blaisee

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2004
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
None

In light of the new drug charges on Shane Charter, which other clubs other than Geelong and Essendon, did he infiltrate, and "advise"

He has said he has worked with 3 Brownlow medallists

Hird, Watson and Woewodin

He has 2007, 2009, 2011 signed poster of the Geelong players he "helped" in his endeavours

Where there any other teams? I heard Nth Melbourne and Gold Coast, but I am not sure ?

Last edited:

Shocked Patrick Stewart GIF by reactionseditor

Un paywall my life please.
Essendon supplements scandal figure Shane Charter has been hit with testosterone trafficking charges by organised crime detectives.

The 54-year-old was this month charged with four counts of trafficking a drug of dependence, believed to relate to testosterone.
Charter was also charged with one count of failing to provide information, believed to be related to his refusal to surrender his phone’s personal identification number.

The arrest of Charter came on the same day he was hit with a $2m bill by the Australian Taxation Office.
He later told the Herald Sun the ATO can “kiss my arse” and that he would fight the matter.
On the same day he was presented with the bill, he and brother Craig won a $3.4m property dispute against accused underworld money man Tom Karas.
Charter had been running a Dr Ageless clinic in the Nicholson St, Fitzroy, house which was at the centre of the Karas dispute.

Accompanying picture;

d7cb52e3e92a318d212aca870cf75b1f.jpg

Sour Richmond envy and bitterness against anything or slightly remotely connected with the Geelong footy club strikes again. So sad.
Impossible it's Cats fans that are obsessed. All Tigger fans on here are mentally sound and the most upstanding citizens on Big Footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wondering when the conspiracy theorists would come out.

The usual suspects are so predictable, playing the man and not the ball.

I'm still waiting for someone to correct an untruth.

There is one positive, the ignore function exists to filter people who debate in bad faith.

Oh for the Lords small mercies.

Essendon supplements scandal figure Shane Charter has been hit with testosterone trafficking charges by organised crime detectives.

The 54-year-old was this month charged with four counts of trafficking a drug of dependence, believed to relate to testosterone.
Charter was also charged with one count of failing to provide information, believed to be related to his refusal to surrender his phone’s personal identification number.

The arrest of Charter came on the same day he was hit with a $2m bill by the Australian Taxation Office.
He later told the Herald Sun the ATO can “kiss my arse” and that he would fight the matter.
On the same day he was presented with the bill, he and brother Craig won a $3.4m property dispute against accused underworld money man Tom Karas.
Charter had been running a Dr Ageless clinic in the Nicholson St, Fitzroy, house which was at the centre of the Karas dispute.

Accompanying picture;

View attachment 1563838
Not sure what's all the fuss is about, perfectly normal aesthetics for a bloke his age.

Shane Caters Brownlow legacy - Jobe a confirmed drug cheat, James Hird was likely on PED's for most of his career and Woewodin has a big question mark over him.
Not a question mark lol he’s a cheat

So Port gets the 2007 flag now?
I think so.

I'll never forget Cameron Lings comments soon after news broke of the Essendon drug scandal.
He said words to the effect of 'We never did any of that at Geelong' and I thought here we have an ex Captain saying nothing like that happened at Geelong which suggests they did have a program running under Dank or why would he draw comparisons on the subject, little wonder they censored any further commentry from the pink pig on the subject.
Then theres Dean Robinson thanking Dank in the moments after winning a GF.
Having seen how the AFL tried to sweep the Essendon situation under the carpet its blatently obvious and hardly surprising that they refused to look closer at Geelong which would be an embarassment to the league if they had to strip them of their accomplishments.

I think so.

I'll never forget Cameron Lings comments soon after news broke of the Essendon drug scandal.
He said words to the effect of 'We never did any of that at Geelong' and I thought here we have an ex Captain saying nothing like that happened at Geelong which suggests they did have a program running under Dank or why would he draw comparisons on the subject, little wonder they censored any further commentry from the pink pig on the subject.
Then theres Dean Robinson thanking Dank in the moments after winning a GF.
Having seen how the AFL tried to sweep the Essendon situation under the carpet its blatently obvious and hardly surprising that they refused to look closer at Geelong which would be an embarassment to the league if they had to strip them of their accomplishments.

I do remember the Geelong players being incredibly well built compared to the rest of the comp over those years

Not a question mark lol he’s a cheat
Shane Caters Brownlow legacy - Jobe a confirmed drug cheat, James Hird was likely on PED's for most of his career and Woewodin has a big question mark over him.
Woewodin's question mark first appeared on brownlow night.

Woewodin's question mark first appeared on brownlow night.
If you can point out the games that Woewodin didn't deserve votes in that would be great. Name the round and which player deserved the votes over him. Also be good if you could give your 3-2-1 for each Melbourne game in 2000 so we can see where the variances are.

The Brownlow is not the best player, it's the best player in each game played. Woewodin deserved every vote he got, probably would have received more if he was a big name going into the season. That's the Brownlow system.

The query is if he was given anything from Shane Carter that was illegal but improved his chances of being the best player on the ground. There is a massive question mark over that. Saying he just didn't deserve it is lazy and the sign of a low-IQ football follower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back