What is your clubs best 22 of the 21st century so far?

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m guessing you had rohan jones as the bench or was it Brett ? Either way I’d still be taking Priddis over both.
Rowan Jones extremely underrated player pridda was certainly better but if I’ve got Judd, Kerr, Cuz, shuey ect running around chick and Jones are more complimentary and versatile

I could be wrong but I think Melbourne and Gold Coast fans are the only ones not to have put in a best 22 of the 21st century yet.

Can you guys please help? :)
Pretty sure I saw a Gold Coast one somewhere.

Melbourne

FB: Lever May Hibberd
HB: Salem Rivers Brayshaw
C: Green Oliver Bruce
HF: Petracca Robertson Yze
FF: Fritsch Neitz Davey
FOL: Gawn Viney Woewoddin
IC: Jones McDonald K.Pickett White

For obvious reasons it's fairly 2021 premiership-focussed. The forwardline definitely packs more of a punch though.

FB: Michael Firrito - Robbie Tarrant - Brady Rawlings
HB: Glenn Archer - Scott Thompson - David King
C: Adam Simpson - Andrew Swallow - Shaun Higgins
HF: Daniel Wells - Drew Petrie - Shannon Grant
FF: Lindsay Thomas - Nick Larkey - Ben Brown
R: Todd Goldstein - Ben Cunnington - Brent Harvey (C)
I: Anthony Stevens - Jack Ziebell - Jy Simpkin - Harry Sheezel

Disappointed no other North supporters have had a crack, would love to see where others differ.

For the Hawks:

Gibson - Lake - Burgoyne
Hodge - Sicily - Birchall

Everitt - S. Mitchell - Lewis
Smith - T. Mitchell - Crawford

Rioli - Roughead - Gunston
Breust - Franklin - Williams

Bench: Sewell, Croad, Hale / Big Boy, Hill

In consideration: Osborne, Guerra, Frawley, Bateman, Stratton

For the Hawks:

Gibson - Lake - Burgoyne
Hodge - Sicily - Birchall

Everitt - S. Mitchell - Lewis
Smith - T. Mitchell - Crawford

Rioli - Roughead - Gunston
Breust - Franklin - Williams

Bench: Sewell, Croad, Hale / Big Boy, Hill

In consideration: Osborne, Guerra, Frawley, Bateman, Stratton

Good side. 21/22 the same as mine, albeit with some selected in different positions (but I think I like your structure more). I leaned McEvoy over Hale in a tight one.

Only difference was I selected Joel Smith as basically my last man instead of Brad Hill. Not overly attached to that choice but feel Smith is slightly underrated (due to playing in an era where we were poor). He was All Australian twice and won our B&F in the year we narrowly missed the GF (in 164 games at Hawthorn). I reckon that shades Hill who left when he was 23 and sub 100 games (with no top 5 B&F placings).

Good side. 21/22 the same as mine, albeit with some selected in different positions (but I think I like your structure more). I leaned McEvoy over Hale in a tight one.

Only difference was I selected Joel Smith as basically my last man instead of Brad Hill. Not overly attached to that choice but feel Smith is slightly underrated (due to playing in an era where we were poor). He was All Australian twice and won our B&F in the year we narrowly missed the GF (in 164 games at Hawthorn). I reckon that shades Hill who left when he was 23 and sub 100 games (with no top 5 B&F placings).
smith was a gun agree on that one. I think Stratton is a good bench player for this side though as you have Birchall Hodge who can push up if a more defensive mindset is needed in your backline.

smith was a gun agree on that one. I think Stratton is a good bench player for this side though as you have Birchall Hodge who can push up if a more defensive mindset is needed in your backline.

Yes - good call. I think often these sides are selected on 'paper' with those that most deserve a game on 'credentials' following an approximate structure rather than genuinely selected to play a game. In Hawthorn's team of the century for example, we picked Jason Dunstall in a forward pocket and Peter Knights on a half back flank. IN a real game, those selections may not suit a purely balanced side but both players are "all-timers" and are "must selects" so have to be included, regardless of whether it would best suit if they were actually to play a game this weekend. I think the same would go for most representative sides like these.

To extend this example, if "Hawthorn of the 21st century" were to play a game this weekend, I think it would be possible that we would leave out someone like Tom Mitchell in favour of someone like Liam Shiels. Tom is obviously the better player and better credentialed, having won the Brownlow, MVP, multiple AA's, multiple B&F's whilst Shiels has almost no individual awards. However, if you have ball winners like Sam Mitchell, Jordan Lewis, Luke Hodge, Shaun Burgoyne, etc rotating through the midfield, you probably more need someone like Shiels, who will block for the others, create space, play defensively, tackle heaps, etc. instead of another ball winner like Tom Mitchell.

Similarly, whilst Rioli is already in there, you may not select all of Gunston, Breust, Williams (along with Franklin and Roughead) for a game played today. You may prefer to select someone like Puopolo instead of Williams, to create additional defensive pressure and cause opposition turnovers at the sacrifice of the greater offensive threat that Williams poses.

(But for a rep side that will never play an actual game, you need to select the likes of Tom Mitchell and Mark Williams as the most deserving of their place for what they produced).

With all that said, Stratton is just about there from a credenial point of view anyway as he was near elite as a stopper (on all sizes) for a number of seasons, was unlucky with AA (as pure defenders were not selected for a while there when he was the best), was a key member of the threepeat and he captained the club. In short, he's pretty close to making the 'on paper/rep side' version (but maybe just outside) and would almost certainly get picked if it was a real game for the reasons you mentioned.

Yes - good call. I think often these sides are selected on 'paper' with those that most deserve a game on 'credentials' following an approximate structure rather than genuinely selected to play a game. In Hawthorn's team of the century for example, we picked Jason Dunstall in a forward pocket and Peter Knights on a half back flank. IN a real game, those selections may not suit a purely balanced side but both players are "all-timers" and are "must selects" so have to be included, regardless of whether it would best suit if they were actually to play a game this weekend. I think the same would go for most representative sides like these.

To extend this example, if "Hawthorn of the 21st century" were to play a game this weekend, I think it would be possible that we would leave out someone like Tom Mitchell in favour of someone like Liam Shiels. Tom is obviously the better player and better credentialed, having won the Brownlow, MVP, multiple AA's, multiple B&F's whilst Shiels has almost no individual awards. However, if you have ball winners like Sam Mitchell, Jordan Lewis, Luke Hodge, Shaun Burgoyne, etc rotating through the midfield, you probably more need someone like Shiels, who will block for the others, create space, play defensively, tackle heaps, etc. instead of another ball winner like Tom Mitchell.

Similarly, whilst Rioli is already in there, you may not select all of Gunston, Breust, Williams (along with Franklin and Roughead) for a game played today. You may prefer to select someone like Puopolo instead of Williams, to create additional defensive pressure and cause opposition turnovers at the sacrifice of the greater offensive threat that Williams poses.

(But for a rep side that will never play an actual game, you need to select the likes of Tom Mitchell and Mark Williams as the most deserving of their place for what they produced).

With all that said, Stratton is just about there from a credenial point of view anyway as he was near elite as a stopper (on all sizes) for a number of seasons, was unlucky with AA (as pure defenders were not selected for a while there when he was the best), was a key member of the threepeat and he captained the club. In short, he's pretty close to making the 'on paper/rep side' version (but maybe just outside) and would almost certainly get picked if it was a real game for the reasons you mentioned.
Yeah totally agree I was probably going a bit to deep for what the side is, either way a bloody good side would be hard to beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far I have

Adelaide
B: Doughty, Rutten, Johncock
HB: Smith, Talia, Dawson
C: McLeod, Ricciuto, Edwards
HF: Goodwin, Jenkins, Sloane
F: Betts, Walker, Welsh
Foll: Jacobs, Dangerfield, Thompson
Int: Douglas, Burton, Laird, Cameron

Brisbane
B: Johnson, Michael, Andrews
HB: Rich, Leppitsch, White
C: Lappin, Voss (c), McCluggage
HF: Akermanis, Brown, Zorko
F: Cameron, Lynch, Bradshaw
Foll: Martin, Black, Neale
Int: Power, Beams, Adcock, M. Ashcroft

Carlton
B: Saad, Weitering, Docherty
HB: Lappin, Jamison, Simpson
C: Kouta, Walsh, Camporale
HF: Walker, McKay, Marc Murphy
F: Betts, Curnow, Fevola
Foll: Kreuzer, Judd, Cripps
Int: Ratten, Whitnall, Waite, Gibbs

Collingwood
B: Maynard, Prestigiacomo, Clement
HB: Maxwell, Moore, H.Shaw
C: Sidebottom, Buckley, Thomas
HF: De Goey, Mihocek, Elliot
F: L.Davis, T.Cloke, Didak
Foll: Jolly, Swan, Pendlebury
Int: B.Johnson, Burns, Dacios, Tarrant

Essendon
B: McVeigh Hurley Fletcher
HB: Solomon Wellman Goddard
C: Heppell J. Johnson Caracella
HF: Hird Daniher Mercuri
FF: Stringer Lloyd AMT
Foll: Ryder Watson Merrett
Int: Hille, Misiti, Stanton, Hooker

Fremantle
FB: L.Ryan, Pearce, M.Johnson
HB: Hayden, McPharlin, Duffield
C: B.Hill, Mundy, S.Hill
HF: Walters, Pavlich, Ballantyne
FF: Mayne, Longmuir, Farmer
Foll: Sandilands, Fyfe, Bell
Int: Darcy, Grover, Neale, Hasleby

Geelong
B: Enright, Scarlett, Milburn
HB: Stewart, Taylor, Mackie
C: Duncan, Dangerfield, Kelly
HF: Bartel, Cameron, Miers
F: Johnson, Hawkins, Chapman
Foll: Ottens, Selwood, Ablett
Int: Blicavs, Guthrie, Stokes, Corey

GWS
B: Shaw, Davis, Haynes
HB: Whitfield, Taylor, Williams
C: Kelly, Ward, Scully
HF: Greene, Cameron, Johnson
F: Daniels, Hogan, Himmelberg
Foll: Mumford, Coniglio, Steele
Int: Treloar, Shiel, Green, Finlayson

Hawthorn
B: Gibson, Lake, Burgoyne
HB: Birchall, Sicily, Hodge
C: Hill, S.Mitchell, I.Smith
HF: Gunston, Roughead, Williams
F: Breust, Franklin, Rioli
Foll: McEvoy, Lewis, Crawford
Int: Hale, Puopolo, Guerra, T.Mitchell

Melbourne
FB: Lever, May, Hibberd
HB: Salem, Rivers, Brayshaw
C: Green, Oliver, Bruce
HF: Petracca, Robertson, Yze
FF: Fritsch, Neitz, Davey
FOL: Gawn, Viney, Woewoddin
IC: Jones, McDonald, K.Pickett, White

North Melbourne
B: Firrito, Tarrant, Rawlings
HB: Archer, Thompson, King
C: Simpson, Swallow, Higgins
HF: Wells, Petrie, Grant
F: Thomas, Larkey, Brown
Foll: Goldstein, Cunnington, Harvey
Int: Stevens, Ziebell, Simpkin, Sheezel

Richmond
B: Bowden, Gaspar, Grimes
HB: Houli, Rance, Newman
C: Grigg, Johnson, Campbell
HF: Deledio, Richardson, Lambert
F: Edwards, Riewoldt, Brown
Foll: Nankervis, Martin, Cotchin
Int: Vlastuin, Astbury, Prestia, Short

St Kilda
B: Baker, Hudghton, Dempster
HB: Goddard, Fisher, Sinclair
C: Montagna, Hayes, Dal Santo
HF: Ball, Riewoldt, Steele
F: Milne, Gehrig, Schneider
Foll: Marshall, Harvey, Steven
Int: Wilkie, Geary, Ross, A Jones

Sydney
B: Smith, Richards, Roberts-Thompson
HB: McVeigh, C.Bolton, Kennelly
C: Goodes, Jack, Hannebery
HF: Papley, Franklin, Davis
F: O'Loughlin, Hall, O'Keefe
Foll: Ball, Kennedy, Kirk
Int: Parker, Malceski, J.Bolton, Rampe

Western Bulldogs
B: Morris, Lake, Wood
HF: Murphy, Grant, Gilbee
C: Griffen, Cooney, West
HF: Johnson, Naughton, Hahn
F: Giansiracusa, Hall, Akermanis
Fol: Darcy, Bontempelli, Liberatore
Int: M Boyd, Hargrave, Cross, R Smith

West Coast
B: Wirrpanda, Glass, Sheppard
HB: Hurn, McGovern, Waters
C: Gaff, Cousins, Kerr
HF: Cripps, Darling, Embley
F: Matera, Kennedy, LeCras
Foll: Cox, Judd, Shuey
Int: Naitanui, Priddis, Yeo, Braun

Short Port Adelaide and Gold Coast.

Last edited:
Teams of the second century of VFL/AFL (1997-present). Tried to factor in only football played from 97 onwards so some gun 90's players will miss out if the bulk of their great footy came before 97. However games played is their total career games. Too lazy to calculate how many were played from 97 on.

Adelaide

B:Nigel Smart (278 games)Ben Rutten (229 games)Ben Hart (311 games)
HB:Andrew McLeod (340 games)Daniel Talia (200 games)Rory Laird (224 games)
C:Tyson Edwards (321 games)Scott Thompson (269 games)Rory Sloane (255 games)
HF:Simon Goodwin (275 games)Taylor Walker (260 games)Tom Lynch (158 games)
F:Eddie Betts (132 games)Josh Jenkins (147 games)Scott Welsh (129 games)
R:Sam Jacobs (184 games)Mark Ricciuto (312 games)Patrick Dangerfield (154 games)
I:Graham Johncock (227 games)Brodie Smith (247 games)Michael Doughty (231 games)Mark Bickley (272 games)
E:Nathan Bassett (210 games)Brent Reilly (203 games)Luke Brown (189 games)Richard Douglas (246 games)

Brisbane
B:Chris Johnson (205 games)Harris Andrews (186 games)Mal Michael (140 games)
HB:Daniel Rich (275 games)Justin Leppitsch (183 games)Darryl White (178 games)
C:Nigel Lappin (218 games)Lachie Neale (111 games)Hugh McCluggage (155 games)
HF:Jason Akermanis (210 games)Jonathan Brown (256 games)Dayne Zorko (250 games)
F:Charlie Cameron (129 games)Alistair Lynch (154 games)Daniel Bradshaw (219 games)
R:Stefan Martin (133 games)Michael Voss (210 games)Simon Black (322 games)
I:Luke Power (282 games)Shaun Hart (171 games)Tom Rockliff (154 games)Marcus Ashcroft (166 games)
E: Clark Keating (125 games)Pearce Hanley (129 games)Martin Pike (106 games)Dayne Beams (58 games)

Carlton
B:Kade Simpson (342 games)Stephen Silvagni (312 games)Andrew McKay (244 games)
HB:Sam Docherty (154 games)Jacob Weitering (159 games)Heath Scotland (215 games)
C:Marc Murphy (300 games)Patrick Cripps (183 games)Craig Bradley (375 games)
HF:Andrew Walker (202 games)Charlie Curnow (110 games)Matthew Lappin (196 games)
F:Eddie Betts (218 games)Brendan Fevola (187 games)Harry McKay (107 games)
R:Matthew Kreuzer (189 games)Chris Judd (145 games)Anthony Koutofides (278 games)
I:Bryce Gibbs (231 games)Andrew Carrazzo (194 games)Scott Camporeale (233 games)Brett Ratten (255 games)
E:Jarrad Waite (184 games)Lance Whitnall (216 games)Ed Curnow (221 games)Sam Walsh (99 games)

Collingwood
B:Brayden Maynard (186 games)Darcy Moore (150 games)James Clement (146 games)
HB:Heritier Lumumba (199 games)Ben Reid (152 games)Heath Shaw (173 games)
C:Steele Sidebottom (309 games)Dane Swan (258 games)Dale Thomas (157 games)
HF:Jordan De Goey (158 games)Travis Cloke (246 games)Alan Didak (218 games)
F:Leon Davis (225 games)Anthony Rocca (220 games)Jamie Elliott (179 games)
R:Brodie Grundy (177 games)Nathan Buckley (260 games)Scott Pendlebury (383 games)
I:Jack Crisp (208 games)Chris Tarrant (196 games)Jeremy Howe (133 games)Dayne Beams (119 games)
E:Taylor Adams (175 games)Nick Maxwell (208 games)Scott Burns (264 games)Simon Prestigiacomo (233 games)

Essendon:
B:Cale Hooker (219 games)Dustin Fletcher (400 games)Sean Wellman (178 games)
HB:Dean Solomon (158 games)Michael Hurley (194 games)Adam McPhee (142 games)
C:Jason Johnson (184 games)Jobe Watson (220 games)Dyson Heppell (235 games)
HF:James Hird (253 games)Scott Lucas (270 games)Mark Mercuri (207 games)
F:Angus Monfries (150 games)Matthew Lloyd (270 games)Jake Stringer (100 games)
R:Paddy Ryder (170 games)Zach Merrett (206 games)Joe Misiti (236 games)
I:Steven Alessio (184 games)Brent Stanton (255 games)Mark McVeigh (232 games)Brendon Goddard (129 games)
E:David Zaharakis (226 games)Darcy Parish (150 games)Mark Johnson (194 games)Joe Daniher (108 games)

Fremantle:

B:Shane Parker (238 games)Antoni Grover (202 games)Michael Johnson (244 games)
HB:Paul Duffield (171 games)Luke McPharlin (244 games)Luke Ryan (132 games)
C:Stephen Hill (218 games)David Mundy (376 games)Andrew Brayshaw (123 games)
HF:Peter Bell (163 games)Matthew Pavlich (353 games)Chris Mayne (172 games)
F:Michael Walters (228 games)Jeff Farmer (131 games)Hayden Ballantyne (171 games)
R:Aaron Sandilands (271 games)Nat Fyfe (218 games)Paul Hasleby (208 games)
I:Ryan Crowley (188 games)Justin Longmuir (139 games)Lachie Neale (135 games)Shaun McManus (228 games)
E:Garrick Ibbotson (177 games)Michael Barlow (126 games)Caleb Serong (80 games)Troy Cook (150 games)

Geelong:

B:Corey Enright (332 games)Matthew Scarlett (284 games)Darren Milburn (292 games)
HB:Tom Stewart (148 games)Harry Taylor (280 games)Andrew Mackie (280 games)
C:Jimmy Bartel (305 games)Joel Selwood (355 games)Mitch Duncan (274 games)
HF:Patrick Dangerfield (167 games)Tom Hawkins (347 games)Paul Chapman (251 games)
F:Steve Johnson (253 games)Cameron Mooney (210 games)Matthew Stokes (189 games)
R:Steven King (193 games)Joel Corey (276 games)Gary Ablett Jr (247 games)
I:James Kelly (273 games)Cameron Ling (246 games)Mark Blicavs (246 games)Brad Ottens (116 games)
E: Cameron Guthrie (236 games)Tom Harley (197 games)Jeremy Cameron (59 games)Tom Lonergan (209 games)

Gold Coast

B:Sam Collins (90 games)Steven May (123 games)Sean Lemmens (145 games)
HB:Jarrad Harbrow (192 games)Charlie Ballard (110 games)Wil Powell (87 games)
C:Noah Anderson (81 games)David Swallow (220 games)Brandon Ellis (71 games)
HF:Ben Ainsworth (117 games)Tom Lynch (131 games)Nick Holman (101 games)
F:Alex Sexton (166 games)Ben King (73 games)Harley Bennell (81 games)
R:Jarrod Witts (125 games)Touk Miller (173 games)Gary Ablett (110 games)
I:Sam Day (150 games)Michael Rischitelli (132 games)Lachie Weller (89 games)Dion Prestia (95 games)
E:Aaron Hall (103 games)Rory Thompson (106 games)Charlie Dixon (65 games)Danny Stanley (83 games)

GWS Giants:

B:Heath Shaw (152 games)Phil Davis (174 games)Nick Haynes (203 games)
HB:Lachie Whitfield (209 games)Sam Taylor (93 games)Zac Williams (113 games)
C:Tom Scully (121 games)Callan Ward (235 games)Adam Treloar (79 games)
HF:Tim Taranto (114 games)Jeremy Cameron (171 games)Devon Smith (109 games)
F:Toby Greene (215 games)Jonathon Patton (89 games)Harry Himmelberg (152 games)
R:Shane Mumford (116 games)Stephen Coniglio (202 games)Josh Kelly (198 games)
I:Dylan Shiel (135 games)Harry Perryman (108 games)Jacob Hopper (114 games)Tom Green (67 games)
E:Jeremy Finlayson (66 games)Connor Idun (68 games)Adam Tomlinson (140 games)Adam Kennedy (153 games)

Hawthorn:

B:Grant Birchall (248 games)Trent Croad (184 games)Josh Gibson (160 games)
HB:Luke Hodge (305 games)James Sicily (134 games)Campbell Brown (159 games)
C:Isaac Smith (210 games)Sam Mitchell (307 games)Shaun Burgoyne (250 games)
HF:Cyril Rioli (189 games)Lance Franklin (182 games)Jack Gunston (211 games)
F:Luke Breust (281 games)Jarryd Roughead (283 games)Mark Williams (111 games)
R:Ben McEvoy (161 games)Jordan Lewis (264 games)Shane Crawford (305 games)
I:David Hale (108 games)Brad Sewell (200 games)Chance Bateman (177 games)Tom Mitchell (106 games)
E:Paul Puopolo (196 games)Brian Lake (54 games)Liam Shiels (255 games)Blake Hardwick (147 games)

Melbourne

B:Jake Lever (104 games)Steven May (93 games)Michael Hibberd (113 games)
HB:James McDonald (251 games)James Frawley (139 games)Angus Brayshaw (167 games)
C:Brad Green (254 games)Clayton Oliver (162 games)Ed Langdon (89 games)
HF:Adem Yze (271 games)Tom McDonald (210 games)Cameron Bruce (224 games)
F:Russell Robertson (228 games)David Neitz (306 games)Bayley Fritsch (126 games)
R:Max Gawn (203 games)Christian Petracca (176 games)Nathan Jones (302 games)
I:Jeff White (236 games)Jack Viney (196 games)Aaron Davey (178 games)Shane Woewodin (138 games)
E:Christian Salem (159 games)Neville Jetta (159 games)Jeff Farmer (118 games)David Schwarz (173 games)

North Melbourne:

B:Glenn Archer (311 games)Scott Thompson (241 games)Michael Firrito (275 games)
HB:David King (241 games)Robbie Tarrant (174 games)Brady Rawlings (245 games)
C:Anthony Stevens (292 games)Ben Cunnington (238 games)Daniel Wells (243 games)
HF:Brent Harvey (432 games)Wayne Carey (244 games)Shannon Grant (243 games)
F:Lindsay Thomas (205 games)Drew Petrie (316 games)Ben Brown (130 games)
R:Todd Goldstein (315 games)Adam Simpson (306 games)Andrew Swallow (234 games)
I:Corey McKernan (196 games)Jack Ziebell (280 games)Jess Sinclair (142 games)Shaun Higgins (108 games)
E:Peter Bell (123 games)Mick Martyn (287 games)Nick Larkey (94 games)Byron Pickett (120 games)

Port Adelaide

B:Gavin Wanganeen (173 games)Tom Jonas (216 games)Adam Kingsley (170 games)
HB:Domenic Cassisi (228 games)Chad Cornes (239 games)Dan Houston (146 games)
C:Kane Cornes (300 games)Ollie Wines (228 games)Peter Burgoyne (240 games)
HF:Robbie Gray (271 games)Warren Tredrea (255 games)Justin Westhoff (280 games)
F:Stuart Dew (184 games)Jay Schulz (123 games)Chad Wingard (147 games)
R:Matthew Primus (137 games)Travis Boak (348 games)Josh Francou (156 games)
I:Brendon Lade (234 games)Brad Ebert (184 games)Shaun Burgoyne (157 games)Michael Wilson (192 games)
E:Brett Ebert (166 games)Connor Rozee (106 games)Zak Butters (93 games)Darryl Wakelin (146 games)

Richmond

B:Dylan Grimes (229 games)Darren Gaspar (207 games)Joel Bowden (265 games)
HB:Bachar Houli (206 games)Alex Rance (200 games)Nick Vlaustin (211 games)
C:Shane Edwards (303 games)Trent Cotchin (306 games)Brett Deledio (243 games)
HF:Kane Lambert (135 games)Tom Lynch (85 games)Matthew Richardson (282 games)
F:Nathan Brown (82 games)Jack Riewoldt (347 games)Shai Bolton (113 games)
R:Toby Nankervis (124 games)Dion Prestia (117 games)Dustin Martin (289 games)
I:Chris Newman (268 games)Matthew Knights (279 games)Brad Ottens (129 games)Kane Johnson (116 games)
E:Daniel Rioli (160 games)Andrew Kellaway (172 games)Shane Tuck (173 games)Jayden Short (153 games)
St Kilda

B:Steven Baker (203 games)Max Hudghton (234 games)Sean Dempster (168 games)
HB:Jack Sinclair (165 games)Callum Wilkie (109 games)Sam Fisher (228 games)
C:Brendon Goddard (205 games)Lenny Hayes (197 games)Nick Dal Santo (260 games)
HF:Stewart Loewe (321 games)Nick Riewoldt (336 games)Leigh Montagna (287 games)
F:Stephen Milne (275 games)Fraser Gehrig (145 games)Adam Schneider (130 games)
R:Peter Everitt (180 games)Robert Harvey (383 games)Jack Steele (141 games)
I:Nathan Burke (323 games)Justin Peckett (252 games)Jack Steven (183 games)Austinn Jones (226 games)
E:Sam Gilbert (208 games)Luke Ball (142 games)Jarryn Geary (207 games)Rowan Marshall (110 games)

Sydney

B:Nick Smith (211 games)Ted Richards (228 games)Dane Rampe (230 games)
HB:Leo Barry (237 games)Craig Bolton (170 games)Nick Malceski (176 games)
C:Jarrad McVeigh (325 games)Josh Kennedy (277 games)Darryn Cresswell (244 games)
HF:Adam Goodes (372 games)Lance Franklin (172 games)Ryan O'Keefe (286 games)
F:Michael O'Loughlin (303 games)Barry Hall (162 games)Tom Papley (164 games)
R:Darren Jolly (118 games)Luke Parker (283 games)Dan Hannebery (208 games)
I:Jude Bolton (325 games)Kieren Jack (256 games)Brett Kirk (241 games)Heath Grundy (256 games)
E:Tadhg Kennelly (197 games)Jake Lloyd (223 games)Isaac Heeney (177 games)Rhyce Shaw (143 games)

West Coast

B:Shannon Hurn (233 games)Darren Glass (270 games)Jeremy McGovern (172 games)
HB:Brad Sheppard (216 games)Glen Jakovich (276 games)David Wirrpanda (227 games)
C:Andrew Gaff (275 games)Ben Cousins (238 games)Peter Matera (253 games)
HF:Luke Shuey (248 games)Jack Darling (277 games)Andrew Embley (250 games)
F:Mark LeCras (219 games)Josh Kennedy (271 games)Phillip Matera (179 games)
R:Dean Cox (290 games)Chris Judd (134 games)Daniel Kerr (220 games)
I:Nic Naitanui (213 games)Matt Priddis (240 games)Michael Braun (228 games)Elliot Yeo (165 games)
E:Drew Banfield (265 games)Dean Kemp (243 games)Chad Fletcher (179 games)Ashley McIntosh (242 games)
Western Bulldogs

B:Robert Murphy (312 games)Brian Lake (197 games)Easton Wood (188 games)
HB:Rohan Smith (300 games)Dale Morris (253 games)Lindsay Gilbee (206 games)
C:Daniel Cross (210 games)Scott West (324 games)Adam Cooney (219 games)
HF:Nathan Eagleton (221 games)Chris Grant (341 games)Mitch Hahn (181 games)
F:Brad Johnson (364 games)Aaron Naughton (123 games)Daniel Giansiracusa (265 games)
R:Luke Darcy (226 games)Marcus Bontempelli (216 games)Matthew Boyd (292 games)
I:Ryan Griffen (202 games)Jack Macrae (230 games)Lachie Hunter (173 games)Tom Liberatore (216 games)
E:Jason Akermanis (77 games)Ryan Hargrave (203 games)Josh Dunkley (116 games)Luke Dahlhaus (154 games)

Teams of the second century of VFL/AFL (1997-present). Tried to factor in only football played from 97 onwards so some gun 90's players will miss out if the bulk of their great footy came before 97. However games played is their total career games. Too lazy to calculate how many were played from 97 on.

Adelaide

B:Nigel Smart (278 games)Ben Rutten (229 games)Ben Hart (311 games)
HB:Andrew McLeod (340 games)Daniel Talia (200 games)Rory Laird (224 games)
C:Tyson Edwards (321 games)Scott Thompson (269 games)Rory Sloane (255 games)
HF:Simon Goodwin (275 games)Taylor Walker (260 games)Tom Lynch (158 games)
F:Eddie Betts (132 games)Josh Jenkins (147 games)Scott Welsh (129 games)
R:Sam Jacobs (184 games)Mark Ricciuto (312 games)Patrick Dangerfield (154 games)
I:Graham Johncock (227 games)Brodie Smith (247 games)Michael Doughty (231 games)Mark Bickley (272 games)
E:Nathan Bassett (210 games)Brent Reilly (203 games)Luke Brown (189 games)Richard Douglas (246 games)

Brisbane
B:Chris Johnson (205 games)Harris Andrews (186 games)Mal Michael (140 games)
HB:Daniel Rich (275 games)Justin Leppitsch (183 games)Darryl White (178 games)
C:Nigel Lappin (218 games)Lachie Neale (111 games)Hugh McCluggage (155 games)
HF:Jason Akermanis (210 games)Jonathan Brown (256 games)Dayne Zorko (250 games)
F:Charlie Cameron (129 games)Alistair Lynch (154 games)Daniel Bradshaw (219 games)
R:Stefan Martin (133 games)Michael Voss (210 games)Simon Black (322 games)
I:Luke Power (282 games)Shaun Hart (171 games)Tom Rockliff (154 games)Marcus Ashcroft (166 games)
E: Clark Keating (125 games)Pearce Hanley (129 games)Martin Pike (106 games)Dayne Beams (58 games)

Carlton
B:Kade Simpson (342 games)Stephen Silvagni (312 games)Andrew McKay (244 games)
HB:Sam Docherty (154 games)Jacob Weitering (159 games)Heath Scotland (215 games)
C:Marc Murphy (300 games)Patrick Cripps (183 games)Craig Bradley (375 games)
HF:Andrew Walker (202 games)Charlie Curnow (110 games)Matthew Lappin (196 games)
F:Eddie Betts (218 games)Brendan Fevola (187 games)Harry McKay (107 games)
R:Matthew Kreuzer (189 games)Chris Judd (145 games)Anthony Koutofides (278 games)
I:Bryce Gibbs (231 games)Andrew Carrazzo (194 games)Scott Camporeale (233 games)Brett Ratten (255 games)
E:Jarrad Waite (184 games)Lance Whitnall (216 games)Ed Curnow (221 games)Sam Walsh (99 games)

Collingwood
B:Brayden Maynard (186 games)Darcy Moore (150 games)James Clement (146 games)
HB:Heritier Lumumba (199 games)Ben Reid (152 games)Heath Shaw (173 games)
C:Steele Sidebottom (309 games)Dane Swan (258 games)Dale Thomas (157 games)
HF:Jordan De Goey (158 games)Travis Cloke (246 games)Alan Didak (218 games)
F:Leon Davis (225 games)Anthony Rocca (220 games)Jamie Elliott (179 games)
R:Brodie Grundy (177 games)Nathan Buckley (260 games)Scott Pendlebury (383 games)
I:Jack Crisp (208 games)Chris Tarrant (196 games)Jeremy Howe (133 games)Dayne Beams (119 games)
E:Taylor Adams (175 games)Nick Maxwell (208 games)Scott Burns (264 games)Simon Prestigiacomo (233 games)

Essendon:
B:Cale Hooker (219 games)Dustin Fletcher (400 games)Sean Wellman (178 games)
HB:Dean Solomon (158 games)Michael Hurley (194 games)Adam McPhee (142 games)
C:Jason Johnson (184 games)Jobe Watson (220 games)Dyson Heppell (235 games)
HF:James Hird (253 games)Scott Lucas (270 games)Mark Mercuri (207 games)
F:Angus Monfries (150 games)Matthew Lloyd (270 games)Jake Stringer (100 games)
R:Paddy Ryder (170 games)Zach Merrett (206 games)Joe Misiti (236 games)
I:Steven Alessio (184 games)Brent Stanton (255 games)Mark McVeigh (232 games)Brendon Goddard (129 games)
E:David Zaharakis (226 games)Darcy Parish (150 games)Mark Johnson (194 games)Joe Daniher (108 games)

Fremantle:

B:Shane Parker (238 games)Antoni Grover (202 games)Michael Johnson (244 games)
HB:Paul Duffield (171 games)Luke McPharlin (244 games)Luke Ryan (132 games)
C:Stephen Hill (218 games)David Mundy (376 games)Andrew Brayshaw (123 games)
HF:Peter Bell (163 games)Matthew Pavlich (353 games)Chris Mayne (172 games)
F:Michael Walters (228 games)Jeff Farmer (131 games)Hayden Ballantyne (171 games)
R:Aaron Sandilands (271 games)Nat Fyfe (218 games)Paul Hasleby (208 games)
I:Ryan Crowley (188 games)Justin Longmuir (139 games)Lachie Neale (135 games)Shaun McManus (228 games)
E:Garrick Ibbotson (177 games)Michael Barlow (126 games)Caleb Serong (80 games)Troy Cook (150 games)

Geelong:

B:Corey Enright (332 games)Matthew Scarlett (284 games)Darren Milburn (292 games)
HB:Tom Stewart (148 games)Harry Taylor (280 games)Andrew Mackie (280 games)
C:Jimmy Bartel (305 games)Joel Selwood (355 games)Mitch Duncan (274 games)
HF:Patrick Dangerfield (167 games)Tom Hawkins (347 games)Paul Chapman (251 games)
F:Steve Johnson (253 games)Cameron Mooney (210 games)Matthew Stokes (189 games)
R:Steven King (193 games)Joel Corey (276 games)Gary Ablett Jr (247 games)
I:James Kelly (273 games)Cameron Ling (246 games)Mark Blicavs (246 games)Brad Ottens (116 games)
E: Cameron Guthrie (236 games)Tom Harley (197 games)Jeremy Cameron (59 games)Tom Lonergan (209 games)

Gold Coast

B:Sam Collins (90 games)Steven May (123 games)Sean Lemmens (145 games)
HB:Jarrad Harbrow (192 games)Charlie Ballard (110 games)Wil Powell (87 games)
C:Noah Anderson (81 games)David Swallow (220 games)Brandon Ellis (71 games)
HF:Ben Ainsworth (117 games)Tom Lynch (131 games)Nick Holman (101 games)
F:Alex Sexton (166 games)Ben King (73 games)Harley Bennell (81 games)
R:Jarrod Witts (125 games)Touk Miller (173 games)Gary Ablett (110 games)
I:Sam Day (150 games)Michael Rischitelli (132 games)Lachie Weller (89 games)Dion Prestia (95 games)
E:Aaron Hall (103 games)Rory Thompson (106 games)Charlie Dixon (65 games)Danny Stanley (83 games)

GWS Giants:

B:Heath Shaw (152 games)Phil Davis (174 games)Nick Haynes (203 games)
HB:Lachie Whitfield (209 games)Sam Taylor (93 games)Zac Williams (113 games)
C:Tom Scully (121 games)Callan Ward (235 games)Adam Treloar (79 games)
HF:Tim Taranto (114 games)Jeremy Cameron (171 games)Devon Smith (109 games)
F:Toby Greene (215 games)Jonathon Patton (89 games)Harry Himmelberg (152 games)
R:Shane Mumford (116 games)Stephen Coniglio (202 games)Josh Kelly (198 games)
I:Dylan Shiel (135 games)Harry Perryman (108 games)Jacob Hopper (114 games)Tom Green (67 games)
E:Jeremy Finlayson (66 games)Connor Idun (68 games)Adam Tomlinson (140 games)Adam Kennedy (153 games)

Hawthorn:

B:Grant Birchall (248 games)Trent Croad (184 games)Josh Gibson (160 games)
HB:Luke Hodge (305 games)James Sicily (134 games)Campbell Brown (159 games)
C:Isaac Smith (210 games)Sam Mitchell (307 games)Shaun Burgoyne (250 games)
HF:Cyril Rioli (189 games)Lance Franklin (182 games)Jack Gunston (211 games)
F:Luke Breust (281 games)Jarryd Roughead (283 games)Mark Williams (111 games)
R:Ben McEvoy (161 games)Jordan Lewis (264 games)Shane Crawford (305 games)
I:David Hale (108 games)Brad Sewell (200 games)Chance Bateman (177 games)Tom Mitchell (106 games)
E:Paul Puopolo (196 games)Brian Lake (54 games)Liam Shiels (255 games)Blake Hardwick (147 games)

Melbourne

B:Jake Lever (104 games)Steven May (93 games)Michael Hibberd (113 games)
HB:James McDonald (251 games)James Frawley (139 games)Angus Brayshaw (167 games)
C:Brad Green (254 games)Clayton Oliver (162 games)Ed Langdon (89 games)
HF:Adem Yze (271 games)Tom McDonald (210 games)Cameron Bruce (224 games)
F:Russell Robertson (228 games)David Neitz (306 games)Bayley Fritsch (126 games)
R:Max Gawn (203 games)Christian Petracca (176 games)Nathan Jones (302 games)
I:Jeff White (236 games)Jack Viney (196 games)Aaron Davey (178 games)Shane Woewodin (138 games)
E:Christian Salem (159 games)Neville Jetta (159 games)Jeff Farmer (118 games)David Schwarz (173 games)

North Melbourne:

B:Glenn Archer (311 games)Scott Thompson (241 games)Michael Firrito (275 games)
HB:David King (241 games)Robbie Tarrant (174 games)Brady Rawlings (245 games)
C:Anthony Stevens (292 games)Ben Cunnington (238 games)Daniel Wells (243 games)
HF:Brent Harvey (432 games)Wayne Carey (244 games)Shannon Grant (243 games)
F:Lindsay Thomas (205 games)Drew Petrie (316 games)Ben Brown (130 games)
R:Todd Goldstein (315 games)Adam Simpson (306 games)Andrew Swallow (234 games)
I:Corey McKernan (196 games)Jack Ziebell (280 games)Jess Sinclair (142 games)Shaun Higgins (108 games)
E:Peter Bell (123 games)Mick Martyn (287 games)Nick Larkey (94 games)Byron Pickett (120 games)

Port Adelaide

B:Gavin Wanganeen (173 games)Tom Jonas (216 games)Adam Kingsley (170 games)
HB:Domenic Cassisi (228 games)Chad Cornes (239 games)Dan Houston (146 games)
C:Kane Cornes (300 games)Ollie Wines (228 games)Peter Burgoyne (240 games)
HF:Robbie Gray (271 games)Warren Tredrea (255 games)Justin Westhoff (280 games)
F:Stuart Dew (184 games)Jay Schulz (123 games)Chad Wingard (147 games)
R:Matthew Primus (137 games)Travis Boak (348 games)Josh Francou (156 games)
I:Brendon Lade (234 games)Brad Ebert (184 games)Shaun Burgoyne (157 games)Michael Wilson (192 games)
E:Brett Ebert (166 games)Connor Rozee (106 games)Zak Butters (93 games)Darryl Wakelin (146 games)

Richmond

B:Dylan Grimes (229 games)Darren Gaspar (207 games)Joel Bowden (265 games)
HB:Bachar Houli (206 games)Alex Rance (200 games)Nick Vlaustin (211 games)
C:Shane Edwards (303 games)Trent Cotchin (306 games)Brett Deledio (243 games)
HF:Kane Lambert (135 games)Tom Lynch (85 games)Matthew Richardson (282 games)
F:Nathan Brown (82 games)Jack Riewoldt (347 games)Shai Bolton (113 games)
R:Toby Nankervis (124 games)Dion Prestia (117 games)Dustin Martin (289 games)
I:Chris Newman (268 games)Matthew Knights (279 games)Brad Ottens (129 games)Kane Johnson (116 games)
E:Daniel Rioli (160 games)Andrew Kellaway (172 games)Shane Tuck (173 games)Jayden Short (153 games)
St Kilda

B:Steven Baker (203 games)Max Hudghton (234 games)Sean Dempster (168 games)
HB:Jack Sinclair (165 games)Callum Wilkie (109 games)Sam Fisher (228 games)
C:Brendon Goddard (205 games)Lenny Hayes (197 games)Nick Dal Santo (260 games)
HF:Stewart Loewe (321 games)Nick Riewoldt (336 games)Leigh Montagna (287 games)
F:Stephen Milne (275 games)Fraser Gehrig (145 games)Adam Schneider (130 games)
R:Peter Everitt (180 games)Robert Harvey (383 games)Jack Steele (141 games)
I:Nathan Burke (323 games)Justin Peckett (252 games)Jack Steven (183 games)Austinn Jones (226 games)
E:Sam Gilbert (208 games)Luke Ball (142 games)Jarryn Geary (207 games)Rowan Marshall (110 games)

Sydney

B:Nick Smith (211 games)Ted Richards (228 games)Dane Rampe (230 games)
HB:Leo Barry (237 games)Craig Bolton (170 games)Nick Malceski (176 games)
C:Jarrad McVeigh (325 games)Josh Kennedy (277 games)Darryn Cresswell (244 games)
HF:Adam Goodes (372 games)Lance Franklin (172 games)Ryan O'Keefe (286 games)
F:Michael O'Loughlin (303 games)Barry Hall (162 games)Tom Papley (164 games)
R:Darren Jolly (118 games)Luke Parker (283 games)Dan Hannebery (208 games)
I:Jude Bolton (325 games)Kieren Jack (256 games)Brett Kirk (241 games)Heath Grundy (256 games)
E:Tadhg Kennelly (197 games)Jake Lloyd (223 games)Isaac Heeney (177 games)Rhyce Shaw (143 games)

West Coast

B:Shannon Hurn (233 games)Darren Glass (270 games)Jeremy McGovern (172 games)
HB:Brad Sheppard (216 games)Glen Jakovich (276 games)David Wirrpanda (227 games)
C:Andrew Gaff (275 games)Ben Cousins (238 games)Peter Matera (253 games)
HF:Luke Shuey (248 games)Jack Darling (277 games)Andrew Embley (250 games)
F:Mark LeCras (219 games)Josh Kennedy (271 games)Phillip Matera (179 games)
R:Dean Cox (290 games)Chris Judd (134 games)Daniel Kerr (220 games)
I:Nic Naitanui (213 games)Matt Priddis (240 games)Michael Braun (228 games)Elliot Yeo (165 games)
E:Drew Banfield (265 games)Dean Kemp (243 games)Chad Fletcher (179 games)Ashley McIntosh (242 games)
Western Bulldogs

B:Robert Murphy (312 games)Brian Lake (197 games)Easton Wood (188 games)
HB:Rohan Smith (300 games)Dale Morris (253 games)Lindsay Gilbee (206 games)
C:Daniel Cross (210 games)Scott West (324 games)Adam Cooney (219 games)
HF:Nathan Eagleton (221 games)Chris Grant (341 games)Mitch Hahn (181 games)
F:Brad Johnson (364 games)Aaron Naughton (123 games)Daniel Giansiracusa (265 games)
R:Luke Darcy (226 games)Marcus Bontempelli (216 games)Matthew Boyd (292 games)
I:Ryan Griffen (202 games)Jack Macrae (230 games)Lachie Hunter (173 games)Tom Liberatore (216 games)
E:Jason Akermanis (77 games)Ryan Hargrave (203 games)Josh Dunkley (116 games)Luke Dahlhaus (154 games)

That is extremely well done. Mind if I use this when creating a thread with a poll?

I am looking through it and see a couple of issues, like I think Barry Hall would be in the Bulldogs side, but overall very well done.

So far I have

Adelaide

I know it’s not super important but a couple position swaps:

McLeod to HB, Dawson/Doughty/Johncock to the bench, Sloane to the wing and Douglas, Burton or Cameron to HF.

Sloane hasn’t really spent much time forward and McLeod didn’t spend a lot of time on the wing.

That is extremely well done. Mind if I use this when creating a thread with a poll?

I am looking through it and see a couple of issues, like I think Barry Hall would be in the Bulldogs side, but overall very well done.
It was a pretty quick exercise by me. There will be some errors and I won't disagree with any hardcore fans who see differently.

Pretty sure I saw a Gold Coast one somewhere.

Melbourne

FB: Lever May Hibberd
HB: Salem Rivers Brayshaw
C: Green Oliver Bruce
HF: Petracca Robertson Yze
FF: Fritsch Neitz Davey
FOL: Gawn Viney Woewoddin
IC: Jones McDonald K.Pickett White

For obvious reasons it's fairly 2021 premiership-focussed. The forwardline definitely packs more of a punch though.
I think the Dees would have gone better this year if they went closer to your team and rolled out David Neitz to stand at full forward

So far I have

Adelaide

Brisbane
B: Johnson, Michael, Andrews
HB: Rich, Leppitsch, White
C: Lappin, Voss (c), McCluggage
HF: Akermanis, Brown, Zorko
F: Cameron, Lynch, Bradshaw
Foll: Martin, Black, Neale
Int: Power, Beams, Adcock, M. Ashcroft

Carlton
B: Saad, Weitering, Docherty
HB: Lappin, Jamison, Simpson
C: Kouta, Walsh, Camporale
HF: Walker, McKay, Marc Murphy
F: Betts, Curnow, Fevola
Foll: Kreuzer, Judd, Cripps
Int: Ratten, Whitnall, Waite, Gibbs

Collingwood
B: Maynard, Prestigiacomo, Clement
HB: Maxwell, Moore, H.Shaw
C: Sidebottom, Buckley, Thomas
HF: De Goey, Mihocek, Elliot
F: L.Davis, T.Cloke, Didak
Foll: Jolly, Swan, Pendlebury
Int: B.Johnson, Burns, Dacios, Tarrant

Essendon
B: McVeigh Hurley Fletcher
HB: Solomon Wellman Goddard
C: Heppell J. Johnson Caracella
HF: Hird Daniher Mercuri
FF: Stringer Lloyd AMT
Foll: Ryder Watson Merrett
Int: Hille, Misiti, Stanton, Hooker

Fremantle
FB: L.Ryan, Pearce, M.Johnson
HB: Hayden, McPharlin, Duffield
C: B.Hill, Mundy, S.Hill
HF: Walters, Pavlich, Ballantyne
FF: Mayne, Longmuir, Farmer
Foll: Sandilands, Fyfe, Bell
Int: Darcy, Grover, Neale, Hasleby

Geelong
B: Enright, Scarlett, Milburn
HB: Stewart, Taylor, Mackie
C: Duncan, Dangerfield, Kelly
HF: Bartel, Cameron, Miers
F: Johnson, Hawkins, Chapman
Foll: Ottens, Selwood, Ablett
Int: Blicavs, Guthrie, Stokes, Corey

GWS
B: Shaw, Davis, Haynes
HB: Whitfield, Taylor, Williams
C: Kelly, Ward, Scully
HF: Greene, Cameron, Johnson
F: Daniels, Hogan, Himmelberg
Foll: Mumford, Coniglio, Steele
Int: Treloar, Shiel, Green, Finlayson

Hawthorn
B: Gibson, Lake, Burgoyne
HB: Birchall, Sicily, Hodge
C: Hill, S.Mitchell, I.Smith
HF: Gunston, Roughead, Williams
F: Breust, Franklin, Rioli
Foll: McEvoy, Lewis, Crawford
Int: Hale, Puopolo, Guerra, T.Mitchell

Melbourne
FB: Lever, May, Hibberd
HB: Salem, Rivers, Brayshaw
C: Green, Oliver, Bruce
HF: Petracca, Robertson, Yze
FF: Fritsch, Neitz, Davey
FOL: Gawn, Viney, Woewoddin
IC: Jones, McDonald, K.Pickett, White

North Melbourne
B: Firrito, Tarrant, Rawlings
HB: Archer, Thompson, King
C: Simpson, Swallow, Higgins
HF: Wells, Petrie, Grant
F: Thomas, Larkey, Brown
Foll: Goldstein, Cunnington, Harvey
Int: Stevens, Ziebell, Simpkin, Sheezel

Richmond
B: Bowden, Gaspar, Grimes
HB: Houli, Rance, Newman
C: Grigg, Johnson, Campbell
HF: Deledio, Richardson, Lambert
F: Edwards, Riewoldt, Brown
Foll: Nankervis, Martin, Cotchin
Int: Vlastuin, Astbury, Prestia, Short

St Kilda
B: Baker, Hudghton, Dempster
HB: Goddard, Fisher, Sinclair
C: Montagna, Hayes, Dal Santo
HF: Ball, Riewoldt, Steele
F: Milne, Gehrig, Schneider
Foll: Marshall, Harvey, Steven
Int: Wilkie, Geary, Ross, A Jones

Sydney
B: Smith, Richards, Roberts-Thompson
HB: McVeigh, C.Bolton, Kennelly
C: Goodes, Jack, Hannebery
HF: Papley, Franklin, Davis
F: O'Loughlin, Hall, O'Keefe
Foll: Ball, Kennedy, Kirk
Int: Parker, Malceski, J.Bolton, Rampe

Western Bulldogs
B: Morris, Lake, Wood
HF: Murphy, Grant, Gilbee
C: Griffen, Cooney, West
HF: Johnson, Naughton, Hahn
F: Giansiracusa, Hall, Akermanis
Fol: Darcy, Bontempelli, Liberatore
Int: M Boyd, Hargrave, Cross, R Smith

West Coast
B: Wirrpanda, Glass, Sheppard
HB: Hurn, McGovern, Waters
C: Gaff, Cousins, Kerr
HF: Cripps, Darling, Embley
F: Matera, Kennedy, LeCras
Foll: Cox, Judd, Shuey
Int: Naitanui, Priddis, Yeo, Braun

Short Port Adelaide and Gold Coast.
Needs more Ben Hart & Nigel Smart for the Crows... these All Australians are ahead of Doughty. Douglas to sub.

McLeod to HB, Dawson/Doughty/Johncock to the bench, Sloane to the wing and Douglas, Burton or Cameron to HF.

Sloane hasn’t really spent much time forward and McLeod didn’t spend a lot of time on the wing.
Yeah, I had players more in the positions they played.

COLLINGWOOD

B: Brayden Maynard - Darcy Moore - James Clement
HB: Heritier Lumumba - Ben Reid - Heath Shaw
C: Steele Sidebottom - Dane Swan - Dale Thomas
HF: Jordan De Goey - Travis Cloke - Alan Didak
F: Leon Davis - Chris Tarrant - Jamie Elliott
R: Brodie Grundy - Nathan Buckley - Scott Pendlebury
I: Nick Daicos - Anthony Rocca - Jeremy Howe - Dayne Beams
Sub: Taylor Adams

HM: Jack Crisp, Nick Maxwell, Darren Jolly, Scott Burns, Paul Licuria, Simon Prestigiacomo, Brody Mihocek, Josh Daicos
Lumumba instead of Nick Daicos on the half back flank is crazy talk. Crisp would be ahead of Heretier in that position too. Otherwise, solid effort.

So something like this?

Adelaide
HB: Smith, Talia, McLeod
C: Sloane, Ricciuto, Edwards
HF: Goodwin, Jenkins, Burton
Int: Douglas, Dawson, Laird, Cameron

Some ripper combined sides listed.

Who would win if you could create a best of the best combined competition with all players at their peak?

be out of hawks, Lions, Geelong and WCE in my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back