So is Fyfe the best player in the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

I replied with fact then you respond with your opinion.

Ummm so taking Gary out of an established team like Geelong is equal to taking him out of a newborn team like the Suns how? Geelong have Bartel, Selwood, Johnson to cover for Ablett, the Suns don't.

Then tell me, could Fyfe singlehandedly will Gold Coast to victory if the players swapped teams? Would Freo be better with Ablett? Fyfe has the talent, but Gazza has so many more dimensions to him, no disrespect to Fyfe but Ablett on your team would take your boys to another level.
Fyfes trademark is dimensions

Screaming pack marks, one on one duels, clearances, mercurial goals, ruck taps

Ablett is faster and has a beautiful kick, they are 1 and 2 and it's not daylight either way..

Fyfes trademark is dimensions

Screaming pack marks, one on one duels, clearances, mercurial goals, ruck taps

Ablett is faster and has a beautiful kick, they are 1 and 2 and it's not daylight either way..

To be fair though all I have seen from Freo lately against us has been garbage so not in the best position to judge on Fyfe :p

Some players can handle the pressure.

Others cant

Freo weren't allowed to have practice shots at goal prior to the bounce on grand final day, because they were setting up the entertainment. On a very windy day that was costly. It wasn't just Fyfe either who missed shots on goal, from memory Freo were something like 1.6 for the first quarter. Nerves may have played a part in it, but that wasnt the only reason.

I feel like those saying Fyfe is WAY ahead of Pendles have no knowledge of the game.

Fyfe is having a better season. Sure. Comfortably best in the league this season. But someone who has been a gun for 5+ years, won a norm smith at the age of 22 and is now carrying and captaining one of the youngest midfields and teams in the league... Is not a CLEAR level below.

I feel like those saying Fyfe is WAY ahead of Pendles have no knowledge of the game.

Fyfe is having a better season. Sure. Comfortably best in the league this season. But someone who has been a gun for 5+ years, won a norm smith at the age of 22 and is now carrying and captaining one of the youngest midfields and teams in the league... Is not a CLEAR level below.

At the same age Pendles was best on ground in a grand final while fyfe was worst on ground :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the same age Pendles was best on ground in a grand final while fyfe was worst on ground :D

Pendles was nowhere to be seen in the drawn grand final. Downhill skiid his way to a normie when the Saints were shot. But anyway you are clearly trolling so no point arguing with you.

593501.jpg

Pendles was nowhere to be seen in the drawn grand final. Downhill skiid his way to a normie when the Saints were shot. But anyway you are clearly trolling so no point arguing with you.
Fyfe would have had a better final if he didnt turn up

Fyfe was in our best in that GF actually. Your trolling is tiresome. Try some new material perhaps?

Sure :D

Was also one of Hawthorns best :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back