facts and noones going to believe someone posting on big footy so not sure why I would even try.

Shane Charter is a clout chaser, there a photos of him not just with Dangerfield but other players from other clubs too. I don't actually know why charter has a photo with danger but it could've been him walking up to him at an event and asking for a photo.

The weapon did work at Geelong but Dank and Charters have never been involved. It's an awful connection that those links can be made to Geelong because the reason why Geelong were a success is because they did the exact opposite of what Essendon did, Dank was introduced to Hocking and Hocking said I want nothing to do with this bloke which is exactly what should've happened at Essendon.

It's a shame these negative inferences can be made against Geelong when the facts were that they acted with integrity. I know this is fact because I was involved with the club at the time. I don't expect anyone on big footy to accept this but may as well throw the true account into the mix.

I secret to Geelong's success from 2007 onwards? They were really talented and if anything probably still underperformed for how good they were.

what a load of garbage

Everyone knows that Geelong was a pharmacy over the premiership years and Charters remains mates with all the players

The flags should be removed

what a load of garbage

Everyone knows that Geelong was a pharmacy over the premiership years and Charters remains mates with all the players

The flags should be removed
Well everyone doesn't know and that's news to everyone involved with the club at the time. I've said my piece, which is the truth. You don't have to believe me and can keep peddling non truths which support a reality that most non Geelong supporters want to believe.

Well everyone doesn't know and that's news to everyone involved with the club at the time. I've said my piece, which is the truth. You don't have to believe me and can keep peddling non truths which support a reality that most non Geelong supporters want to believe.

no, you are peddling non truths

Dank and Charters where at Geelong at the time, the same crew that took over Essendon

1+1 =2

Struggling to connect those dots with charter,dank,geelong and pharmaceutical help?
I was at the club at the time. You know who wasn't? Charter and Dank. That's the truth. I'll leave it there now. I think it's a shame Geelong have a tarnished reputation when the reality was they operated with very high integrity and that's a reason for their success. But if people want to believe they were drug cheats because that's the narrative they like then so be it, noone on bigfootys going to convince anyone otherwise.

I was at the club at the time. You know who wasn't? Charter and Dank. That's the truth. I'll leave it there now. I think it's a shame Geelong have a tarnished reputation when the reality was they operated with very high integrity and that's a reason for their success. But if people want to believe they were drug cheats because that's the narrative they like then so be it, noone on bigfootys going to convince anyone otherwise.

Look I understand that the truth destroys the dynasty and the reputations of all the players involved

It is what it is

Charters was the architects, Bomber just took what he had allready and applied it to Essendon with the same crew

Only difference is Essendon self reported

the rest is history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I commented on your Dusty, king rihcmond post.
But digress all you like

In this thread.

Richmond trolls ignoring facts.
Fact: Doors were opened to ASADA/AFL. Found to have done nothing wrong.

But sad trolls... Some having had heaps of accounts banned prior are going to behave like sad trolls.
Take them for what they are. Utterly worthless opinions from people who probably shouldn't be allowed to expand the gene pool.

Robinson was interviewed after the 07 siren and who was front and centre in his mind to thank at that triumphant moment...
Steven Dank.

The pink pig then blurted out soon after Essendon 'self reported' their dealings with Dank that 'We didnt do anything like that at Geelong'.

So the questions needs to be asked, if 'We didnt do anything like that at Geelong' then why did Robinson chose that moment to thank a bloke who Geelong people will swear was never involved in their success and if Dank was never involved with Geelong, why did the pink pig, a former Captain, reference Geelong when news of the Essendon/Dank supplements scandal broke.

Robinson was interviewed after the 07 siren and who was front and centre in his mind to thank at that triumphant moment...
Steven Dank.

The pink pig then blurted out soon after Essendon 'self reported' their dealings with Dank that 'We didnt do anything like that at Geelong'.

So the questions needs to be asked, if 'We didnt do anything like that at Geelong' then why did Robinson chose that moment to thank a bloke who Geelong people will swear was never involved in their success and if Dank was never involved with Geelong, why did the pink pig, a former Captain, reference Geelong when news of the Essendon/Dank supplements scandal broke.
We will give Port Power a 118 point headstart in the '07 GF as a settlement.

Steven Dank.

Who interviewed a fitness guy after a Grand Final? Not a player, not a coach not an ex-player with a long history at a club not even a long serving doctor but the fitness guy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back