Opinion So how do you get grand final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Cringeworthy.
Agree, this really is a cringeworthy thread. Have thought so for a while. How about we look like a half decent team against good opposition before s**t threads like this are started in April...

Haven't beaten any of the top 3 and lost to last place and an inconsistent kangaroos. Big reality check for all supporters.

Agree, this really is a cringeworthy thread. Have thought so for a while. How about we look like a half decent team against good opposition before s**t threads like this are started in April...

Haven't beaten any of the top 3 and lost to last place and an inconsistent kangaroos. Big reality check for all supporters.

Best post of the day so far.

You sure you don't want to defend how great Zac Clarke is??

what a bunch of sooks...had a ball last year and glad to be going again. Just being in Melbourne for GF week was awesome. We had a s**t game like this last year against St Kilda and still made it. Lyon had faith in some players that didn't get it together and who can no longer complain about not being selected in the finals teams. Was a gamble that didn't pay off IMHO.

what a bunch of sooks...had a ball last year and glad to be going again. Just being in Melbourne for GF week was awesome. We had a s**t game like this last year against St Kilda and still made it. Lyon had faith in some players that didn't get it together and who can no longer complain about not being selected in the finals teams. Was a gamble that didn't pay off IMHO.

You can't compare this game to last year's against the same opponent, it's more like that game against Richmond at the MCG last year where nothing went right, although this is 10x worse.

Booked everything the other week and after today's p1ss weak performance I was seriously considering canceling everything

You can't compare this game to last year's against the same opponent, it's more like that game against Richmond at the MCG last year where nothing went right, although this is 10x worse.

or like when WCE beat us us in the pre season and we all panicked because they were going to be in the finals this year and we weren't?

We smashed Brisbane Lions a few weeks ago, the next week they beat Hawthorn...
it's football

Reality is, if you're from perth you gotta plan early.

I think ppl need to remember Ross' favourite saying, it's never as good as you think and it's never as bad as you think.

Destiny is in our own hands, we haven't hit our straps yet but I think we will know after playing Geelong & Hawks if we're legit or not.

I have firm faith, only Sydney and Hawthorn are ahead of us in ability, a bit of luck which we are due and we're going to be in the mix.

We can still make it but after yesterday it's quite clear it's dependent on us having our best 22 on the park in good form and in full fitness at the right time of the year, one of those times when 2 months of soft fixtures is actually extremely detrimental. Facing three of the best in the last month is important, Carlton will give us is a challenging prospect now too if it wasn't already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a separate note, i really feel for the guys I sit with. They have been members for years, and had bought the GF upgrade for the last few years.

They booked a holiday (to Europe i think) in 2013, and it meant that they were going to miss the GF. they took that risk, but they still had the upgrade. GF rolled around, they opted not to use them and put their rights to a ticket back into the ballot, and had their holiday.

When it came to 2014, they were not given the GF upgrade automatically because they didnt use the tickets in 2013. When they called the club, they were told they lost their rights to them, and now he cant get a GF upgrade, unless others drop out. That's just BS from the club. Unfair.

This cant be right? I had the upgrade last year but elected not to use it. Renewal rolls around and the upgrade was there automatically for me to select, no dramas.

Anyone know when the GF nomination for the ballot starts? Is it in the lead up to the first week of finals?

Pretty sure it's in the week leading up to the Prelims. I.e. members of the last four teams standing nominate. Then you find out a day or two after Freo have won their Prelim whether or not you're successful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back