Sick of losing to these pricks! [Pre game banter thread - play nice]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The coke snorting defenitely got the weagles far :thumbsu:

Worked for Carey too

Actually come to think of it, wasn't his nickname 'The Duck'? Closer ties to our club than you think ;)

But Teff hasn't been around too much lately.
lol even though the thread has disintegrated into a tit for tat (no ones fault- how much material can both sides fuel for a week ffs-natural progression really) your avatar is gold! hang round

lol even though the thread has disintegrated into a tit for tat (no ones fault- how much material can both sides fuel for a week ffs-natural progression really) your avatar is gold! hang round

Yeah il give him that one its the best of the lot really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, cheers. I think we can all agree it's only a bit of banter.

MC_Forward50, every time I see your avi; I picture Cox saying "let's raise the roof!" in Al Harrington's voice. Pure gold.

Haha, cheers. I think we can all agree it's only a bit of banter.

MC_Forward50, every time I see your avi; I picture Cox saying "let's raise the roof!" in Al Harrington's voice. Pure gold.

Al Harrington is boss.

I get that thought when i see it to, which is non-stop.

I feel like im living in a 'wacky waving arm flailing inflatable tube man emporium' ad

It's not Waters' fault players like Adams have the awareness of a pot plant.

Real footballers have their eye on the ball or try to win the ball, not look to hurt players who are going for the ball.

He isn't recognised by his peers for being tough, case closed.

Real footballers have their eye on the ball or try to win the ball, not look to hurt players who are going for the ball.

In 2012 Beau Waters was voted the AFL's most courageous player by his peers.

zy9eSaG.gif

Not like you to troll like that tas

In 2012 Beau Waters was voted the AFL's most courageous player by his peers.

Now come one, no need to bring facts into the argument.

This thread has lasted 27 pages without facts. Why now?

Not like you to troll like that tas

I am not trolling, he is a good footballer but he would be respected a lot more by his peers if he took more blokes on front on than in the rib cage when they weren't looking. It is the same reason Pickett won no peer award either.

Don't get me wrong, I loved watching Pickett in his hey day, but it didn't take courage to line people up that didn't see him coming. I just think it is offensive to compare him to Archer, he was revered by his peers for his unquestionable toughness and most of the top forwards rated him the most feared defender to play on.

Only people who fear Waters are those with poor awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back