Sick of losing to these pricks! [Pre game banter thread - play nice]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real footballers have their eye on the ball or try to win the ball, not look to hurt players who are going for the ball.

He isn't recognised by his peers for being tough, case closed.
Wait, what?

That's a bit embarrassing, isn't it. This is Beau Waters you're talking about right? That is almost all he is recognised for. It certainly isn't his beautiful right foot.

I am not trolling, he is a good footballer but he would be respected a lot more by his peers if he took more blokes on front on than in the rib cage when they weren't looking. It is the same reason Pickett won no peer award either.

Don't get me wrong, I loved watching Pickett in his hey day, but it didn't take courage to line people up that didn't see him coming. I just think it is offensive to compare him to Archer, he was revered by his peers for his unquestionable toughness and most of the top forwards rated him the most feared defender to play on.

Only people who fear Waters are those with poor awareness.
Either? Beau HAS won a peer reward. He backs into packs every match without any fear.

Either? Beau HAS won a peer reward. He backs into packs every match without any fear.

Okay, he has one and he is 27. He is not going to end up in the same league.

Everyone backs into packs, even Heppell. :p

I am not trolling, he is a good footballer but he would be respected a lot more by his peers if he took more blokes on front on than in the rib cage when they weren't looking. It is the same reason Pickett won no peer award either.

Don't get me wrong, I loved watching Pickett in his hey day, but it didn't take courage to line people up that didn't see him coming. I just think it is offensive to compare him to Archer, he was revered by his peers for his unquestionable toughness and most of the top forwards rated him the most feared defender to play on.

Only people who fear Waters are those with poor awareness.

I think you're being somewhat harsh on waters but this thread isn't for that discussion so ill move on in the spirit of te thread

North are s**t. Duckers are gonna win

Is Dalziell playing this week? His outside pace and kicking skills needs to be watched for the lulz.

Was actually good against Brisbane when he came on as the sub

Probably his one good game for the year and is likely be one of the players to make way for Kerr and masten anyway

Considering we have been getting rub of green this year, and game is played at subi :rolleyes:

Anyone wanna guess the free kick count for friday

My guess is 25-35 ducks favour

Why can't we all just get along guys? Just look at the terrific trades that we have given Norf. I.e. Daniel McConnell and pick 18 for pick 13. Shannon Hurn has been great for us, and we gave back Ben McKinley when we had gotten the best out of him.

Considering we have been getting rub of green this year, and game is played at subi :rolleyes:

Pity we aren't playing in Hobart or we could have cracked the 35 mark :(

h5F3EEA76

40 - 22 Ducks with heads (well and truly) above water

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can't we all just get along guys? Just look at the terrific trades that we have given Norf. I.e. Daniel McConnell and pick 18 for pick 13. Shannon Hurn has been great for us, and we gave back Ben McKinley when we had gotten the best out of him.

DMac cut the oranges into perfect wedges so he was worth the trade, Mckinley got all the hot lady North supporters worked up so he was worth the trade and Edwards, well he kicked 100 playing for you guys so we paid huge unders to get him. Win-Win-Win for good ol' North.

DMac cut the oranges into perfect wedges so he was worth the trade, Mckinley got all the hot lady North supporters worked up so he was worth the trade and Edwards, well he kicked 100 playing for you guys so we paid huge unders to get him. Win-Win-Win for good ol' North.

Exactly, why all the hate when we gave you such a good deal?

I love Friday night games, and this should be a cracker.

One thing most of us might agree on: keep goram Hams out of my team

Good luck on Friday guys. I hope we continue our run against your lot, but our form has been terrible.

I guess yours hasn't been that much better, so we're both hoping to improve and get the win.

I'd actually say our form has been better, we got with a few points of both Hawthorn and Geelong.
You guys lost to Port!

Knowing us though we will play you guys into form, i hope not.

Was actually good against Brisbane when he came on as the sub

Probably his one good game for the year and is likely be one of the players to make way for Kerr and masten anyway
Way to spoil our fun. :(

I'm afraid I'm only glancing at the posts - mostly it's the bad grammar that has me shaking my head - but the avatars are superb :thumbsu:

Yep. The avatars are very cool.

And don't worry, I've just been reading through the West Coast posters' written "contributions" and you're really not missing much.

Here's a quick visual summary to get you up to speed....

555322.gif

What is Generated within a state and wage are different things. The 42k figure refers to state GDP per Capita differential. That stat represents the total production per capita of the two states.

i do appologise i recognise you guys have a much bigger hole in the ground full of s**t than we victorians do. Just as well theres heaps of you guys living there for when it comes time to backfill......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back